The Interesting case of Cristiano Ronaldo

June 26, 2021 at 09:48 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
The Interesting case of Cristiano Ronaldo
Opinions about his chart ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 29, 2021 at 08:34
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Emanuel
Let´s not get emotional. This is not about who is right. I see it like this.
We have two different charts and as s81 pointed out both fit him to some extent. We don´t know how it is in reality. My aim is not to prove you are wrong. We exchange opinions, that´s all.

Using Placidus Mars would be in the 12th house, not the 1st and that somehow doesn´t fit Ronaldo for me. But I understand that for you this is not an argument, since you use the whole-house system. But Mars in the 1st house sounds absolutely reasonable in his case, exactly the same as in the 3rd.

"I m thinking though Neptune conjunct the Midheaven fits better, if we know what image (glamour, scandal etc) Ronaldo Project to the world, paparazzi, TV etc. A Neptune conjunct his Ascendant in Capricorn I think should make him very very different, if we consider how his colleagues at Manchester Unite describes him at their first meeting: sure on him, straightforward and arrogant."

Regarding the 10th house, in my opinion Pluto in this place fits perfectly with Ronaldo´s attitude and constant hunger to be the best footballer in the world. But this is just my opinion. In Placidus Neptun would be in the 12th house, but it would still be in conjunction with the Ascendant. This actually doesn´t really fit with his image. Although on the other hand, from the position of 12th house, perhaps it works less strongly? I don´t know, I have no answer to that.

I have searched various websites in different languages and there is no agreement on his time of birth.
June 28, 2021 at 01:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Emanuel
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What´s strange is that he has vertex and part of fortune on the descendant and on the 5:25 am one they arent even conjunct and in different signs.
June 27, 2021 at 21:37
(Capricorn) Emanuel » (dragonfly)
And you still didnt adress my points in regard to mars in 1st house(common position to worldclass athletes) and neptune in 10th house conjuncting Midheaven. I presented in my opinion pretty strong points about why Ronaldo could has an Aries Ascendant.

"OK, but the children are represented by the 5th house, not the 11th"

yes, and ronaldo has a 5th house Moon in Leo. Very good placement for having kids. But his Moon in 5th house is in opposition (a quite close orb) with Sun in 11th house Aquarius.
This opposition could quite easily explain the tensions in his life regarding his mom and his alcoholic father.
June 27, 2021 at 21:31
I usually don t consider the Nodes or chiron in my interpretation. I look at them just for my curiosity, not to interpret them.

I prefer Whole Sign... The dicussion is pointless right now.

Is not the first time Astro-seek published questionable birth dates for celebrity. Astro.com says for Lionel Messi 16:20 hour, Astro seek still use the old 5:55 for Messi. So... Yeah. I usually don t trust very much the birthcharts of celebrities.
June 27, 2021 at 17:19
OK, but the children are represented by the 5th house, not the 11th ;-) Note that in the Placidus system, in addition to Rahu, he also has Chiron there.

It seems to me that in his case the Moon in the 8th house is more accurate. I think you know that often some kind of wound with the mother is involved with this position. At first glance, Ronaldo has a very good relationship with his mother, especially since his Moon receives a lot of harmonious aspects. But from what is publicly known, she wanted to terminate the pregnancy, and after doctors refused to do the abortion, she even tried to have a miscarriage. I suspect she wasn´t very happy when he was born, although she did everything she could to prevent the birth from happening. I think their relationship is more complicated than the photos published in the press show.

The Moon in the 8th house can also manifest as a strongly controlling and dominant personality. The sign of Leo strengthens these tendencies even more.

Regarding extroversion, we don´t really know how extroverted Ronaldo is. He seems to be very extroverted, which can be explained by his Moon in a fire sign, but people with Moon in 8th house have a lot of secrets that they are not even suspected of.

I see you are using the whole house system. I prefer Placidus. Ronaldo has 9 planets on the left side of his horoscope in the eastern hemisphere. As far as I know such a placement is typical for self-driven, ambitious, independent, a little more self-centered than relationship-centered, individualistic people. This describes him perfectly ;-)

And in Placidus, his Mars is in the third house, the house of communication, not in the fourth house.

We don´t know exactly how it is, but I would say that the chart published here on the website seems more adequate to what we know about him.
June 27, 2021 at 12:51
His experience with surrogate mothers etc can be very easily traced to some of his planets in Aquarius(11th house in Whole Sign) :His Sun sextile Uranus and his Mercury. He clearly has some out of the box ideas.. He appealed to surrogate mothers because "i dont want to make a child with a girl and after that she want a divorce and take half of my money just because she s the mother of the child".

I think this is especially true if we look at his 8th house and we see there Saturn in scorpio... Fear of intimacy, shared resources, fear of others draining resources from here (especially in 8th house, a house associated with taxes, banks, inheritance etc)
June 27, 2021 at 12:46
(Capricorn) Emanuel » s81
That s what I want to point too:he s angular Neptune. I m thinking though Neptune conjunct the Midheaven fits better, if we know what image (glamour, scandal etc) Ronaldo Project to the world, paparazzi, TV etc. A Neptune conjunct his Ascendant in Capricorn I think should make him very very different, if we consider how his colleagues at Manchester Unite describes him at their first meeting: sure on him, straightforward and arrogant.

At 5:25 his tight Venu-mars conjunction falls in the private of his 4th house, and his fiery Moon in Leo falls in 8th house. This sound to much of an introvert for I know about Ronaldo (And I know a thing or two).

Sure, Venus-Mars conjunction in the first degrees of Aries could be enough to explain his ultra-competitive spirit, his passion to be the best,the fact he s a sore loser etc and his Moom in Leo easily could point to his renowned arrogance. But considering the 4th house, the 8th house and de Ascendant in Capricorn... I think those qualities would express more in his private life, not on the pitch.

An Aries Ascendant puts his Mars-venus conjunction in 1st house, close to the Ascendant. Actually Mars conjunct the Ascendant it is said to be a very common aspect of world class athletes. So this will double his Aries energy :Venus-mars + Aries Ascendant. This could explain his unnatural and almost robotical will to show the world that he is the best.
Also if the Ascendant is Aries, his Moon falls in his 5th house in Leo. A 5th house Moon in Leo seems to fits better his extroverted nature, his pride and in the end his inborn talent and greatness, greatness that s expressed in a way that clearly shows he is enjoyng very much from his heart what he s doing (as 5th house represents things we are doing for fun, from our heart, creativity).

The tight Venus-Mars conjunction is in a tight square with Neptune. If Neptune is conjunct Midheaven it s clear why his competitive spirit and attractiveness (Venus-mars), that s very much in your face(conjunct his Ascendant) , create for Ronaldo a very alluring and scandalous image for the great public (Midheaven in Capricorn, Ruled by Saturn in 8th house).

Also, note: from his childhood until now Ronaldo experienced very strong Plutonic transits. His Mars conjunct Venus experienced a trine from Pluto, and ome years later a square from Pluto. I m pretty sure those transits could have been responsible for his ever growing obsession to make him the best, to win all the time.
June 27, 2021 at 00:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pluto in 8th uranus in 9th neptune on the MC saturn in 8th

All of these are power placements. He has a lot of willpower especially when the sun is in aquarius and the ruler of the sun is in the 8th.

Has jupiter in a critical degree in the 10th. Probably a really hard worker or just really good at what he does. Then again we´re talking about Ronaldo LOL. Makes sense why this is Ronaldo´s chart. Dude´s also an aries rising on top of that

June 27, 2021 at 00:52
(Virgo) LotusStar
I think he looks very Aries.
June 27, 2021 at 00:45
(Taurus) s81 » Emanuel
Unluckily both charts seem to match in some ways. For example, he has 305 million followers at instagram, no one else has that much, but that could be explained by both: Neptune conjunct Ascendant (5:25 chart) and Neptune conjunct MC (10:20 chart). He has an angular Neptune, no doubt about that.

By the way he works (the seriousness he has for preparing himself) and what it is said from him as a father, I tend to think the 5:25 is more accurate since he looks like a Capricorn Ascendant much more than an Aries Ascendant to me. But I´m still not sure.
June 26, 2021 at 18:03
I have so far only known the chart, which can be found here on the website. I would say that the Ascendant in Capricorn fits him also very well :-) Ronaldo gives the impression of being a bit cool and distant and at the same time very ambitious and disciplined.

Aries is anyway strongly marked in his chart by the position of Mars and Venus. And the fire element dominates, even if we consider that the Ascendant falls in Capricorn. He has Leo Moon and Uranus in Sagittarius.

I have read that Rahu in the 5th house can manifest itself in the adoption of children or in having illegitimate kids. That´s very interesting, because it fits perfectly into the story related to his oldest son. It seems that until now it is not clear who the mother of his child is. It is also known that he has twins born by a surrogate mother.
June 26, 2021 at 14:24
Yes, on astro seek it s 5:25, but astro.com says Ronaldo relatives are sure that the hour is 10:20, and that they dont know why on his birth certificare says 5:25. And actually I really think an Aries Ascendant fits him well...
June 26, 2021 at 11:40
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Emanuel, are you sure this is his natal chart? On astroseek his chart looks different.

https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-ch…
June 26, 2021 at 10:06
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There seems to be :151: :196: :155: & :154: , there isn´t a great choice of aspects for :154: to :151: so it is THEE challenge!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »