Why am I always attracting deadbeats and slackers

June 22, 2021 at 15:30 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Why am I always attracting deadbeats and slackers
Not just romantically, but professionally

People just dont want to work for anything around me. Bunch of slackers

My neighbor offered to help me some at the shop, and on the second day, he just doesnt show up

Its a repeating pattern in my life. Guess Im the common denominator

Dont really expect an answer, just wanted to vent

Rant over

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 29, 2021 at 11:55
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"In a couple months Ill be posting about moving to Antarctica, if i make it that long. stay tuned"

Snowblower shop? :2:
June 29, 2021 at 02:14
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Hey Jaided and Fish. I wanted to acknowledge and thank y´all for the replies. I read them a few days ago and got alot from them. I think its a combination of things. Fish i do agree with alot of what you were saying about Libra too, makes alot of sense and I appreciate it

Work has been flat out bananas last few weeks 🍌🍌🍌

Too exhausted to think or formulate intelligible......you know, the thing(s).

These people gon make me lose my mind with these lawnmowers. They come like locusts this time of year

In a couple months Ill be posting about moving to Antarctica, if i make it that long. stay tuned
June 24, 2021 at 02:45
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
Looking back at my initial post, I was taking about how Libras tend to feel about slackers in the workplace, etc...

I didn´t really answer the question of why you attract these people at all :61:

But getting back to the Libra thing, I feel a kind of simpatico with you, because we´re both Libra risings, and we´re both bosses...and I have a feeling we struggle with some of the same stuff...

Judging from what you´ve written in the past, I think you´re the kind of boss who sacrifices for their crew, and is concerned about their needs, as people..basically, a pretty stand-up boss...

Then, after doing all this, you´re disappointed when it´s not reciprocated...maybe not in terms of your personal "needs", but just for the good of the businesses...which, as a boss, is kind of a personal need anyway...

Maybe I´m reading us as too similar, but based on things you´ve written in the past, that´s the feeling I get...

If that is the case, my #1 piece of advice would be to deal with things quickly and on the spot, even if you´re not in the mood to rock the boat (that´s what I meant by "embracing your Aries side" in the other post)

Who knows...maybe after you do this for a while you can weed out the slackers and create an environment that they would not even fit into anymore...not because you´re sitting there cracking a whip, but because you´ve created a culture that does not sustain that kind of thing...

If a splinter shows up, it will get pushed out, naturally...
June 24, 2021 at 02:11
(Capricorn) Jaided » Sunnyshadow
My mom has the same issue as you! She´s a Cancer Mars like you and she´s very hard working, she´s always been in a position where she´s had to be working hard even if she doesn´t always have the drive for it. But she´s always surrounded by people you describe. People around her just seem to slack or sluff her off because they see her as ´handling it´. I think she´s quite grateful to have one Capricorn Mars daughter, lol.
June 24, 2021 at 01:08
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I just gotta say, im suprised by and grateful for the good answers I´ve got on here.

I figured yall would just say

"quit your snivelin´" "back to work"

😂

Got more than I bargained for 😊

Preciate it y´all,

wish I had more time to actually dive into the exact issue, but i think alot of what was brought up is pretty accurate. I think it does have something to do with Cancer. Wether it be due to my Vedic chart stellium or my Mars cancer conjunct MC (which is where alot of this goes on, at work)

Just seems im so often left with the Lions share of work. And always the one picking up the slack. Nobody wants to put in the extra effort. More like, a below average amount of effort 😂

I dont think my condition is so unusual though. Good help is indeed hard to find. For anyone. Maybe a little harder for some than others
June 23, 2021 at 17:40
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » bruhmoment
Try taking a closer look at what the Vedic system shows and see if you resonate with it. The focus in your chart shifts from the sign of Cancer to the sign of Gemini. You can start a new thread, there are plenty of people here who are able to help you with the interpretation. This thread is not the best place for that ;-)
June 23, 2021 at 15:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » (dragonfly)
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I never had a proper vedic reading so for the time being I don´t really use it.
June 23, 2021 at 11:32
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » bruhmoment
I agree with what ram_goat wrote, but I also understand why you don´t resonate with it.

You have strongly marked Gemini in your natal chart. Your chart is dominated by the element of air, not water.

I don´t know if you can identify with your vedic chart, but in the vedic system you don´t have a single planet in Cancer ;-)
June 23, 2021 at 11:28
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
I knew there was something to correct here... :2:
June 23, 2021 at 11:20
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
So he´d do better at healthcare you´d think?
June 23, 2021 at 10:23
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » goldenlion32
Thats a pretty good synopsis I would say

Hes actually a Gemini, and we really get along good for the most part

I think you hit on some good points though. Makes AloT of sense

The phone talker guy is gone. Yeah, the fire trine and the 70% fire makes me always be the one waiting on everyone else I guess 🤣

Coupled with Saturn in Virgo, whats that like the super supervisor, lol
June 23, 2021 at 08:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Right I get that but what you said vs what you tried to say were tw different things. Listening to a tiny voice vs they need to calm down and not be a hot mess? I felt like I needed to make sure you didnt mean what you said because I was like this dude just said that? and I was surprised to find that someone would say that about cancers. Its like kinda saying something about someones culture and getting it wrong, but I truly do know you didnt mean that. I just wanted people to not be confused for objectivity sake since cancer is relevant and cancers are highly misunderstood and need to be understood better as human beings and loved better since they are hated a lot. I do understand you totally didnt mean to come across in a disrespectful manner and that what you said came across differently than what you meant
June 23, 2021 at 08:01
(Aries) ram_goat » bruhmoment
I used to practice gambling for fun even though I´m not 21 yet and I was SUPER good at it. But then again, this had nothing to do with hot mess for me, but yes it did take discipline to get good at fake gambling which made me feel happier because I did something really hard to do, but the "hot mess" never was there or I had to control it in order to do that. What I did have to do though was listen to the tiny voices in my heart which was super faint. I think if I were to gamble I´d make easy money though even though it was fake, I was playing blackjack with REAL cards, and I was doing PRETTY decent at it by reading my gut.

this is very close to what I am trying to say.
June 23, 2021 at 07:56
I feel like its just something I was gifted with intuition. I don´t know how I would train my intuition? I think its just something God gives me? Hear it out.

maybe it´s just my cappie ASC talking..
June 23, 2021 at 07:48
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I used to run away from Saturn in Virgo´s as well since they tend to be the supervisors. Most people don´t like to be directed by other people how to work, what to do, and usually see it as a negative thing, because they´re not understanding we all function differently in society. We´re astrologers, but not everyone gets this deep in the subconscious mind and rather stay on the surface.

Virgo´s do make sure things get done in society in every organization, non-profit, corporation, company, and they usually don´t allow anything to stop them from succeeding whether it is negative or positive.

The other the Fire Trine, since Fire means you move fast, swift, and not exactly someone that is going to sit around and talk on the phone as you stated your one employee does.

Some people don´t have that urge to move around so much. The motivation to do things in life.

Sounds maybe your neighbor might be a Pisces on the opposite end of Virgo.
June 23, 2021 at 07:27
=====
I feel like for me, my intuition is something that has to remain stubborn or I´ll lose it like a muscle. Intuition is something that is very unexplainable. I don´t feel like I need to control it, its just that perhaps when I try to express myself, people tend to stomp that out as fast as they can because it seems so weird to them. Idk how to explain this any better.. People tend to mislabel you as something else, when you think you´re doing the right thing to fix a problem because the solution is new so it seems so controversial. God, that took a lot out of me to explain.

I feel like its just something I was gifted with intuition. I don´t know how I would train my intuition? I think its just something God gives me? Hear it out. I feel love so therefore I can give it a lot, where does it come from? It comes out of nowhere for me. There isnt really an explanation I can give other than to make it up on the spot and say it´s God. This ties in with the intuition somehow, because if I see things from the "love" angle, then perhaps its because I can see with a different lens. When God gives me emotions out of nowhere I just know it´s right and I just need private space for that, especially when you know your love that you receive out of nowhere and the ability to just get that out of nowhere is enough proof that the emotions are right, because if you got true love you wouldn´t doubt it. At least this is how I interpret it. I cannot speak for every cancer out there but for me.... I feel like that´s how I would "train it" which isn´t really training, but yes.. sometimes I can train my intuition.

I used to practice gambling for fun even though I´m not 21 yet and I was SUPER good at it. But then again, this had nothing to do with hot mess for me, but yes it did take discipline to get good at fake gambling which made me feel happier because I did something really hard to do, but the "hot mess" never was there or I had to control it in order to do that. What I did have to do though was listen to the tiny voices in my heart which was super faint. I think if I were to gamble I´d make easy money though even though it was fake, I was playing blackjack with REAL cards, and I was doing PRETTY decent at it by reading my gut.

I see people in this forum say I´m too logical to have emotions therefore I don´t have an intuition! I really doubt thats how it works, then again who am I to say that?
June 23, 2021 at 07:21
over the top but that doesn´t mean they´re wrong and they need to be put out in time out corner to control "their feelings".

oh no I don´t mean this at all. If anything, Cancers are the water sign with the equivalent of a 12 octave vocal range.. more than all the other signs, but it needs some training. Cancers can feel and think things no other sign is capable of, because of this broad emotional range. But it does need some training and discipline.
June 23, 2021 at 07:12
=====
I do not feel this way ram_goat. Water is the sign that heals and absorbs everything. It takes so much pain and then on top of that SOMEHOW cancer finds a way to keep feeling and be happy. I dont understand where you get they have to control this "hot mess stuff". They just legitimately have more intuition and feelings is the way I interpret it. Now I don´t know every cancer, but I just do not relate to anything you say. Perhaps cancers get offended and get mad... perhaps their reactions are over the top but that doesn´t mean they´re wrong and they need to be put out in time out corner to control "hot mess". You misunderstand, feelings are always valid, especially when validated by logic, but feelings are always valid if they´re true and sometimes you dont need logic to see that sometimes its just evident. Cancers don´t need to sit around, they´re very realistic and in tune with their emotions. Sorry I can´t explain this any better. I´m a cancer and I walk sideways. Look maybe, there´s a possibility you´re right, but I just can´t relate of anything you said at all. My intuition and my logic just don´t understand anything by what you mean they need to control hot mess.
June 23, 2021 at 06:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
You know I loveee GM.

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

One of the last great singers in that industry..IMO - he brings it home at the end. Perfect.
YouTube
YouTube
June 23, 2021 at 04:39
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
George Michael.. cancer sun, somewhere in the middle of the spectrum.

He certainly had his hot (public) messes in life, but also at other times he mopped the floor with the record industry in ways that would make a Leo or Scorpio envious. All about self control... He who laughs last, laughs best.
June 23, 2021 at 04:21
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
"If you don´t regulate and control it"

It can very much be that.. it usually takes them along time to learn that..and some never do..

I have a soft spot for cancerian energy.. lots of important people in my life had prominent cancer in their charts.. so I know & understand them well...

They can attract people who take and take... "give them an inch they take a mile" thing. They´re too nice in that regard, and then that leads to the harbored resentment.. I´ve had to be the person who speaks up for them, when things get taken too far.. maybe it´s because cancer is my 9th house - I have no idea.. but Once they master controlling their emotions - like you said - the benefits really shine in them.
June 23, 2021 at 04:02
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Something else to consider-

Patrick Stewart, Lindsay Lohan.. both Cancer Sun.

Cancer energy can be a hot mess, if you don´t regulate and control it.

It´s a hot mess anyway, but it´s for the best if most people never see it.
You´ll feel it either way, there´s no escaping that. You just have to put
on a good face. I thought Patrick Stewart was Cap Sun for decades, that´s how
good an actor he is. But listen to him off camera in an interview and you can see the Cancer in him. It´s just very controlled and dignified in public.
That´s my best understanding and advice. Control the hot mess that "is"...
and you can come across as dignified and respected.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 23, 2021 at 03:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
If there´s one thing I know in astrology....it´s cancer energy... probably know more about them than I know about my own self!! :61:

:62:
June 23, 2021 at 03:45
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Maybe one day i can contemplate some of these replies. There are some really good ones. Wasnt really expecting that.

Been working alot lately and dont get to spend enough time studying the cosmos. Or converse with my astro-comrades. Sorry about that guys

I do appreciate the replies. Some interesting thoughts. Some I havent considered too 😊

One explanation that Ive found in numerology is that LP 1 often doesnt get enough support. 100% accurate :47: Its like we just have to go out and do it anyway

I think the cancer thing could be an important part. Really, i didnt see any answer i disagreed with.

I saw a shirt the other day I want. It says, "it must be exhausting watching me do everything" 🤣
June 23, 2021 at 02:55
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
yes what rohini said about cancer energy.. it cuts both ways..

got to surround yourself with quality people.. your quest is to learn
to identify and sort them accordingly.

I have a bit of the same problem myself in real life, too.

it´s like a watered down version of that pisces chick and her attraction to
incarcerated men and other various stray dogs and cats of this world.

For your own sanity and survival, you just have to learn to sort them.
It´s too bad the rest of the world is so mercenary, but, it is what it is.
Otherwise, they´ll eat you alive.

Cancer issues can be subtle.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »