Having trouble moving ??? Hard times??

June 30, 2021 at 02:43 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) NNIE
Having trouble moving ??? Hard times??
Would anything in my chart explain why I’m having an unbelievably hard time trying to move right now? Am I going through hard times astrologically? I feel like my whole life has been hard times but I could get breaks and generally felt lucky like would lose and gain a normal amount. However, in 2019 I lost my family home and had to give up my dog that I’d raised since I was a baby and quit a really great job I’d just gotten and move to Indiana to survive. In Indiana the jobs were the worst and my sister who I was living with was completely horrible to me for some reason and it only got worse with the Corona. She asked me to quit my job because I worked with a lot of people and said she would care for me but she blamed me the entire time I wasn’t working. I ended up moving back to California after a huge fight with her and I’ve been back in California since around this time last year and I’ve had the hardest time trying to move since and I’m hoping at least everything that’s been going on since like the start of 2019 can be explained astrologically?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 30, 2021 at 16:43
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, Rahu Maha dasa is coming to end,this period is called "Dasa chidram " and brings upheaval and major changes since its 18 year period is ending and Jupiters 16 year period is starting this summer for you.
Usually people change or lose jobs,career changes, moving to different places can all occur during the last year or so of the ending dasa,and the first year or so of the new dasa.
Transit wise things aren´t that great but any problems can be manageable,Spring of 2022 will usher in some betterment in life especially financial, but overall the next 18 months or so you can count on changes, instability and some uncertainty,all of it manageable with patience perseverance and Faith 🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »