T Square tonight: Mars/Saturn/Uranus

July 1, 2021 at 02:29 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Sir Ching
T Square tonight: Mars/Saturn/Uranus
I just noticed this T square transit in the heavens.
:155: :194: :157: :194: :199:

Mars is in my 4th house, Uranus in my 1st and Saturn in my 10th. Only major negative aspect is to Chiron in my 1st.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 5, 2021 at 06:20
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » LotusStar
I also have a natal t-square. It´s not easy to find good interpretations of it. How is your t-square functioning in life?
July 5, 2021 at 06:18
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
Does anybody knows when the t-square was exact? I had terrible Dreams this night and couldn´t sleep
July 4, 2021 at 03:18
(Virgo) LotusStar
I realized I live with this energy in my chart. Got Mars square to Saturn and Uranus natally. Welcome to my hell :29:

Must be why I dont feel anything that different?! I feel energized lol
July 3, 2021 at 23:26
(Virgo) astreo » Kasperanza
Time to Die :61: :61: :61: :61:
July 3, 2021 at 20:41
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Casey
You know, I was just thinking, Mars makes this transit every two years :155: :191: :161:. Do you remember what was going on it your life last transit? I can´t think of anything profound for me.

So every year Mars transits one of the Nodes.
July 3, 2021 at 13:45
(Scorpio) OS* » Sir Ching
lol I know, but thank goodness it was one of those little ones. a shih poo
July 3, 2021 at 12:18
(Virgo) Casey » Sir Ching
Same here, with the Ve/Ma Conjunction in July, will Conjunct my North Node 19/20 Leo (as well as my Solar return MC, and Solar return venus return). Very curious if this transit will activate something interesting…
July 2, 2021 at 04:35
(Cancer) Sir Ching » OS*
OMG, that visual of that lady is hilarious :61: I mean, not really, but the dog.... :61: :61:

I know all too well. My grandma falls a lot. She could be bleeding out and tell me not to call an ambulance. I am not looking forward to getting old at all.

Thanks, yes so glad!
July 2, 2021 at 01:43
(Scorpio) OS* » Sir Ching
Oh dear! So glad she is okay!!

I don’t like the current transits, distractions or lack of concentration can lead to accidents. Mars Uranus.

Just yesterday this poor old lady fell, her nose bleeding everywhere probably got a few bruises and she kept yelling at me not to call the ambulance because she “didn’t want her son to come back and return to the hospital” her dog kept acting out too, almost strangled her neck with the leash while she was on the ground. tbh, I couldn´t believe it! This made a whole scene.

Uranus Mars Saturn wanting to break free from restrictions and rebel against authority. needing to be different learning from owns mistakes, sporadic moves, rash actions, impulsivity sometimes leads to “public ridicule and ostracism" and accidents. . .
July 1, 2021 at 23:46
(Cancer) Sir Ching
Well my dog just got attacked by not 1 but 2 pitbulls. I had to run outside in my socks and fight them off. The whole time I am running out there I´m thinking.... "Damn T Square!" She is alright though, just a couple scratches.

Talk about heart pounding. I just hope that is all I have to deal with during this transit. Anytime Mars and Uranus are involved, from what I have read, it could literally involve murder.
July 1, 2021 at 21:57
(Leo) Kasperanza
Due to the hot summers and droughts, and with 4th of July coming up, I think a lot of things will catch on fire and explode. Mars wants to break free from Saturn, and is unhinged with the square to Uranus. Chiron in Aries square the Sun in Cancer suggests danger around home and family. Be careful people.
July 1, 2021 at 20:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:11: People are going to be igniting mortar shells on their heads! :11:
July 1, 2021 at 19:47
(Virgo) LotusStar
Mars/Saturn opposition is my 10th/4th axis as I started new work. It´s probably a good outlet for it. Haven´t felt it bother me, but I don´t have a lot of fixed signs to begin with. I did see some almost accidents and loud angry honking outside my home though...

The fixed ppl I know being affected seem more tired than anything. Mars/Saturn is also decreased energy.
July 1, 2021 at 19:38
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Richh3
That is so interesting that you have these 3 planets in you natal chart forming a Grand Trine! I would think this would protect you during this transit, maybe even a push for a positive "change".

Looks to me like your moon is being challenged the most during this transit.
July 1, 2021 at 06:09
(Capricorn) Jaided » Sir Ching
Ugh, I DO have a lot going on right now and most of my transits pretty much explain it. I do hope I get something good out of it because yeah, it´s been heavy around here lol.
July 1, 2021 at 06:07
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Kasperanza
Yes, maybe. But I´ll live until then if you don´t mind. :37:
July 1, 2021 at 05:29
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Jaided
Funny thing about Jupiter is that even in the harshest of aspects, Jupiter acts as the silver lining. Like maybe you couldn´t make it to your interview but you end up getting a better offer elsewhere.

It looks like Saturn is conjunct your Mercury now too. That seems like a good aspect for organizing your mind. However, :155:& :199: form harsh aspect to your mercury and all form a Grand Cross to your 3rd house. So try not to get into any arguments on here. LOL :4:

I am watching Mars too. It will soon be conjuncting my North Node and at the same time be square with my natal Uranus in my 7th house.

Lots of praying and meditation :84:
July 1, 2021 at 04:44
(Leo) Kasperanza
time to die...
July 1, 2021 at 02:34
(Capricorn) Jaided
I have both Saturn and Mars squaring my natal Jupiter for this transit. Saturn is in my 5th, Mars in my 11th, soon to be 12th. I wonder what this will bring to me for Canada day, lol.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »