Thoughts about South Node and North Node

June 19, 2021 at 22:25 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Thoughts about South Node and North Node
As Wayman Stewart used to say : if you dont believe in past lifes The Nodes could have other meaningfull interpretations .

Maybe your South Node represents things that are a karmic cycle in your family ,your genealogical tree . And the North Node represents things we have to do to break this karmic cycle . We inherit good traits and bad traits,curses and blessings from our ancestors. Is our duty to acknowledge the problems in our genealogical tree .

I have South Node in Pisces,and North Node in Virgo. It s kinda curious to think about both my grandparents from my mother side had Moon in Pisces . My mother had a tough childhood ,her parents (my grandparents) being very emotional unavailable ,lost in their world. When they were old they sit all day and watch some bullshit o television. I have many good memories from them...my mother not so much.
My mother has a Scorpio Moon and Sun ,Venus and Mercury in Virgo . So virgo is the opposite of Pisces . If Pisces is lost in their dreamworld unavailable emotionally, Virgo will try to fix things instead. So my mother took the path of over criticizing everything .

My father has his Sun and Mercury in Pisces ...my mother accused him many times that he wear pink glasses and he is lost in his dreamworld and memories from the childhood. One of my fathers brother has also strong Pisces placements...he is an alcohol addict (many on my fathers lineage are alcohol addicts) .

So maybe the South Node in Pisces hint to karmic lessons in my family about being emotionally lost,addicted , the typical Pisces loser lost in addictions ,bad parenting because of emotional desilusion. And North Node hint to the karmic struggle of overcome this bad Pisces traits ,overcome them by be avalaible for anyone and try to fix them,try to make them grow,help them to overcome tough moments in their life,try to learn them to catch fish (not just give them fish) , be more practical and organized (opposed to Pisces mess) etc . You get the point.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 19, 2021 at 23:37
(Capricorn) Emanuel
But in the end maybe is not important at all, since usually modern astrology blogs tend to give more importance to Nodes even than Jupiter... Though the Nodes are the same for people born in the same year(yeah yeah aspects to Nodes and house position matters too)
June 19, 2021 at 23:03
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
I´ve recently grown alot of interest in the nodes and trying to understand more.

My north node is in Gemini 4th house siting on 5th house cusp. I have a 10 yr old Gemini son and do feel like he was my destiny to reach in this life. I always felt like I had a good connection with children even though never had my own until I was 26.

Still new and very interested in this topic.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »