Why am I always attracting convicts and strange people?

June 18, 2021 at 10:26 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) VelvetLove
Why am I always attracting convicts and strange people?
Hey, I know it´s a strange question, but I seem to always attract people who has been in jail, who has been having mental and characteristic problems and just people who are out of the blue, really.

I once dated a guy who "experimented" with me, whether he was straight or not. I´ve talked to multiple people who had been in jail, which I learnt later on. And currently, I´m quite interested in a convict who has +10 years more to serve.

Is it always going to be like this, or is it just a phase?

I´d really appreciate if you can say a few things that´s caught your attention in my chart. :79:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 23, 2021 at 16:23
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » VelvetLove
Well, good luck with your movie projects - make them happen! Get a good camera! These hybrid digital cameras shoot in 4k and 6k now - professional quality. Do a short movie project and learn to edit on your computer. These are good goals to shoot for (pun intended).
June 23, 2021 at 15:47
(Pisces) VelvetLove » JayJayAstrology
I like to tell stories with visuals, possibly things that could change the world for a better place. I like creating these movie ideas, mostly about human rights or animal rights, about people understanding eachother and the world. I am horrible at reading haha im too lazy for it i have a lot books that stay there for years :(
June 23, 2021 at 15:22
Very Interesting! Mercury, Gemini, Virgo - it´s all about communication. They don´t care if you prefer the visual. I´m glad I said something useful.
June 23, 2021 at 12:55
Hii Jay Jay, apologies for replying so late, I just saw your analysis. Thank you so much taking time to post on both of my threads, I love your detailed comments! 💕
Your observations are very accure, every part of it!
But I must mention that I am very bad with reading and writing. I like creating stories or scenarios in my head, but since I´m a visual learner, and studying cinema (directing and producing), I always disliked letters and writings in general. Because I feel that visuals can be understood by everybody who can see. You wouldn´t have to speak any kind of language to understand. Like Charlie Chaplin example. He wouldn´t speak, just act. Everybody could see the same exact thing, and laugh at the same joke. I dont know if it makes sense but i feel like visualism is for all and its powerful, and its something uniting.
Short story: im very lazy to read lol
June 23, 2021 at 11:57
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I recently saw an intresting movie The Wisdom of Trauma with Dr. Gabor Maté which gives an intresting explanation. It´s like a form of re-enactment of a traumatic experience you had, but you hope to heal the issue this time in this new relationship.

Retraumatisation is a well known concept in psychology and it explains why we keep on having the wrong lovers. Someone who has healed it´s trauma just thinks "no way I´m gonna put up with this kind of guy" and leaves.
June 22, 2021 at 02:00
(Leo) plumreme
Loaded 12th house (prison) - including the ruler of your 7th house is there. and the Pisces /Virgo polarity 1st/7th. Jeffrey Wolf Green talks about this polarity having to do somewhat with sadomasochism /punishment.
June 21, 2021 at 16:14
I love all the great comments on your post, but I didn´t really do my usual treatment of your chart, so I kind of feel like doing it. You do have an unusual chart in that most of your planets are in a small section of the chart. These types of charts are a bit harder to read.

First of all, your past life symbol is in Pisces, 12th house, conjunct Sun, Mercury and Jupiter. So, in your past life - you were isolated in some way, be it jail, hospital, spiritual retreat, or some other isolating situation, such as an artist, doing art, writing, etc. alone. Regardless of the situation, I´m sure that you connected with spirit. Pisces, 12th house is not of this world. It is more open, spacious, and intuitive and there is access to much creativity, imagination and psychic empathy. Being not of this world, many Pisces people have a lost feeling - a not belonging feeling - and this is because they are attuned to what is not of this world.

The wound - there´s always a wound with the SN - is that you need to learn discrimination - to be able to tell the difference between what is you and what is not you. That´s Virgo. It´s positive qualities are analysis to understand, discrimination, looking at the details. Pisces is tuned into the wider picture - the large spiritual realm - where there are few differences - Love and Consciousness is in everything. Pisces knows that. But it´s Virgo who picks things apart and sees the little components that make up the whole - and this is how one can be of a different kind of help to others. Your NN in Virgo in the 6th, is grounding you in more discrimination, more detail, more seeing of the little details that can make a difference. This is the new territory you are here to learn.
The 6th is about service.

Chrion in Scorpio in the 8th also points to part of your wound. Scorpio is about the dark side - the unconscious emotional world - the parts of us that need transforming. You are focused there and Chiron says, it´s an issue. You are attached to it - bonded with it. So, what´s interesting to me is that it is trine Mars in Pisces conjunct ASC. Pisces can also be a place of letting go - a place where you can rise above qualities or issues - and it seems like you have or can - let go of attachments, if you want to. You may like to be attached to the dark side because it grounds you to something. Pisces can feel very ungrounded. But, Virgo is grounding, and you have Venus in Capricorn - also grounding. Mars on the ASC can give you physical energy - energy to do something - motivation to do something.

With a Gemini IC, I think you can be an excellent communicator - you want to communicate, teach, write, connect - and you´ll do it in an imaginative, inspired way with Mercury in Pisces.

Moon, Uranus and Neptune in Aquarius, gives you another kind of intuition - a kind of inner knowing that is more akin to wisdom. It is an inward type of creative, inventive energy - that is beyond words - but can easily use words. You may be highly compassionate, but you are unlikely to get very attached to people with Moon in Aquarius - you have a naturally built-in boundary. Saturn in Aries is similar.

With Venus in Capricorn, you want to work - to do something - to really do something - creative and beautiful and loving. All your planets in the upper left quadrant indicates that you desire to have an impact on the world. My guess is that you have talent in writing and that your spiritual orientation can bring much healing to others. This comes from down deep inside you. I think you need to attune to your Virgo North Node - Virgo is a good writer, usually. You will probably find the service or services you will provide others as you move forward in sharing your natural compassion.

Anyway, I don´t want to repeat what I said earlier, so I´ll leave it here. I love your compassionate heart! Thank you for posting here . . .
June 21, 2021 at 04:27
(Pisces) VelvetLove » Castlewallsxo
I get why you´d feel that way, but we are all human after all and some of us go through very horrible things then become such horrible people. We are all born with the same pure heart, pure mind. It gets ruined after. So I guess I feel like that can be fixed if showed enough love and empathy. I know that sounds a bit Pisces-like, delusional, but everybody really can be saved. And saving someone is harder, i mean its easy to outcast and judge someone for what they do, but why wouldnt we try to see the reason and the solution? We all have bad sides and impure thoughts to us, some of us have it stronger and others weaker. So i dont think we are much different in the deep of our hearts from the ones that make mistakes and who are lost.
June 21, 2021 at 04:18
You´re absolutely right. And no, it was very helpful, thank you so much for your messages :79:
June 20, 2021 at 20:09
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » JayJayAstrology
For me, it depends on their crime. If it was a victimless crime, then I can be sympathetic. On the other hand I don´t care about rapists and murderers; let them rot. I think they forfeited the right to not be judged when they committed such a heinous act.
June 20, 2021 at 20:02
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
I came across this interesting post that may be helpful https://saintzjenx.tumblr.com/post/…
June 20, 2021 at 13:11
Actually, I share your feeling and sympathy for convicts. They are people - and like everyone else - have needs for love and connection. We all belong to the human race - but - it seems many people shut themselves off from the inner awareness. So easily, we judge and condemn others, whether we´re sending them to jail or just treating them like they are beneath us. To Pisces people, this is beyond sad. To me, the lack of awareness and consciousness in the world is what is disconnecting - and those of us with more awareness feel the disconnect more keenly.

So, you are doing something by caring for people. Maybe you´ll find that doing something in service to others is most satisfying? In a way, we are Souls having a human experience, so we don´t belong here - and our stay seems shorter the older we get. Maybe the best remedy is to say, we belong to Spirit. That way, we can do things in the world to make it a better place while not needing to belong to it.

Just thinking out loud. Sorry if this isn´t very helpful.
June 20, 2021 at 12:37
Wow! I´ve never thought about that. Yes, maybe I was a convict myself before. If that was the case or not, I have a sympathy for them in a way that I can´t explain. Nothing ´sexual´or ´fantasy´ about it really. I just find the combination of darkness and love very beautiful. And i feel that everyone can be reached, changed and understood with love. It is a language for everyone. And you are completely right about your guesses! I do feel that I´m not a part of this world, and have this restless feeling of not belonging anywhere. A lot of mixed feelings about how to live and what to do, and why. Like an existential crisis. Although I´m only depressed deep in my heart, I still have a big will and joy to live, to make life less horrible. Also, I can´t choose a profession for myself yet, I love helping others and I love art, but again, i don´t feel like I belong to those professions. Damn I wonder what would it feel like to be certain of yourself and about what you wanna do! Never had that satisfaction.
June 20, 2021 at 12:23
(Pisces) VelvetLove » Emanuel
I feel very spiritual and artistic, yet I can´t focus on anything. I´d think someone with my chart would be working in art field or would have a need to express themselves artistically. Unfortunately I don´t have talents like that, i just appreciate art as a fan. I get carried away when I live any kind of art, like music, movies, drawings, beauty. But I feel like I can´t be the artist. Same goes spiritually, I have my own beliefs but I feel ´outed´ by everything really.
June 19, 2021 at 23:44
(Capricorn) Emanuel » VelvetLove
I m happy that my words helped someone:).

And about what you said about "identity crisis" : focus on the very empathetic and spiritual qualities that you have. Jupiter is strong in your chart, in the first house. The Hand of God will always catch you if you fall.
June 19, 2021 at 22:46
(Pisces) VelvetLove » Emanuel
Thank you so much for taking time to post such a detailed analysis. To be honest this is by far the most accurate words I´ve read about myself, which is a bit hard, because as you can see I´m a mix of everything and nothing is ever certain or stable about me. Even I don´t know what kind of a person I am. Constantly dealing with the feeling of being lost and delusional is the biggest struggle for me, along with feeling misunderstood.Or identity crisis. I´m hoping that I can find myself in time as I grow. Your post truly makes me feel understood and less lonely. So I appreciate your words. ❤
June 19, 2021 at 22:00
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, Aquarius Rising with Poorva bhadrapada nakshatra is partially responsible along with Rahu dasa going on,Rahu in the 7th house of relationships.Also Sade sati running with Moon in the 12fl conjuct venus both in capricorn.These things indicate to me your current issues.
Imo until Jupiter dasa starts in 2024 chances of great disappointments and distress in relationships can happen,especially since Rahu/Moon is starting soon,moon being the inauspicious lord of the 6th house for Aquarius Rising plus Rahu and Moon are not "friends" with each other.
Jupiter dasa will bring great changes for you especially financial since Jupiter is an natural indicator of wealth plus for Aquarius Rising it´s the ruler of two wealth houses, the 2nd and the 11th so better wealth, opportunities, profits,name and fame can happen during Jupiters dasa🙏
June 19, 2021 at 21:03
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » VelvetLove
Well you look like a supermodel.

Assuming you have a good personality - and I have no reason to assume you don´t - I think you can have your pick of 80% or more of the single guys you would be interested in.
June 19, 2021 at 19:51
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
As I was reading what you wrote, I thought "Virgo" - and then I looked at your chart, and you have Pisces SN - Virgo NN - and Pisces rising, Sun, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter! Whew - lots of Pisces.

It´s quite possible that in your past life, you yourself were in jail. That is 12th house territory - places of isolation - like prisons, hospitals, monsteries. It could be that you are attracted to it because you´ve been there, done that. You may need to feel some resolution with being in jail or a jail-like situation if perhaps, you died in jail in that past life. If so, that would make sense. Even if your isolation was due to something else besides being in prison in the past life, you most certainly have a sense of isolation and empathy for anyone in that position. Your Sun and Moon are both in the 12th house - so you recognize this feeling - of not being part of the world somehow.

Essentially, Pisces is not of this world. It is more of a spiritual place - a creative place - a place where we have time and solitude to sense our souls. People who are mentally ill are also there in the 12th. It can feel likea lost feeling, a lack of belonging feeling, a not fitting in feeling. I bet you recognize something of this in yourself and others.

Pisces also has the talent of playing whatever role others need them to play. The are shape shifters. They can also have much compassion and empathy for others - and tend not to judge. You are like bringing home the lost puppies, maybe, to give them a chance for happiness.

The North Node in Virgo, 6th house is all about being of service to others - helping - being there for people. So, my guess is that you will want to be in a helping profession. As far as your personal life, I think if you truly want to and need to - you can learn to draw boundaries. I mean, you may be more discriminating as to which puppies you want to rescue. You can learn from experience who might be a stray before you jump into bed. But, chances are, if you´re interested in a man who has 10 more years to serve - there´s something drawing you into that world - and my guess is - unfinished past life business. Chiron in the 8th suggests that you may be overly attached to the "dark side" - the human unconscious emotions´ territory.

I think you need to do some reflection about your attraction - and do some inner work on yourself - as to what the attraction is about. A past life regression might prove to be interesting. What are you not seeing in yourself that is like what you are attracted to?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 19, 2021 at 19:10
(Leo) cubic » VelvetLove
"Yay. Feels like home!"

:4: :4: :4:
June 19, 2021 at 19:07
(Pisces) VelvetLove » DangerousBunny
I mean I´ve been told that I wasn´t so good at showing affection before, but I personally think that I´m very affectionate and caring once I´m in love. And yes, I hardly get attracted by younger people/people who are close to my age.
June 19, 2021 at 19:04
(Pisces) VelvetLove » rohini moon
Yay. Feels like home!
June 19, 2021 at 19:02
(Pisces) VelvetLove » cubic
:) Yes you are absolutely right. I do feel like I´m behind bars even though I´m pretty much able to do whatever I want in my life.
A Short story about my time with convicts? I´m not much of a writer but sure, you can PM me anything you want to ask!
June 19, 2021 at 18:58
(Pisces) VelvetLove » Etherealmind
Oh thanks! You are absolutely right. I play the therapist role a lot and its not intentional! I tend to find people who need help, and believe that they can be fixed with love.
June 19, 2021 at 18:54
(Pisces) VelvetLove » Castlewallsxo
Hi, first of all Thank you for finding me pretty. :)
But I don´t think being pretty is enough to attract everyone. I mean you could be very pretty but people can still find you unattractive or irritating, right? But i get your point, you are saying I might attract a lot of people, and just pick the toxic and strange ones for myself? I guess that could be the case.
And There is nothing wrong with being strange if its in a harmless way. My partners always had traumatic and loveless lives, so they were broken people and I always ended up being in toxic relationships. I was just wondering if that can be explained astrologically.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »