4th house stellium in Taurus

June 25, 2021 at 07:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee
4th house stellium in Taurus
So I have this 4th house stellium in my planets in Taurus and I’m curious , if you have a stellium how did it affect u
For , me having 4th house stellium, I’m very emotional, and that explains a lot , I don’t have any water in my chart

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 26, 2021 at 22:03
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Sarah_Lee
Regulus=Raphael
Antares=Uriel
Aldebaran=Michael
Fomalhaut=Gabriel
The Cornerstone :78:s!
June 26, 2021 at 12:45
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee » Richh3
I see in ur chart u got Pluto in 4th house !when u tried moving out alone at some point in ur life , ur family wasn’t happy about it , they constantly worried and not comfortable
June 26, 2021 at 12:41
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee » Richh3
I’m glad that it makes sense to u now, I’m very similar to u, it almost feel like it’s never enough for this placement, not enough everything, it’s very challenging I admit , specially with home, where it should be the place u feel secure loved and safe..
June 26, 2021 at 05:08
(Capricorn) Jaided » anotheralex
It just made me restless, not in a bad way at all. 😊
We were probably staring at it at the same time!
June 26, 2021 at 04:55
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee » Rosincvist
Wow that’s interesting! do you know about royal fixed stars and their aspects
June 26, 2021 at 03:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jaided
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting wich aspect would have disturbed you?, moon in Capricorn are always good to me I feel like.

Only if I can come enjoy the night sky at your farm 😝 the moon was indeed very stunning two days ago I couldn’t stop staring at it.
June 26, 2021 at 03:24
I think the full moon in Capricorn was messing with me, lol that and I was at the farm again and I was just loving the peace and quiet out there at night! Staring at the moon with no clouds or city lights in sight. It was wonderful :24:

This is true, I always held back on my abilities growing up so even when something interested me I never got into it. Please, move closer and teach my son guitar!! :79:
June 26, 2021 at 03:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The fifth house becomes more important in Equal-house system(s) both the fourth house and fifth house can be fertile!
So you have a lot of aptitude with the :172: planets.
Placidus and whole sign put my natal :153: and Taurus Pleiades in the tenth house which implies I am more proprietary than intellectual! :158: & :160: passed through my second-house when young, could of learned to be more like my Placidus Chart!
June 26, 2021 at 02:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jaided
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aouch why is that?
Well, as you know im working alll night most of the times so feel free to write to me if sleep is messing with you too much. 😜

That is so great, you are a wondreous mom!

I feel like it has to come naturally, it cannot be a task. You have to do it for yourself.
I mean thats really how I felt in love with playlng guitar, I was so free, free of playing whatever I wanted, whenever and however. My mom always encouraged me to keep playing but never pressured me.

So yea do it for fun it doesn’t even need to sound good!
I was teaching guitar to kids for a while and it was mostly about having fun. I never really liked( or even learned) theory hahahha
June 26, 2021 at 01:57
(Capricorn) Jaided » Sarah_Lee
That definitely sounds like the 4th house influence. My kids dad is a Cancer Sun and has 4th house for 3 if the outer planets. Family and home is both a wound and essential for him. I don´t doubt you will have a family someday, but take it from me it isn´t something you need to rush, I had kids at your age and I don´t wish them away but I wish I had more time in my 20s to establish myself as an individual first.
June 26, 2021 at 01:54
(Capricorn) Jaided » Sarah_Lee
Awe thanks 😊 I like to think I´m a pretty great mom. Some descriptions I´ve read on Capricorn in 5th suggest that they are not good with kids or kids are a burden to them... I call BS Lol. Although I do long for freedom I don´t wish I don´t have kids.
June 26, 2021 at 01:50
I´ve been the biggest night owl this week!! Up until 3am and up at 6 or 7 am 😩 lol.

I have a few guitars! I really want to learn. I gave up guitar for stupid reasons when I was younger, lol. My oldest is super interested too. Whenever things are a bit more normal around here I´ll try to put him in lesson. Then he can teach me :4:

Thank you friend 😊💕
June 26, 2021 at 00:12
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee » Emanuel
Well said I didn’t realize these aspects are very impactful, I thought they only meant to teach me hard work in love and understanding !
June 25, 2021 at 21:59
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I see you have Moon trine Pluto 1 degree applying ,and Neptune square your Mercury in Taurus (and Venus,but by a larger orb) . These aspects could make you easily very emotional, not a 4th house stellium (which in Whole SIgn is in 5th house actually) .

Also Capricorn Ascendant and Cancer Descendant....you seek emotion in your life .
June 25, 2021 at 11:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sarah_Lee
=====
So you are not so lost after all ! 😜 I think your chart shows the potential to be an great lawyer, keep up
June 25, 2021 at 09:41
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee » anotheralex
Thank you💜, that’s a great question, I would say I’m interested working as a lawyer or high position of power , I just love using power in the right way, like helping. Others with my power, use it in love and peace
June 25, 2021 at 09:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sarah_Lee
=====
Ahaha you are 21 give yourself sometimes, tbh its always difficult to live with his family
Thats where most wounds take place.

What kind of career would interest you?
June 25, 2021 at 08:53
(Virgo) astreo » Sarah_Lee
You have the advantage of having a Moon in Aries, that should give you a lot of boost and, even if your Mars is in Taurus, it already goes to the 5th house. :78:
June 25, 2021 at 08:52
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee » astreo
Hahaha yeah that’s outrageous, “ *interest** my bad
June 25, 2021 at 08:49
(Virgo) astreo » Sarah_Lee
internet?
I don´t think I share my internet with you. :61:
June 25, 2021 at 08:43
A huge house is something I wish for as well, I care about that, so I’m glad we share the same internet on that one (:
June 25, 2021 at 08:41
Lol !hiiii Oh I hope u do!! Oh yes u do have 4th house in them both, no unfortunately I am not interested in that, I lost all of my passion for everything .
June 25, 2021 at 08:40
(Virgo) astreo
I would also like to have a huge house, it comes with all possible comforts.
June 25, 2021 at 08:37
(Taurus) Sarah_Lee » anotheralex
Wow 😯 you described me well , but idk tbh I am struggling with my current home I’m not really about it , I feel like I should have another purpose, definitely don’t wanna start a family , I fear if I have kids, ☹️, even tho I have Taurus energy in my chart, I feel lost , ..
June 25, 2021 at 08:37
(Virgo) astreo
Are you interested in gastronomy? I have Jupiter and Saturn in TAURUS (4) I want to have restaurants of different types of food.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »