Astrology and prejudices

July 4, 2021 at 10:52 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) UgurCan
Astrology and prejudices
Astrology doesn´t always bring good things to our lives. There are parts that it affects negatively. For example, prejudices.

Know astrology as much as you want, but you can´t stop yourself. Well, at least it is for me like that. Sun signs alone are meaningless, but I´m still obsessed with it. For example, I love Scorpio zodiac signs, but comments such as Scorpio and Gemini do not agree make me sad. There are people around me that I love very much. I´m afraid of losing. Although the Moon-Venus-Mercury etc. although we have harmony...

Or the sign of a person I don´t like gets into my mind. I´m making excuses because I don´t love him. It happens even if I don´t want to. I´m not in the habit of judging hard, but it happens. Then I say that not every X sign is the same. Even so, my judgment doesn´t go away completely until I´m really the one I love from that horoscope.

Sometimes I think too much and it makes me nervous. My mind is a lot more fixed-minded than I thought.

Do you have such prejudices?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 19, 2021 at 10:07
(Leo) Cheliel
Prejudices, whether astrological or not, can only create distances and insidious forms of intolerance.

I have always had difficulties with astrological definitions, which put forward characteristics that are often prejudiced, especially because the definitions attributed to the sun sign Leo have always irritated me a lot, because I could not recognize myself in this sick desire (bordering on monomania) to command others and to be the center of attention.

Starting from this observation, I gradually detached myself from tradition and its clear-cut definitions.

It is sometimes necessary to unlearn what has been learned, to create one´s own way of reading and interpreting events. In order not to sink into prejudice, it is essential to be inventive and creative, to take a fresh look at the people and situations we encounter.

If we take our learning too literally, we only become rigid, locking ourselves into prisons of principles, which slowly kills our possibility of renewing ourselves and apprehending the world and the people, beyond preconceived ideas.
July 4, 2021 at 21:21
(Virgo) astreo
Mr. UgurCan :15:

I think the same thing happened to me, I had always liked the energy of Scorpio, even every time I met someone with that sign, I tried to make their friends, but I see that they do not like me at all .....
My Venus in Leo makes a strong square to that sign and with my Moon in Gemini things get weird.
I had a slightly toxic experience a year ago, but in general the Scorpio energy always thinks that I want to play mind games with them, so it always becomes a kind of weird fight ...
I started to get away from that sign a bit, since I saw that, although I really liked that energy (perhaps because of my planets in the 8th house), they did not like it at all.

Something similar also happened to me with Aquarius, but with Aquarius at the beginning it is a kind that things are very good, but then the conflict begins (due to the opposition they make to my Venus, North Node and Vertex).

Later, when I met people, I would tell my sisters, no, because it has an "x" planet in that sign, then my sisters say that he was suggesting me with astrology more than he should, no one in my family takes astrology seriously. So I must seem a little crazy. :61:
July 4, 2021 at 13:15
(Gemini) UgurCan » goldenlion32
True. Maybe not everything is as they say.
July 4, 2021 at 11:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think some of this is projected from the shadow self or trauma in their experience in forums. It´s hard to find clean information that isn´t tainted even in informational products since authors are human themselves.

There is telling the technical part of astrology, but then you have the experiment through the centuries of human nature correlating events and trauma inf the aftermath of certain alignments.

You read some of the old book descriptions and they are manifested in a different way in 2021.

800 years ago there were no vehicles on the road for example. Materialism, Careers, currencies, have all changed.

Every person will have their biases.
July 4, 2021 at 11:22
(Gemini) UgurCan » Rosincvist
I didn´t want to name any horoscope so the sign of X. I wish the stars were ineffective, everyone would agree with each other for a while... It´s very tiring.
July 4, 2021 at 11:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You say X-sign, how long can the symbol for a chromosome last as a letter!
:173: :195: :178: It is not going to go away and :172: hasn´t opted to trade places!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »