PLUTO AT HOME 12

June 25, 2021 at 08:43 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
PLUTO AT HOME 12
I see a lot of here use Whole Signs.
Personally, I use Placidus, it is more logical and consistent with all my houses, because complete signs transform my chart a lot.

In Whole Signs I have Pluto in the 12th house.

I have read descriptions, but I would like to know about his opinion in this place and, if someone has it in his natal chart, it might be better to read someone´s own experience.

See if I could identify with something. :78:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 26, 2021 at 15:27
(Virgo) astreo » fishscales
Interesting, thanks!
June 26, 2021 at 15:25
(Virgo) astreo » marilina
HOLAAAAAA!!!
No me había dado cuenta que lo había puesto en español JAJAJA
Saludos desde México :4:
June 26, 2021 at 12:33
(Pisces) fishscales » astreo
Not familiar with any of those astrologers, but those are all very good interpretations.

They all resonate with me to some degree, as someone who has the placement...although I´m dealing with the placement much differently now that I´m older.

It´s definitely a placement that you don´t want leading you around on a leash...everything that it pops up into your consciousness needs to be analyzed and inspected, and often times, risen above...this is why I think it can be a great placement for developing willpower.

There can be no growth without rising above temptation...I think that´s the greatest lesson of this placement.
June 26, 2021 at 12:05
(Leo) marilina
No tenía idea de que hablabas español !! En mi caso, yo tengo Plutón en la 12 con Placidus y realmente nunca fui una persona muy mística. Me metí en la astrología porque lo veía como una manera de socializar y todo mi tiempo de principiante lo pasé con amistades y grupos de estudio. No me gustan los cambios, no me cabe cambiar de raíz, "reinventarme" me suena a mucho estrés y me vivo preocupando por las cosas más tontas así que...no necesito más :4: :4: Si es más, aunque me parece super genial la gente que se vive cuestionando y cambiando de look, me caen un poquito mal porque no me dejan establecer una imagen de ellos y me parecen gente muy incomprometida/inconsistente.
Si las cosas "cambian" es porque yo me enojo y largo todo sin considerar las consecuencias, pero eso lo tiro más a mis cosas en Leo que a Plutón en la 12.
Capaz tiene algo que ver que Plutón lo tengo conjunción a mi Nodo Sur?? No sé, puede ser que eso indique lo de caer en viejos ciclos y no permitirse avanzar.
De todo lo que pusiste si me pega mucho lo de sentir culpa (? Pero como dije antes, le tiro todo a mis posiciones de planetas personales.
June 25, 2021 at 08:44
(Virgo) astreo
None of this resonates with me.
And it is the most likely position that I can agree with.
Because none of the other planets are anything alike.

I have the sun in the 8th house in Placidus, I would really be interested in living in a specialized trauma hospital. With Whole Signs the sun is in my ninth house, something very intense for the ninth.
June 25, 2021 at 08:43
(Virgo) astreo
1. Astrologer Henry J. Gouchon tells us:

Taste for secrecy; seek hidden powers even at the risk of losing your personality or life; in case of dissonances: trials, tormented inner life, descent into hell at least once during existence (Paul Colombet).

2. Miguel García´s program tells us:

You feel the need to transform your emotional life by adhering to some transcendent belief or truth that has the consequence of releasing ideological confusion. Need for isolation to regenerate. Obsessed by his feelings of guilt or based on his affective tendencies, he is capable of very exclusive abandonments and returns. Accused sense of scruples. Being able to not feel guilty for the transformations not achieved is the most appropriate position to overcome your existential tests.

3. Pere Puiggros tells us:

Pluto, the planet of the hidden, subtle and mysterious, in sector twelve, that of loneliness, great trials, the unconscious and the mystical, in a certain way supposes a redundancy.

It is a difficult position, where the powerful force of the planet manifests itself through situations of which we know little and in which we can do little.

It indicates extreme sensitivity, depth and a life full of inner experiences. It can produce a developed psyche and uncontrolled hypersensitivity.

Great periods of authentic loneliness, loved or not, where you can penetrate to the roots of your own mystery, being, in the best of cases, a previous step and forced to your own resurrection.

This individual has hidden resources, strength or power, it is a great reserve of energy that has the possibility of actualizing or not.

Pluto in this sector indicates great tests, unusual or even fantastic experiences, depending on its great potential.

Provides the individual, if he is well aspected, a great capacity for understanding and compassion towards others, which undoubtedly can be essential to understand and accept the tests to which he will be subjected. With twelve being the house of hidden enemies and chronic diseases, one must wait, especially if Pluto is afflicted, powerful and twisted enemies, and possibly an inner torment, difficult to diagnose and eradicate.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »