Home number and Numerology

June 26, 2021 at 23:19 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
Home number and Numerology
I’ve been in numerology for some time and didn’t “believe” too much of this, I’m still constantly paying attention to how this plays out.

The number on the door, office, apartment etc has an impact on the place, environment of the space occupied. For example if my apartment is 624, this place holds vibration number 3.

I’m currently in an 8. (my office is also an 8) I remember spontaneously taking this apartment but I did aesthetically love the place. I feel this 8 and specially because I have karmic debt attached to it. (From the missing letters, H Q Z in my full name. . . I´ll see too next year since I have personal cycle 8 year, and an other 8 in transits from my name. I´ve read this "activates karma".

Interpretations :

Number 1 house “wants its occupants to learn to be independant. Becoming more willful and stand on your own” independence is stronger than partnership. People living here tend to do things more on their own. Self reliance. If there´s several members living here there might be sense of competition.

Number 2 house operates in pairs, house it driven towards working with others, partnership. House wants its occupants to learn patience and compromise. You might feel more vulnerable and sensitive in a 2 home, if you live there alone you´ll always feel the "wanting to be with someone" while living there.

Number 3 house encourages creativity, it wants its occupants to express beauty, harmony, pleasant environment, this is a great place for entertaining. It is to be careful not to get scattered in too many pursuits, but creativity is encourage here. Fun place where people like to visit, changes, alteration in decor is good.

Number 4 house requires work and practicality, great if you need more discipline lifestyle. Building routines. You might feel like always working on the home “fixing things” and also brings the feeling of being boxed in (in square, limitations are real) challenging to make changes. “You might have little rest in this home as you will always be working”

Number 5 house is excellent for business, there’s always high activity here, people coming and going. Moving in and moving out. Brings a very lively and Active lifestyle ( 5 is the human number !! ) “If you love serenity and seclusion this is not your place” Overall this brings others over, visitors, excitement and Lots of Changes.

Number 6 house is perfect home for a family. It encourages service to others, responsibilities, love, relationships. This is a very nurturing space. It encourages domestic things such as cooking or gardening, entertaining others specially with food. The 6 loves harmony. All “responsibilities” become more important, care for others.

Number 7 house “is a wonderful place for those who need privacy of their own world, this is a more retiring and restful space.” If you’re feeling lonely this might not be a good place since it doesn’t encourage visitors. It can be a great environment for recoveries, quiet, study (contemplations, introspections, learning/teaching type of environment.

Number 8 house brings large visions, big business, big expenses, raises living standards. House 8 wants its occupants to be accomplished people. Wants you to make money and spend it on improving the place. It pushes you to be more successful while living in this home. if more then one member is living here might bring power struggles in the relationship dynamics.

Number 9 house, this is a very loving vibration, humanitarian, accept all qualities. Wonderful for creative arts, harmony, triple beauty. Home wants its occupants to be very forgiving. . . “you will want to beautify this place”. Your concerns in helping the masses and doing some type of charity will be encourage while living in this place. These type of places might bring others from all walks of life, in others accepting everyone.

By living in 8 vibration house myself, has given me struggles in managing my time energy and money. I plan to move eventually. .. Next place I’ll probably take more consideration to the door number.

Looking through old places I’ve lived I could say this is true, I tried to brief in general short descriptions but let me know what you think !?? :1: :4:

**I found this information in books. I will try to update this tread with online references for further resources.

*Edits*
It´s important to consider the letters if example the apartment is 7H, this will be 7+8(H) = 15, 1+5 = 6
Here is astroseek name calculator to reference letters and numerical value, also to see if you´re missing any like me
https://numerology.astro-seek.com/n…

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
November 29, 2021 at 17:52
(Leo) cubic » LotusStar
"My neighbour with 5 house were always having parties and people over "

Same story. Guy in the 5 apartment above me would work for 6 months each year in Russia, then spend 6 months partying 24/7 with the money, and inviting all kinds of family, cousins, friends, and loosely associated people over. They would sleep on the coaches, wake up and continue partying. I´ve seen some brutal sights.. I´ll stop here. Just wanted to share that I have seen the same.
November 26, 2021 at 18:12
(Virgo) LotusStar » EsotericLawyer
My neighbour with 5 house were always having parties and people over :61: well, before corona at least.... It was the party house. 3 also had a lot of people come and go, and it´s true all the people there were creative types, no one with a regular 9/5 job. I lived in a 3 place for a short time, it felt very expansive but unstructured and ungrounded... It had a good vibe, but it just wasn´t me, I feel better in the 4 but ideally I would like to live in a 2.

For doubles, I see 1111 or 1221 more. I havent seen 5353 but have seen 533 and 553...
November 26, 2021 at 13:43
(Taurus) EsotericLawyer » LotusStar
True, my mother moved to a housenumber 5 back in 2019.

Do you also see it in a double sequal, like 5353?
November 26, 2021 at 04:08
(Virgo) LotusStar » EsotericLawyer
I see number 53 everywhere!

32 reduces to 5, it´s about change, adventure, movement, communication, and a little chaotic.
November 26, 2021 at 02:13
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Victor_Valiant_
I added an 8 to the door of my house that equals 13, so now it equals 21/3. I do feel a little more creative and less 4ish. Maybe less stressed, more relaxed.

All I did was wrote "8" on a piece of paper and taped it to the back of my front door. Visitors will for sure know I´m crazy now, lol.

It does feel different here now tho, I swear!

I go and visit my barn and camper about once a week, I like it out there. Already thinking of a way to have a garden out there,, and that´s one of the descriptions of being in a 2 house.

Different vibe, for sure. But it´s alot different setting also
November 25, 2021 at 11:35
(Taurus) EsotericLawyer
After my grandfather had passed away I´ve been seeing the number 32 everywhere, over and over again. My grandfather was born in 1932 and I am born on the 5th(3+2). 2 years later I moved into my own appartement which was number 32!

The sister of my grandmother moved into a welfare center last year and her door number is 132, so I believe my grandfather has been helping us a bit from the place that where he is now :4:
November 24, 2021 at 18:18
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » cubic
I would have added so much more to these descriptions but glad the brief interpretations resonates :)
November 24, 2021 at 10:52
(Leo) cubic » LotusStar
Yes, good point feels secure in that way. I miss the 4 apartment I grew up in, but indeed got quite sick of it later in life..

It was conductive for working at/from home, indeed, indeed!
November 13, 2021 at 23:51
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » Sunnyshadow
Oh nice ;)
yeah that´s pretty cool ;D
Hope you can revisit this topic in the future and verify the effects ^^
November 12, 2021 at 11:32
(Leo) Anni23 » OctoberScorpio
A 9... (18/9)

It´s relatively private here. Not many visitors at all.. I haven´t met people while living here again.
Hmm sure letting go, maybe that´s it lol.

Ohh yeah I´ll be moving out, though not immediately. It´s not viable with my situation just yet
November 12, 2021 at 02:28
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » OctoberScorpio
Your descriptions for the numbers were very accurate. :)

I WAS very creative in my 3 house. But that´s where the positivity ended there. But that part is definitely true.

6 is definitely true about the kitchen, and taking care of others.. wanting to make a comfortable living space :15: very homey and cozy.

8 yeah, I´m with you. Bad energy. :19:
November 12, 2021 at 01:59
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » RohiniMoon
I´ve tried to remember all my past addresses but I moved too many times, from what I can recall most of them were 3s and 5s, and after this current place Im living, don´t think I´ll take an other 8 again neither.

I walk plenty and always pay attention to door numbers, the aesthetic of the home. More than often, the 7s have some purple or burgundy accent of the facade. The 8s have something different that stands out in the front yard, like a statue, a pond, a huge tree, anything different from the rest of the street. In businesses, cafes, restaurants etc, the vibes in the place match with the address number. Im not sure why or how but it is pretty strange, and fascinating.

I hope you wont have to relive in the 3s or 8s again. and the 6 sounds pretty sweet! :)
November 11, 2021 at 23:45
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
This was interesting to sift through... the numbers of my residences...throughout life.

I´ve lived in an 8 for my childhood to very early adulthood.

Then a 3 for early adult life...

And finally a 6..

So far, 6 feels like most like ´home´ when I moved into where I currently live, it felt like I came home. Spiritually and psychologically. I enjoy making my home, here, a home.

3 was the worst, followed by 8.
November 11, 2021 at 22:52
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Victor_Valiant_
Thanks Victor! I was happy to see what the address added to once I realized what it was. Didn´t even know the address till a couple months ago. It was just an empty lot when I got it. But when I went to get the permit for the barn, I leaned what the address was. Pretty cool
November 11, 2021 at 22:49
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » OctoberScorpio
Thank you! It´s not a home...yet! I´m considering moving over there, but the barn and the camper ain´t much to live in. Although it would be possible.

Trying to figure out what # I want to add to my door. Thinking of making it add to the #3. So I guess a 8 would do it. I´m gonna try it. Sounds kinda kooky, but so far the house # thing seems to be really accurate from my experiences, so maybe not so kooky. I wonder how long it would take to notice a difference
November 11, 2021 at 20:13
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » Sunnyshadow
Congrats on the new place ;)
Hope you feel better and more prosperous vibes there :37:
November 11, 2021 at 14:12
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Anni23
Im not sure I understand, are you living in a 9 or a 7 home ? being in solitude or "reflecting" would fit a 7 vibration more rather than the 9.

The 9 house wants the tenants to express love and acceptance because it wants everyone to feel welcome. People call or stop by for advice or just to spend time hanging out. It evokes interests in arts, music, drama, and or science and humanitarian clauses.

The challenges to living in a 9 number is not having enough privacy, or issues maybe with family, somekind of sacrifices.

It also teaches lessons about letting go. probably the hardest thing for any human being.

Do you have a plan to move out ? Have you looked over your transits, maybe there’s something else going on causing all this ?

Yeah, if 6 is in your numbers it should be a good place to live in. unless you have those missing letters.
November 11, 2021 at 14:03
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Anni23
Lol, good point. Hadn´t thought of that.

I´ve thought an odd # house might be better for me, since my LP # is odd.

My business address reduces to 5. It does fit the description as well. Lots of comings and goings, and lots of changes taking place.

Since I´ve lived in this 13 house it has made me a believer, really. Me and LP 4 don´t normally get along well either.
November 11, 2021 at 13:51
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Sunnyshadow
Hey Sunnyshadow, Congrats on the new 11 home!

I think you´re right, they are pretty rare. There´s a numerologist I know who´s also a real-estate broker and always said the same about the 11s.

If you do add a number on the 13 door and it works out, please let us know how it goes :37:
November 11, 2021 at 10:07
(Leo) Anni23 » OctoberScorpio
This is true.. I do relate strongly to the number 9 as well. Just I hope it won´t be for too long. Reflecting for too long is never good and I would like to meet more people. It actually isn´t as social as I thought it should be reading about it :23:

Although in other ways it is actually the quite life that I seem to deeply desire.. So actually no 9 is the ideal house for me
Maybe that´s because of my soul urge no of 6?

Maybe this no/+destiny no 9 Is analogous to what my astro chart seems to indicate may be my life path as well though..? (12th house Virgo) though I still don´t completely understand how things might unfold in relation to this house
November 11, 2021 at 09:40
(Leo) Anni23 » Sunnyshadow
That makes sense actually as 11/2 is ruled by the moon. And cancers Never move :61:

Anyways it´s good for you if you´d like a more permanent address
November 11, 2021 at 02:00
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Something I learned recently, the property I inherited at the end of 2019 reduces to 11. That made me really happy since I used to live in a house 11, and was quite comfortable there.

I have read somewhere else that house # 11 are hard to come by, that most residents of these houses stay put and are hard to find on the market. Not sure how true that is, but it seemed like a well researched article on house #´s.

So finding out my new place is a # 11 made me happy. I´ve put up a barn on the property and have a camper set up there. I´ve been spending weekends over there and really enjoying the visits. I mentioned awhile back how I´m now in a house # 13 and haven´t liked being here. I do always work since being here. Just ugh :28: I´m about sick of it. I will definitely pay more attention to house numbers in the future. I may try hanging a number behind my door here to see if it makes any difference, lol
November 10, 2021 at 13:07
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Anni23
There could be drawbacks living in any of these numbers though. Whatever it is, I hope things get better soon.
November 10, 2021 at 13:05
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » (dragonfly)
So sorry to hear about the allergies. did this start to develop only after moving in the 6 home? Though, I doubt it would have anything to do with missing letters (“o”, “x” or “f”) in the names.

I agree with the 5, I lived in one. Change is good, sometimes too much of it just feels chaotic.
November 10, 2021 at 13:00
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Luna Alba
Yes, 2 and 6 are good numbers for family life, I think the 3 could also be. The 3 would probably be the house on the block where all the kids gather around to play, the 6 would bring everyone to the kitchen. . . but number 2 could be very hard on someone living alone, no doubt.

Life path 7, the truth seeker. can´t be that bad :3:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »