EMOTIONAL APATHY

June 18, 2021 at 06:19 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
EMOTIONAL APATHY
1. MARS PROGRESSED (REGENT OF MY PROGRESSED MOON) ENTERING HOME 12 MAKING MY URANUS SEXTILE IN AQUARIUS.

2. MOON PROGRESSED IN ARIES, OPPOSING MY SUN IN LIBRA. (mars and moon in trine)

I´m not usually like that, I´ve always been very sociable, I love making new ´´ friends ´´ all the time, meeting people, going out on dates, and interacting a lot on social networks and so, every time I go to visit my friends, I always liked an afternoon of movies, or going to a party, I always had a lot of encouragement.

But lately it has been giving me enormous apathy, I no longer feel like answering anyone´s messages, at first I thought it was just a temporary state of mind and that it was going to pass me later, but I´m going for 2 months.

In a way, I have become a bit selfish, focused more on myself (I have associated that with my progressed Moon in Aries), I don´t want to be answering huge conversations on whats app, nor am I interested in the family reunions that my family has lately. I just want to be with me and now, anything else causes me a huge discouragement.

Can you see the cause of this in my transits?
Or in my progressions?
Will all this be caused by the Moon in Aries? Or is there another factor?

I clarify that I do not feel depression. It´s just a kind of isolation. :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 21, 2021 at 15:07
(Aquarius) zoms
Its because you were waiting for me to come into your life :3:
June 18, 2021 at 09:52
(Virgo) astreo » astreo
At the beginning of February he leaves my house 1, because as he says, the retrogradation is going to make him stay longer.

7 months is not that long. :61:
June 18, 2021 at 09:27
(Virgo) astreo
Saturn is about to leave my house 1.

Although it was a difficult period, I learned a lot. I hope for improvements in my life.

Greetings and thanks! :27:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 18, 2021 at 08:41
(Virgo) astreo » Iceblu333
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, HAVE A REST! :4:
June 18, 2021 at 08:40
But what a wonderful thing hahaha.

1. 4 of my uncles died, suddenly, and my grandmother, since my "Ashtama Shani" period began.

2. I had a lot of problems with my 2 parents, they fought a lot.

3. I had legal problems with the alimony that my father gave me, I almost lost it, luckily I continue studying, and until I finish my degree and I am verifying that I study I will have it.

4. My dad kicked me out of his house.

5. My school has been getting VERY HEAVY and demanding.

6. My emotional and psychological block did not help me much.

7. My mother went into an emotional crisis, she almost died when she got COVID. She told me crying, What are you going to do if I die? You haven´t finished the degree yet, and if I die you have NOTHING.

8. An aunt began to gossip and speak ill of me in my family (although this did not harm me because I am very loved by my family).

9. Economic crisis, I have never had a period of such poverty, although with the rest period you mention, I was able to fix my pension and this ended.

10. I don´t know how much it has to do with my health, but a deep fear arose in me, I went to the hospital and did many studies, I became a little hypochondriac, it felt horrible, until I saw the results in person, calmed down. Now I really say that while there is health, the rest is superfluous.

Everything was super dramatic, I saw the gray life HAHA.
June 18, 2021 at 08:40
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » astreo
1st house is the body of the person.

Ttyl. Headed to sleep
June 18, 2021 at 08:36
Does it mean that my Ashtama Shani would relate to my personality?
June 18, 2021 at 08:32
8th house from moon for you is the 1st house
June 18, 2021 at 08:29
I´ve been reading and it´s TRULY AWESOME!

I´ll ask another question on the forum for someone else to post their experience with this!
June 18, 2021 at 08:26
(Virgo) astreo
Shani’s transit into Makara Rasi (Capricorn Sign) for 2020 to 2023:
The Shani is transiting into Makara Rasi (Capricorn Sign) on 24.01.2020 at 10.44 am (IST/Chennai as the base); and will exit the Makara Rasi (Capricorn Sign) into Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius Sign) for brief period from 29.04.2022 to 12.07.2022; and will permanently exit the Makara Rasi (Capricorn Sign) for the Kumbha Rasi (Aquarius Sign) on 18.01.2023. During its 3 years journey within the Makara Rasi (Capricorn sign), the Shani becomes retrograde for 4 months for every year the Shani becomes retrograde for 12 months (4 months X 3 years).
June 18, 2021 at 07:36
Well, if I feel 500% identified with the description it says, I went through a very difficult time, but it was because I really didn´t know myself. So I got super spiritual.

But now that I did an internal work, my emotional state has been super good for 3 months, unlike last year I have been feeling super happy and animated, it is just that little "pebble in my shoe" that I feel, of wanting my space.

I do not understand at all, I must find 8 houses from my natal moon? If my Moon is in Gemini, wouldn´t it fall into Capricorn?
June 18, 2021 at 07:08
Saturn began to retrograde May 23, 2021.

That´s probably when you started to feel the way you do now...
June 18, 2021 at 07:07
I barely read your chart...

But... you probably started feeling like that when saturn began to retrograde Back into your 1st house or 8th house from your personal natal moon.

Also, Saturn is about to hit Ketu in your chart... so it could be that as well...

Hopefully you will feel better when saturn leaves your 1st house...
June 18, 2021 at 07:01
Sounds interesting, let me read a bit :78:
June 18, 2021 at 06:51
Google ashtama sade...
June 18, 2021 at 06:50
It´s that I don´t feel depression, I just want to "isolate myself"
June 18, 2021 at 06:49
Depression usually deals with Saturn... and Saturn is currently/was transiting 8 houses from your moon... going by the chart you posted...

Google ashtama Sade.

Ttyl
June 18, 2021 at 06:32
(Virgo) astreo
Does anyone have any experience with Mars entering your 12th house? :63:
June 18, 2021 at 06:27
(Virgo) astreo
Progressions x Birth ch.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 18, 2021 at 06:23
(Virgo) astreo
I also feel a kind of repulsion by people, I would like to "disappear" in myself.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »