Summer illness

June 22, 2021 at 18:59 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) NeoMax
Summer illness
Hello,

I´m still new into astrology, I´ve noticed that every year I get sick during the summer, in particular in the months of June, July and August
This has kept happening since at least the past 7 years

Some examples: fever, weakness, back pain, throat infection

I wanted to know if such sickness is "readable" in my astrology charts

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2021 at 15:33
(Taurus) Ritat
Hello. Good afternoon. I think you may try to consul foot reflexologY.
June 24, 2021 at 02:49
(Cancer) NeoMax » JayJayAstrology
Thanks for the reply Jay!
During summer, before I started working full-time it was usually a period where I had to study for the September exams, which was a couple of hours per day

This was mainly untill 3-4 years ago, during the past years I would just come back to my hometown in August or travel somewhere abroad alone

Maybe it´s worth mentioning that in the past couple or years I´ve pretty much lived a life without many social relationships, at some point of my life I discovered the people I was close to were only using me, I slowly cut them out of my life
June 23, 2021 at 17:35
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
This kind of thing is a bit tricky. The first thing that came to my mind is - this is when kids are usually out of school. So, all of a sudden, you don´t have structure. You don´t have all your schoolmates to relate to all summer. Maybe you had to work in the summer. I gre up on a farm and our summers were all about hard work - tending to the harvest. So, I´d be curious how you spent your summers. We often get sick when we aren´t happy about something.

Leo rising loves attention and so if you aren´t getting enough attention or the right attention, getting sick can give you a reprieve and get attention.

Before I give any other theories, I ask you if this is true for you, or can you eliminate the possibility that it has nothing to do with being out of school or what you did during the summer.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 23, 2021 at 14:48
(Cancer) NeoMax
Thank you, very appreciated, I´m now reading what Chiron in Virgo is supposed to mean and I´m finding some fitting

I still have to learn so much about houses :29:
June 23, 2021 at 12:08
(Pisces) fishscales » nutelina
"My first guess would be since you are ruled by the Sun (Leo rising) 12th house times might be difficult for you."

That too...

Overall reduction in vitality...
June 23, 2021 at 12:08
(Pisces) fishscales
I could see the transiting sun opposing your natal Uranus and Neptune in the 6th causing some problems.

Personally, I have the greatest tendency to get sick around by birthday (solar return). I do have a 6th house sun though.

Not sure what´s going on in August.
June 23, 2021 at 11:44
(Taurus) nutelina
My first guess would be since you are ruled by the Sun (Leo rising) 12th house times might be difficult for you.

Do you perhaps work too hard? I see Mars opposite Pluto and square Chiron. Asc. square Pluto. MC opp Jupiter.

Ah, now I see; Chiron in Virgo.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »