Do you like super sweet foods/snacks/liquids? What about spicy?

June 26, 2021 at 01:32 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Do you like super sweet foods/snacks/liquids? What about spicy?
I read that Martian moons often enjoy spicy stuff, while Venusian moons often enjoy really sweet stuff.

It´s accurate in my Taurus moon experience.

A couple years ago my sister got a cake for her birthday and I ended up finishing the whole thing because it was so sweet that everybody else (with their fire and water moons) hated it, but I loved it.

There´s also this liquid medicine that I was prescribed and the nurse said most of her patients mixed it with water because it was too sweet for them to tolerate, but I loved it.

How about you?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 4, 2021 at 13:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Solus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aries here. I love spicy food, especially hot :) I don´t have much of a sweet tooth.
July 4, 2021 at 12:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aries Moon here

I looove spicy asian and indian food.
And i prefer fresh fruits instead of sweets.
July 4, 2021 at 00:16
(Virgo) astreo
COME TO MEXICO.

HERE ARE SUPER RICH SWEETS. :15:
June 27, 2021 at 03:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Im a libra moon and I typically don´t like cakes but I do not dislike cakes. I´d rather go eat an ice cream sandwich
June 27, 2021 at 03:40
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Craving and patience don´t go side by side when I´m looking at a sugar treat and it´s looking back at me, I give up and give in like no care.

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts you know... :79:
June 27, 2021 at 01:06
(Taurus) s81
Spicy beats sweet, always. But spicy + sweet combo, in a mexican snack way let´s say, is also killer. Of course this comes from a tasteless food hater :115:

Honestly, I don´t know if there is much correlation from planetary positions and food taste preference, but I would not be surprised if that´s the case.

Btw, there seems to be a chili variety called "asteroid" haha https://www.chilisorte.de/es/…
but it seems there is no asteroid called chili... yet.
June 26, 2021 at 12:42
(Pisces) fishscales
I love spicy stuff, but not to the degree that it´s painful. Just a nice, respectable, noticeable heat. Too spicy just takes away from the flavor of the food.

Definitely prefer spicy to sweet.

I´ve always thought that the foods we gravitate towards possibly represent the energies we´re lacking in our natal chart...this seems true for me, although I have met others for whom that is not the case...
June 26, 2021 at 11:25
(Leo) marilina
Hello! Mmm I´m a Scorpio Moon and I don´t quite agree (? I´ve always liked sweet things more, although I can´t really go very far. I like things mild, with just a little bit of spices to highlight the natural flavors. In winter I eat "spicier" things but because I do awful in cold weathers tho, hehe

But!! I know about 4 Aries Moons and I´m sure that at least 2 of them love spicy things.
June 26, 2021 at 03:53
(Virgo) LotusStar
I like them both, but neither in extremes... I probably just like salty stuff best. I am trying to be more careful with it because I always add salt to stuff. I´d rather spicy than too sweet though. Like with chocolate I´d rather have dark chocolate, and I love cheesecake because it´s a little savory.

I have Saturn in the 2nd house opposite Gemini Moon and I also love things like crackers and crispy stuff. With pizza, the crust is my favorite part. Hard and dry foods are under Saturn. Actually so is salt.

This is kind of an interesting link, and says.re cravings:

Sweet - Venus
Crunchy - Mars
Salty - Saturn
Fat - Jupiter

https://medium.com/@rachellang_9137…
June 26, 2021 at 03:30
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Twentythreeandmeigh the Mountainview California Genetic´s Company looks at markers for Sugar/Salt craving balance, I automatically went to salt upon seeing the results! I have Eros on the obesity degree of :181:, I have been known to gorge myself! :117:
June 26, 2021 at 03:28
(Capricorn) Jaided
I´m a Taurus moon and I actually prefer spicy and salty. But, when I do get a suger craving.. Look out. I will go savage on whatever it is lol.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »