Astrology and Investing In Your Future

July 1, 2021 at 00:43 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Brenton
Astrology and Investing In Your Future
Quote by J.P. Morgan: “Millionaires don´t use Astrology, billionaires do.”

Since we are moving from "Earth" energies to "Air"(Jupiter+Saturn conjunctions in air signs for the next 200 years, starting with Dec. 21 2020 in Aquarius), many things will change. Our currency will be represented by the element of "AIR". Digital Currency. Backed by information, not earth metals and petrodollars. Gold will be reduced to its "practical-use value". No more paper money from trees, no more metal coins, no more "EARTH" currency. You will also see this mega trend happening in energy. No more coal, oil, and other "Earth" materials. Watch for Solar and Wind to take off, "Air" energy! You will also see companies and institutions going from brick and mortar to Virtual Real Estate. Aero-Technology is going to level up and we´ll be traveling into space, just for fun! Wars will not be fought with heavy "Earth" weapons, we will do battle through cyberspace, the "Air". Invest wisely!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 1, 2021 at 21:32
(Scorpio) OS* » Psyle
100% Agree!

and I believe between 2024~2031, there will be re-pricing on many commodities, value of goods, realestate etc etc.
July 1, 2021 at 21:12
(Leo) Kasperanza
I agree very much with information being the new currency. Air has a lot to do with relationships and communication. I imagine our ability to communicate and relate with one another will have a makeover as the material matters become less important.
July 1, 2021 at 20:31
(Sagittarius) Psyle
"Regular trips to space for public wont be out for at least another century"

That will probably happen during the massive Aquarius Stellium in 2080 : Saturn-Jupiter (politics) conjunct Uranus opposite Neptune.

"Uranus will change from sign in 2025-2026 and then it will conjunct the South Node by mid May 2030"

2025 is right on time for the peak of our current solar sunspot cycle (n°25) which started with covid (dec 2019). The economy could slowly start to reboot around 2024 (Uranus-Jupiter conjunction and Pluto enters Aquarius) and it could florish around 2031 (Uranus Jupiter opposition).
July 1, 2021 at 17:19
(Scorpio) OS*
Interesting theory, yet I don’t see currency (cash) or treasury products losing their value anytime soon. I work in finance but you don’t have to believe me.

Also heard, more modernized perhaps but “Millionaires use Astrology and Billionaires use Numerology” ultimately, it´s important to know your numbers. . . :37:
July 1, 2021 at 16:53
(Taurus) s81
The last Jupiter-Saturn conjunction chart will be active for 20 years and critical changes will happen in society, specially in terms of global climate, individual freedom and money form.

Due to the placements in the last conjunction, planets will be triggering changes in the different spheres they affect. In this case, and about money, check specially Uranus (in Taurus by the moment of the conjunction): will change from sign in 2025-2026 and then it will conjunct the South Node by mid May 2030 (forming also at that time a minor grand trine with Pluto and Venus...).

I´m not optimistic at all about this changes... just like pandemics destroyed in a perpetual way industries, jobs, families and lifes for a big amount of humanity (and I´m not taking about any virus), same will apply here I´m affraid. A few will experiment those changes like mere progress, most will suffer even more exclusion. So I prefer to forget about dreaming sci-fi scenarios for a while.
July 1, 2021 at 15:12
(Cancer) Trevor77
Some of the things you mention are still a long way off :4:

Regular trips to space for public wont be out for at least another century
July 1, 2021 at 04:31
(Virgo) ta7ta7oon
Interesting Topic ! 💚

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022