Astrology students question

July 4, 2021 at 07:56 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) _lorem
Astrology students question
Hi
Im learning basics of astrology and I have trouble to understand following
How to interpret situation like this

If I´m looking Moon in Aquarius 4th house and look for ruler of the house which is Uranus in 3th house Capricorn

And Uranus is bad aspected, squared by Venus from 12th house Libra
But Venus trine Moon which I´m trying to interpret in a first place

So, how I combine all partial interpretations (Moon in Aq emotional detachment, independent, freedom in 4th house of home family country ruled by Ur in Cap which is already problem to me, like rebellius materialst? And then that ruler squared by miss Venus which is not helping but she can´t really decide if she wants to help or not so she trine Moon itself)
In complete and general one

Tnx all
Take care, love yourself

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 5, 2021 at 12:48
(Leo) Kasperanza
This is a skill that you develop overtime as you progress in your astrological studies.
July 5, 2021 at 12:45
(Pisces) fishscales
Don´t worry so much about the specific planets and aspects yet...just start with (in your case) interpreting "ruler of the 4th in the 3rd". This will give you a broad idea about the interplay of energies between those two houses.

When you have a solid feel for that (for all your house rulers, if you want), then move on to which specific planets are involved, include the aspects, etc.

And don´t forget to look at traditional rulers too. For your example, Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aquarius, and his house position and condition will influence your 4th house affairs, along with Uranus.

I actually use the traditional rulers as the primary indicators in these situations, and the modern rulers as the secondary indicators, or to "shed more light."
July 4, 2021 at 21:48
(Libra) _lorem » Rosincvist
Hahaha you are so funny :4: lucky me
July 4, 2021 at 10:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:152: :193: :162: :192: :161: :193: :152: You could immerse yourself into Astrology and find morbid details to be- :21: -il you for a long time!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »