Horary- purpose relationship

June 25, 2021 at 12:08 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Saggaries
Horary- purpose relationship
Hi- I am sometimes struggling to see the purpose of my relationship with my partner. That sounds strange. Venus trine neptune, i see it too much through a rose colored glass? Am i being fooled with the mars/neptune aspect? We love eachother, but what is the purpose of being together?
I see heavy aspects. Saturn opposite mars; moon opposite sun. Chiron 7th house. Venus opposite pluto :23: I do not see any aspect between us, venus/mars :22: Interesting enough is that i asked this horary question and our composite moon is on 13 degrees capricorn and the full moon was in capricorn last night in this eclipse season.

What what does it all mean combined?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 26, 2021 at 05:33
(Aries) Saggaries » OS*
Thank you!
We are not living together yet, but planning to do so this year.
Uncertainty yes, I have been living on my own for many many years (am an aries and very independent). I have a bit of cold feet as my partner moves in with me haha! Guess i need to mature in that!
Thanks for your feedback.
June 25, 2021 at 22:43
(Scorpio) OS* » Saggaries
What is the chart in outer wheel ?

Ok, I’ll try but Im not an expert. . .

“We love eachother, but what is the purpose of being together? “

You do love each other, no doubt about that !! Moon/Mercury, both practical and think likeminded, there’s a mutual effortless flow between the two, good communications and reach each other emotionally. Venus in 7th trine Mars, there’s physical attraction, for sure! . . . Saturn in 10th composite is also very good, personal goals and for the couple’s goals, things don’t come easy (Saturn needs the work, following rules etc) but it represents success. ei; relationship is pushing towards maturity, achievements, what you want to build together . . .

There’s something you’re uncertain about this relationship, purpose should be to grow together ? Are you currently living together ?

I see this composite as a strong bond you can definitely see longterm.

Hope this helps you a little, && wishing you the best :79:
June 25, 2021 at 14:19
(Aries) Saggaries » OS*
Are you able to have a look?
Inner circle is the composite
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 25, 2021 at 13:36
(Scorpio) OS*
Sorry I can’t help with horary astrology but did you look into your composite chart ?
Maybe that would give you good indice :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »