Venus in Leo in the 5th house

June 19, 2021 at 07:49 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) eliot1988
Venus in Leo in the 5th house
I Have Venus in Leo in the 5th house. Can explaned it?
I thnk is a good position...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 19, 2021 at 09:00
(Virgo) Etherealmind » astreo
HAHAHA well I would say it´s a very good placement yeah :75: :75: I personally like it very much hehe :75: :75: and being confident is something important in relationships!! Yeah definitely!! You also need to certain ego in order to be respected too!! I don´t say you have to be arrogant :61: :61: :61: not at all but sometimes it´s good to have a certain ego in order to be respected :61: :61:
June 19, 2021 at 08:59
(Virgo) astreo » Etherealmind
This is true?
Or is my Venus in Leo fooling me? LOL :61:
June 19, 2021 at 08:55
(Virgo) astreo » Etherealmind
Isn´t it true that of the 5 Venus Virgo can have, Leo is the best?
IT MAKES YOU MORE SOCIAL, IT GIVES YOU MORE SELF-ESTEEM, EXPRESSION AND SECURITY, IT MAKES YOU LESS "BORED".

Then he would put (for the bad):

2. Venus in Libra, (makes you more attached to service and relationships).
3. Venus in Cancer (he would make him more introverted and sensitive).
4. Venus in Scorpio (no one wants to have a hard time being an extremist).
5. Venus in Virgo (My God, I have seen that people with a double portion of Virgo are very critical, if one is already critical, with Venus here well ...).
June 19, 2021 at 08:42
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Hello eliot!

I´m also Virgo and, from my experience, it adds a bit of expressiveness and warmth in my way of showing my feelings in relationships in general! I also think it´s a good position cause Virgo is sometimes slightly shy and can appear a bit cold but with Venus in Leo it´s more spontaneous :75:. Venus in Leo can be sometimes playful too hehe and on the artistic side it´s great too :75: :75: this Venus has the ability to captivate people on stage and Leo is a creative sign in general :75: :1:.

The only "defaults" with this placement is being a bit "selective" and exigeant in friendships and romantic relationships but other than that it´s very loyal in friendships and relationships :1: :1:

Hope it helped you a bit :1: :1:
June 19, 2021 at 08:37
(Virgo) astreo
Leo is going to give you a lot of energy to want to socialize, enjoy that, not many have it. :37:
June 19, 2021 at 07:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Again, depends it comes with which aspect, also when we talk about relationships it depends on the synastri but Over all I like thst position, it makes really great lovers! Romantic, sensual, energic and expressive

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »