Uranus opposition

July 1, 2021 at 02:10 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Gypsychic
Uranus opposition
Hello everyone. My natal Uranus is at 11 degrees Scorpio in 10th house currently opposing transiting Uranus at 13 degrees Taurus 4th house. I’m not sure exactly when this transit started but I’m ready for it to be over. How many degrees apart would it need to be to be considered over. Thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 5, 2021 at 16:34
(Capricorn) AstroGeek1226
Hi @Gypsychic!

I´m not currently going thru my Uranus opposition (Not until Uranus goes into Gemini) but I am experiencing Transiting Uranus opposing my Natal Pluto from the 2nd/8th! And OMG! I see why people say that Uranus oppositions and squares are the WORST! Bullshit just appears out of NOWHERE (Uranus) and depending on what houses he´s hitting (my $$ houses 2nd/8th) is where he will bring the most chaos. Also looking at WHAT house is ruled by Aquarius for you. That´s issues of THAT house is also things that he will be affecting. The closer he get´s to 15 degrees you will be home free! You should feel alot better once he hits 14 and THEN once he Rx´s in Aug you will be able to catch a bit of a breather until January when he goes direct and ROLLS over your Uranus AGAIN 😫 but NEXT YEAR 2022, you will be home free of this transit! I hope this helps! TTYL! 🥰
July 2, 2021 at 07:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Three exaltations and a simple traditional mutual reception between :151: & :157:
............Y´know it is probably worse for someone else, the mid-life crisis aspect!
July 1, 2021 at 03:12
(Scorpio) OS*
This is a very good question. it might be personal to each, I find it much different when transit is "hitting only once" vs if it goes retrograde a few times over the same degrees.

I think 3 to 5 degrees to the most. Perhaps personal planets like Moon or Venus, Mars but others moving more slowly I wouldn´t consider wide orbs. Jupiter to Pluto.

When Pluto squared my natal Pluto (22deg) I definitely felt it, because its conjunct my asc and transit my IC. I know it has passed, Pluto is now at 25´57

You experienced Sun square to Uranus, then it opposed your natal Uranus. but by 2022 it will start squaring Saturn again. . .remember its always best to stay patient, flexible, openminded to changes in these transits cause things are so unpredictable. Changes might feel very restrictive (Saturn) but could be liberating in the end. Wishing you best of luck :74:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »