DO YOU SHARE SIGN WITH YOUR MOTHER?

June 22, 2021 at 00:19 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
DO YOU SHARE SIGN WITH YOUR MOTHER?
How true is it that we share the Sun, Moon, or Ascendant with the mother, or that we always have a common sign?

1. My Moon is in Gemini and my mother has Ascendant in Gemini, I could always notice her as a clueless person, that she liked to talk a lot about various topics.

2. It is Sun in Capricorn, I have Ascendant in Capricorn, she is very hardworking, although sometimes it becomes annoying, because it is very bossy.

3. She is Moon in Virgo, I am Sun in Virgo.

I would like to know if it happens to you too or not, and if so, what sign do you share?. So far, the letters I have seen from my cousins and aunts do match, but I want to see if it is just a coincidence or not.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 22, 2021 at 13:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user lightning, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Our saturns are conjunct in the same sign, everything else is different 🤣
June 22, 2021 at 12:53
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Not really... One exception is her Mars in Taurus at 26 degrees, and my Moon in Taurus in 26 degrees.
The weird thing is my father has also his Moon in Taurus 26 degrees. So my mother conjunct our Moon with her Mars.

But since I m a Cancer Rising I might inherited things from my mother side (like the look, cuz people say I look like my grandfather). My grandmother was a Jupiter in aquarius and Saturn in Aries generation (just like me) and also had Mercury in Sagittarius, jus like me (she also had Sun in Sagittarius). I always felt closer to my grandmother from my mother side.
June 22, 2021 at 12:03
(Pisces) Cind
Yes,

Mum is Sagittarius :151: Pisces :152: Scorpio Rising
I am Pisces :151: Sagittarius :152: Leo Rising My sun is in 8th ruler of my ascendant

My dad has Leo Moon :1: Aries :151: and Libra rising

My ascendant is 7 degrees which is Libra degree

Both my grandparents were also Pisces

My sister is Aries same as my dad but her Sun is in 12th House - Pisces House
June 22, 2021 at 11:59
(Virgo) astreo
My older sister has the Sun in Gemini and the Moon in Virgo (same signs as my twin and I, but in reverse).
Instead of having a Capricorn ascendant like we do, she has it in Cancer.
June 22, 2021 at 10:53
(Scorpio) OS*
My mom is Libra rising, Im Libra rising. Actually my dad and one of my sisters too.

My mom has a bucket shaped chart with the Moon in Pisces being the handle. Mine is the same but with Cancer moon.

I´ve seen similarities in charts like that, also with numerology but it does vary. Not applicable in all cases.

Often, in the mother´s chart 5th house will show the first child, 7th house the second and so on
June 22, 2021 at 09:31
(Pisces) fishscales
My mother and I have the same moon sign, same degree: 5° Aquarius.

Another interesting thing about me and my parents´ charts is that my sun forms a t-square with their suns, which are in opposition to each other.
June 22, 2021 at 09:29
(Sagittarius) RA_
I think this was also covered in the DNA topic somewhere here in forums.

Mother, she´s Capricorn Sun (she influences my 10th Houses and 11th House Cusp Capricorn). Due to having 6 children and a working mom her detached style of caring affected me much (my Moon Aquarius Squares Venus/Pluto) she addressed my motherly needs through communication with her Mercury Aquarius or do groceries with her/short travel. Her Venus is in Sagittarius, coincidence maybe coz her trusted best friend share the same birthday as me Dec 5, and her closest sibling is a Sag as well. Her Libra Moon influences my South Node (Family theme) and 8th House Cusp (Spiritual/Esoteric I feel comfortable and never felt judged talking to her about these things. She also influences my mediator nature from the stories of her life. Her Virgo Ascendant is a life template for me to follow, adapt, and learn this is my Descendant. I also noticed that Virgos are my mentors and guides. Her Mars Aries 7th house holds an emphasis on me as she always reminds me to be my North Node in relation to the 7th house theme. My Father is Aries Sun. The good things my father has she wants us siblings to follow, the bad things she wants us to learn and to forgive that part of him. I have Aries placed in my North Node and Second House ever since I was little I went with my father wherever he goes doing his construction projects. As I grew up and learned the field it has became a challenging and stimulating and frustrating aspect. What binds me and my father is through my mother´s selflessness and to come in between us. That happened when I was immature I can only blame this on my Scorpio placements. When the realization hit me I was paralyzed with indecisions and self-loathing. I´m blessed to have my 5 siblings behind me and my parents not giving up on me. Because of them, I held a bit of courage to take the professional license exam. I can´t take it all in so I learned to lift my worries and doubts to the Lord. Which made my life so much easier. 🙂 My mother´s Jupiter is in Cancer 10th House Retrograde. My 1st House is in Jupiter Pisces. The reason why I have so many siblings because my parents want me to have a brother and he is the 5th child and a Cancer Sun Capricorn Moon Scorpio Rising. Oh right my Eldest Sister She´s Cancer Sun/Mercury/Mars, Libra Moon, Aquarius Rising she was my first playmate. This is true indeed every time my mother gave birth she also gets promoted on her job Jupiter Cancer 10th House. The most critical on giving birth she had is her 3rd child or my 2nd sister, she has Cancer 12 house cusp, North Node Pisces, Capricorn 5th Houses on Moon, Saturn, Neptune. Cord Coil Pregnancy Aries 8th Houses in Mars and Jupiter a tug of war between life and death and occult (Blackmagic) Pluto Scorpio 3rd House Stellium. First-time case and numerous doctors monitored her and the baby´s condition. After many months of bleeding then on February 14, like a scene from a movie my mother refused cesarean section coz she can still feel the baby´s heartbeat and insisted to deliver her naturally. It´s Valentine´s day and an unconditional love battling life and death. My Sister shes Aquarius Moon Capricorn Sun and Leo Rising. At a very young age, she already knew what she wants to do with her life. Most who had experienced life and death situations had these awakenings. The first 3 have Chiron in Gemini since we move a lot due to the kind of work my parents had that time. Oh, I´ll share the last 3 siblings´ stories next time coz at that time we moved to an apartment bldg. that we lived for 20+ years. My mother Saturn is in Scorpio 2nd House so it´s either my words and love that can help her or hurt her since my Scorpio is in Mercury Venus and Pluto. Both of my parents work when we were kids as a 2nd eldest and eldest son it became natural for me to safeguard the house and my siblings. Made sense to have a Bundle Shape chart https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a…
Because of this Pandemic, we were able to talk and connect the dots. My mother shared to us that during those times she´s been praying to ask Mother Mary, her Son, and the Father to let her work, as she helps the community may the heavens protect her family. Looking at the charts of my siblings and parents only proves that God exists and prayers are heard and answered. Without strong faith, we will never get this far in life intact with our relationship. Even though the Philippines with her ever-changing economy and modernized values for as long as ´The Family That Prays Together Stays Together´ this is true. Have them in your prayers and your thoughts and connect with them. Going back to family history both my parent´s ancestors had difficulties and challenges in a family and today we have plenty of words to describe it and an option for divorce.

Yesterday I realized that the friends you encounter in life share the same branch of a tree with you. There will always be a thing or two in common a theme of 6 degrees of separation to happen. We visited a family friend that we haven´t seen for years learning their story and struggles is like a mirror to us becoming reciprocity of inspiration. Can´t help reminiscing and the tears fell out of relief and still, the present struggles in life continue. God bless you and May He protect you and guide you always. We pray for the healing of the world and the coming end of this Pandemic coz there are lots of plans and future awaits and wanting to happen to all of us. Despite our differences, the stars bind us, our connection, and our clue to make it happen. Thank you for this topic!🥂
June 22, 2021 at 09:20
(Taurus) nutelina
Well my mom is Cancer rising and my daughter is too whereas the 2nd child is Leo rising which my brother is. My dad is Leo sun.
June 22, 2021 at 07:38
(Virgo) rohini moon
No. I share no chart similarities to her..at all. In fact, my Saturn squares her entire chart - she has 7 planets in one sign.

I share more chart similarities with my father.
June 22, 2021 at 06:29
(Aries) ram_goat
My mother has cancer sun and ASC..

I have cancer moon.
June 22, 2021 at 05:16
(Capricorn) Jaided
My Mom is a Taurus sun, Scorpio moon and Virgo rising. My dad is a Capricorn EVERYTHING, from his Sun down to Mercury including his Ascendant. I´m a Capricorn Sun, Taurus moon and Virgo rising so I´m a mix of both parents. My mom and I are opposing moons but my moon is in 8th house.

Same goes for my own kids. Their dad is a Cancer Sun, Gemini moon and Virgo rising. My oldest is a Gemini Sun in 8th, Capricorn moon in 3rd and Libra rising. Younger son is Virgo sun in 2nd, Sagittarius Moon in 4th, and Leo rising.
We are all tied together through our houses and their rulers for any signs we don´t share in common, like my youngests Father and I don´t have Sagittarius in our planets but it is our IC and my North Node, plus I mentioned their houses are ruled by our signs. For both of them, their main signs are conjuncting our North and South Nodes. It´s actually pretty bizarre to me how tied together we all are. I am pretty sure both of us have karmic ties to both our children and he (their father) has always told me he used to dream of me as a kid. Vivid dreams he´s convinced was me.

Their Father and I are Virgo risings with almost identical degrees for all our houses, and we ended up with Leo and Libra rising kids. Our Ascendants are so close together and so that means our house transits are all close together too. Their dad and I, literally always going through the same house transits at the same time forever because our rising and degrees.

Oh and there´s also the fact that my Mom is a Virgo rising and ended up with 3 Virgo rising children, all of her children. Then I end up with having kids with a Virgo rising man, so did my sister who now has a daughter with the same signs as me and my kids and her combined. I find it all way too interesting, lol.

My sister I mentioned, she´s a Capricorn moon which is my Sun sign, and we are the only 2 with Cap placements in our immediate family (before we had our kids. She has a Capricorn daughter now) I have a different Dad than her who is the Cap stellium I mentioned at the beginning. We joke that my dad is actually her dad too and he´s the start of all the Capricorn, lol. And my other sister, her Libra sun is the only thing that stands out from the rest of us, but she gets that from her Dads Libra stellium. Their Dad was a big part of my childhood and his Sun is my Descendant sign, same with my Step Moms Moon. We are alllllll tied together in our big 3s and North/South nodes and all personal planets. It´s pretty crazy to me...
June 22, 2021 at 04:52
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus
I’m A Libra Rising

My Daughter Has A Libra Sun

My Mom Has A Libra Moon

My Sister Has A Libra Sun

My Mom Is An Aqua Rising

My Little Brother Is An Aqua Rising As Well
June 22, 2021 at 04:29
(Leo) cubic
It seems the 22 degree of Scorpio is shared by a bunch of people on my mother´s side. Anyone else seen degrees repeating?
June 22, 2021 at 01:07
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
My sister and I share 2 of our big 3 signs - neither of which came from either of our parents, unless my dad was a Libra Rising or Leo Rising which wouldn´t surprise me.

Of the remaining, I share a sign with my dad (his Taurus Sun became my Moon), and my sister shares a sign with my mom (my mom´s Cancer Rising became my sister´s Sun).

My mom´s sun sign is my south node though
June 22, 2021 at 00:56
(Virgo) LotusStar
Yes, my Moon is in Gemini and conjunct my mother´s Sun in Gemini.

It´s also in the 8 house and she´s very Plutonian, with Pluto squaring a lot of her inner planets.
June 22, 2021 at 00:50
(Capricorn) pluto°rising
I share Virgo rising with my mother

The only other things shared is Mars in 7th with both mother and father but all in different signs.
June 22, 2021 at 00:41
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:39: Monstrous load of Creepy similarities between my mother´s chart and my own; :39: Several schizophren-genic aspects in synastry.
:39: There ARE no COINCIDENCES!
June 22, 2021 at 00:32
(Virgo) astreo
1. My cousin has a Moon in Virgo / My aunt has a Sun in Virgo.
2. My cousin is Sun in Capricorn / My aunt has Moon in Capricorn.
3. My cousin has Sun in Cancer / My aunt has Sun in Cancer.
4. My cousin has Ascendant in Taurus / My aunt has Sun in Taurus.
5. My friend has Moon in Leo / his mother Ascendant of his in Leo.

It should be noted that the 5 previous people do not share any sign with their father.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »