No aspects to ascendant

July 3, 2021 at 18:37 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
No aspects to ascendant
Good evening 😊 does anybody know what it means when the ascendant is unaspected?

I needed to check out all sorts of stuff on extended chart selection at astro.com only to find Juno in conjunction with my ascendant.

In other words... does it mean that I´m not heavily influenzed by my ascendant?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 6, 2021 at 09:07
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Kasperanza
Thank you for having a look. I´m almost the archetypical taurus.. so you are spot on
July 6, 2021 at 09:06
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » viv
Okay... thanks super much for explaining the confusing yod-thing further 🙏 The mix between 4th and 5th house you already have in your work helping the soul with deep psychologycal work and mixed with the playfulness. I have the same problem with more planets. Example: my Sun in 10th or 11th house or Uranus in 4th or 5th house.

I once found a website that showed a table of the different planets placements in the housesystems. I´m still learning how to work with this 😊
July 6, 2021 at 08:55
That is amazing how you put together your passions and made the a mix between deep work and creative play. It sounds even more amazing that you managed to make a living out of it! It sounds tempting and as something we all could feel the benefits of trying. That´s actually blows beacons of lights at us with the astrology interest on how Venus conjunct ascendant could be outlived harmoniusly
July 5, 2021 at 11:58
(Leo) Kasperanza
The ascendant is very important even if there are no aspects to it.

You are a Leo Rising, and that alone says a lot about who you are. To get a deeper understanding, look at the ruler of your ascendant. The ruler is your Sun. The Sun is located in Taurus, so your personality has a strong Taurus influence as well.
July 5, 2021 at 11:49
(Aquarius) viv » Gunnar Stars
Yes that’s a generational sextile between Neptune and Pluto but the yod is aimed directly at your sun in Taurus in the career zone. To me that would suggest a Venus ruled career and, yes you are a painter, fulfilling your purpose!

I have a generational Neptune Pluto sextile too with a yod to Mars and Venus. Whole signs and Koch give them in the fifth and Placidus at the end of the fourth house. So I have a creativity yod too and it is RELENTLESS. Can’t see myself making such great paintings though .. Pisces is less tangible. V
July 5, 2021 at 11:28
Oh great painting Gunnar!
Yes I knew when I was 17 that I wanted to bring art and psychology together.. I’m an art psychotherapist and an astrologer, just admitting to being an astrologer publicly as standing for art therapy in mental health settings was hard enough. I want to help people feel safe in imaginative, liminal spaces and explore mythic journeys with their astro archetypes in one to one work and in workshops, so I’m not so interested in staying at the informational level of astrology. I’m a poet and I have hundreds of collages I’d like to unfold into much larger mixed media art works. That’s the idea anyway! Thanks for your interest. Best Viv
July 5, 2021 at 04:32
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Rosincvist
Hold your horses.. I did the same and now I have a yod with Sun as apex. I think I´m gonna s... my pants now 😲

Somebody want´s to switch chart with me?
July 5, 2021 at 04:29
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » astreo
I see you have a grand trine in earth and some need trines between lot of fortune plus Moon and MC and Moon. Is this showing up in your life yet?
I also have t-square with Saturn as apex. Seems like everyday work and good habbits are a constant fight for me.
July 5, 2021 at 04:22
A deep thanks for pointing out potential strength in my chart 🌻🙏 I do think that creativity never fails me. I must admit though that I sometimes find my chart a bit challenging 😏 a lot of opposing stuff and now I just found a yod 🙀
July 5, 2021 at 00:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist » viv
:96: The biquintile popped-up as particularly important after checking ALL extended settings boxes and asking for "one degree" orb for "everything" which means I would have checked parallels and contra-parallels had the new chart been aspect deficient! :95:
July 4, 2021 at 18:55
(Virgo) astreo » Gunnar Stars
The ability and creativity that you must have must be enormous, I see it in all your graph, absolutely in everything.

Some say that Uranus is "exalted" in Scorpio.
I put it in quotes because the concept of exaltation is not well seen by some and, I agree.
But being at home 5 It´s POWERFUL! :17:

Haven´t you tried sculpture?

You must stand out a lot as an artist. :4:
July 4, 2021 at 18:22
Wow.. and you have Pluto on the MC, have scorpio ascendant and 8th house Moon. Are you an astrologer, psychotherapist or how does this impressive energy show in your life?
July 4, 2021 at 18:08
Sorry.. painting delay
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 4, 2021 at 18:07
Wow... I´m very grateful that you took your time investigating my ascendant and it´s topics 🙏 It is soothing my recognition-seeking leo 😁 Honestly.. thank you so so much!!!

I think I must study Juno and maybe see if Sky Priestess offers some teachings.

My paintings are very popular but I´m not sure if they are soul awakening?

I have been a psychological support to many people and I almost alway inspire those who I´m interacting with, but I also very often dissapoint them by having very little social energy. People always want more than I can give.
July 4, 2021 at 17:04
yes I immediately saw the sextile to Lilith and both at 30 degrees from Jupiter and Mars opp the moon.(though not the creative bi quintile)

I don´t think your radiant Leo Asc is unaspected at all. Juno(Hera) asteroid is Queen of Heaven in the Olympian family of Greek Gods and Goddesses.It is said Jupiter (Zeus) courted her for 300 hundred years, they were very happy and had many children and she co-managed the realm magnificently for a very long time before Zeus began to wander and arouse her anger and jealousy.

One astrologer I know, Bairavee Baramanasulmanian (sp?)who goes by the name of Sky Priestess says she sees the power of Juno as a soul awakener, rather than only the consort of Jupiter.

I wonder, as a painter, are you a soul awakener?

best Viv
July 4, 2021 at 16:08
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Rosincvist
Oh thank you so much for spotting those details! I must research what it means. Do you have any ideas?
July 4, 2021 at 16:05
You are spot on. I´m an artist doing paintings 🎨 (with extreme details... Jupiter, Saturn and Mars in Virgo)
July 4, 2021 at 16:02
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Castlewallsxo
Thank you so mutch for this explanation 🙏 it makes completely sence to me... easy to understand for a painter like me 😊

So Leo ascendant with Venus conjunct is amazing. I imagine Angelina Jolie with eyes like an artist and huuuuuge hair ☀️😊 and that you might be a bit tired of the attention? (Said with an humorous smile)
July 4, 2021 at 02:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist
If everything is accurate then Ascendant is :198: :163: and receiving a biquintile from the Moon! Juno is a "real planet" to some Astrologers and seems to be very very close to Ascendant!
July 4, 2021 at 01:13
(Virgo) astreo
Besides that Neptune in the 5 can make you very creative. :27:
July 4, 2021 at 01:12
(Virgo) astreo
Excuse the change of subject miss :15:

But when I saw your letter I saw Mars in Virgo, the question arose, Do you do some kind of craft?

More because your ruler is in Taurus. :78: :78:
July 4, 2021 at 00:04
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
It means your ascendant is "pure Leo" for lack of a better word.

For example, a person with Leo Rising conjunct Venus (like me) will have Venusian vibes mixed in to the ascendant. Like when you´re painting and you mix white and red & you get pink.

Meanwhile your ascendant isn´t mixed with anything. It´s "pure".

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »