(Virgo) Turbo TJ
12th house themes
Interested in any and all I info on the 12th house

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 19, 2021 at 16:23
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » moongirl1
Wow you have +80 degree 12th house using placidus system. And still no desire for isolation? For starters I have discovered in my years of study and observation that not all of the keywords will fit in for everyone.

Do you see any of the 12th house keywords describing any of your life. Esp with Venus here. Venus usually shows us what we are attracted to. Where we experience pleasure and joy. Jupiter and Saturn here could shed some insight here as well. Jupiter can help give an understanding on the specific area which is being interpreted. Saturn could show somewhere you have the discipline to use one of the keywords???

Just curious and thanks for the post
June 19, 2021 at 16:22
(Scorpio) OS* » moongirl1
I believe you. But you´re also very young. . . perhaps your experiences or perspectives might change. Or not.
June 19, 2021 at 16:13
(Pisces) moongirl1
I have three planets in my 12th, and I have never experienced isolation, and I do not aspire to it. So, I don´t really understand this meaning.
June 19, 2021 at 14:50
(Scorpio) OS* » Turbo TJ
I’m really happy you’ve overcome the addictions you mentioned. Very true it is a life long battle, specially H. my brother was addicted, used methadone for years but relapsed several times. ..it’s a very sensitive topic for me. . .

Probably my drug of choice would be weed but I stay away from it. Yes it’s "soft drug but still. Since they legalized here in 2018, I’ve been tempted but I know if I start this shit I’ll have no control and probably end up smoking everyday like I used to.
June 19, 2021 at 13:16
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » OS*
Very interesting post here. I feel this is the best way we learn about ourselves and what we seem to overlook sometimes. But when others come along and share with us their own life experience that resonates with what we are going through personally gives us assurance that we do have a good concept of what astrology is trying to teach us.

"hidden enemies" nah they are pretty much known. Well in my case with my penitentiary sentence I was manufacturing methamphetamine and this was a secret endeavor at first then I got lazy and peers started to find out and then soon start to spread the word about this crime. In fact one of the reasons behind my prison sentence is due to a "nark" hidden enemy informing the law. Now this nark was one of few but in my discovery packet the first one to inform the police is publicly known. But the 2 asked for their Identity to be concealed. "Hidden enemies"

"Addiction yes for sure" I hope these people are doing ok now and not falling deeper into hell. I had to come to terms on my own that addiction is a life long battle. I will always be an addict but can proudly say I am no longer injecting heroin or opiates. Horrible addiction that in glad im grown out of.

About sharing my book. Well thank you and for real everyone on this website has done nothing but encourage me to pursue this dream. I personally have good ambitions and goals with my Capricorn ASC.

Thanks for the post
June 19, 2021 at 12:35
(Scorpio) OS*
“Somehow it is rarely mentioned on the forum that the 12th house is also related to abroad”

Very true. I have Cancer moon in the 9th, and my chart ruler is in my 12th (Venus-Saturn-Jupiter). When I was younger I moved abroad and then returned to the same city I was born in. Capricorn is my IC. I have no idea if I’ll ever leave again, though I do plan to relocate eventually. . .hopefully.

“but I noticed if someone has a Leo rising and Cancer in the 12 house, they appear not so sensitive! Since Cancer is hidden in the 12 house”

Ex partner is Leo rising with south node* in Cancer 12th house. Rarely shows emotions on the surface but can be very sensitive and emotional inside (hidden). Has a ruff edge too, always dressed in black, tattoos etc. When we moved in togetther I was so surprised to see he kept a “memory box” filled with random “nicknacks” he had collected since our first date. . . 12th house stuff is totally hidden.

"But in other cases they give themselves to a spiritual, altruistic or philanthropic cause to alleviate the pain of the world and use their energy for the benefit of their fellow men."

Both my parents and myself have 12th house stelliums. I see this as very spiritual placement/ house. When I was about 6yrs old, my mom took this meditation class and brought me and my little sister with her. I distinctively remember the mantra I had chosen, still use it today.

I did a lot of illegal stuff as a teen, young adult and never been arrested or incarcerated. I often need to isolate myself though. . . I use to work with people and I miss it. I now work behind the scenes, and hate it. Im planning to change careers in the near future. . .

Hidden enemies". Nah, they’re pretty real. Some maybe not at first but eventually see through their bullshit.

house of addictions. Yes, definitely!!

“difficult sleep, predictive dreams and/or nightmares about real life events”

I agree on this except the difficult sleep. I’ll have insomnia from time to time but usually triggered by something important. My mom has 4 planets in the 12th including Saturn and Mercury, she takes her 8hours sleep very religiously.

Turbo TJ, please inform us when your book is out. I´m very interested too! :1:
June 19, 2021 at 11:35
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Somehow it is rarely mentioned on the forum that the 12th house is also related to abroad. If there is some connection between 12th, 9th or 4th house there is a high possibility of emigration. According to one of our native astrologers, whether someone stays permanently abroad depends on which sign the IC is located in. The earth sign usually indicates a returning home sooner or later.

June 18, 2021 at 17:39
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » moonlike07
Good to know and interesting intake. I have sag on 12th house cusp with Capricorn begin 6 degree in. Feel like I could relate with this concept of what appears hidden from others. Ive become spiritual and very well informed when it comes to esoteric knowledge and occult truths. But def keep hidden from the world. Silence is the greatest occult Maxim.

Thanks for this input
June 18, 2021 at 17:26
(Virgo) moonlike07
I´ve read that 12th house is the qualities that are hidden from people who you meet, personally I really do relate to my 12th house. I have it in gemini, and I always make conversations sound awkward. long story short - I am bad at communicating. Maybe it´s all in my head, but I noticed if someone has a Leo rising and Cancer in the 12 house, they appear not so sensitive! Since Cancer is hidden in the 12 house :63:
June 18, 2021 at 09:00
(Aquarius) viv » Turbo TJ
Good luck!
June 17, 2021 at 14:28
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Richh3
As for the I only recently found out that Saturn is in 12th.

Well I have read many articles that do classify that a planet siting within 2-3 degree of the next house cusp is to be considered in that next house. As for Saturn being placed there in your chart maybe this is why you have that fear of being alone. Not that you are a loner but that you fear being alone.

With my placements I do enjoy my alone time for sure and do feel like I do my best reflecting while in seclusion. Jupiter gives me alot to think about on life and my philosophy of life when I´m alone. Sometimes my best times to respond to life and others is when I get alone time and can reflect on the daily issue that was bothering me.

I do have a deep fear of dying alone but in nature I have become content to be alone. Now my ideal quit time is with my lover and spending hours getting to understand each other and our rooted emotions.

Saturn has brought out alot of my trust issues when he was traveling through my 12th. I completely isolated myself from the entire prison population and worked on my own faults and where I need to figure out where all my past karma is manifesting and how I can learn from it and hopefully redeem any back logs of built up karma.

Thanks for the share
June 17, 2021 at 13:21
(Taurus) Rosincvist » viv
The Question I had to have answered when Astrology was still new "Why there HAS to be three planets in :182: for there to be psychical phenomena!"
If no house is more than 30 degrees in size then a "super-stellium" becomes much less likely!
June 17, 2021 at 11:45
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » viv
I have recently checked out a couple of these publishers I found on the net. Most of them are showing interest and telling me somewhere around the $3,500 cost for them to place it in print. By time I get out of this halfway house I plan on being committed to one of them and hope to get started on printing. In all honesty I do hope to have it started by the end of 2021.

Thanks for the interest
June 17, 2021 at 11:44
(Aquarius) viv » Rosincvist
Well let’s see two planets in 12th equals 40per cent Neptune except one IS Neptune and two planets in Pisces equals 60pet cent Neptune Where do you get these percentages Rosencvist and how do you use them?
June 17, 2021 at 11:41
(Aquarius) viv » Turbo TJ
I think your book will be very interesting .Are you self publishing?
June 17, 2021 at 11:39
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » pluto°rising
I most def plan on sharing this with this forum.

Thank you for the interest.
June 17, 2021 at 11:36
(Capricorn) pluto°rising » Turbo TJ
"I spent my last two years of incarceration compiling a book covering addiction and prison from an astrological perspective. Lots of inspirational words to help the world understand the struggles on both these topics."

This will be a very useful astrological resource. It sparks interest for me as I have two family members burdened by addiction, one currently in prison. Self publishing is quite easy these days, if you get there please post a link. I would absolutely buy it.
June 17, 2021 at 10:56
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » viv
Well I have Jupiter conjunct Neptune spanning over 0 degree Capricorn. I def agree on the vivid dream/nightmare about real life events. Happens frequently as well. I have also taken a keen interest in the Tarot and other types of occult studies. Meditation is a beneficial for me as well.

As for the prison comments. Well truth be told I was just released from a 7 year sentence on may 26 and am still living in a halfway house til late August. While inside the penitentiary I had Saturn hit hit my Asc 3 times and Jupiter make his return in the 12th house. I spent my last two years of incarceration compiling a book covering addiction and prison from an astrological perspective. Lots of inspirational words to help the world understand the struggles on both these topics.

With Jupiter and Neptune receiving square from Venus I like to think I gain a good empath ability that helps me know when others feelings are weighing me down. And how I can use my words to help them up when they are down. I also have a good poetic ability and romantic letters come at an ease.

Glad I got others interested in this topic. And thanks for the input.
June 17, 2021 at 01:35
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Down to number count; Planet in twelfth-house is 20% like :159:
Planet in Pisces is 30% like :159:
Planet one degree from Neptune is 50% like Neptune!
Planet 15 arc-minutes from Neptune has essentially swapped places with Neptune!
June 16, 2021 at 23:46
(Virgo) astreo » viv
INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH. :41: :41: :41: :41:
June 16, 2021 at 23:41
(Virgo) astreo
This house is in parallel and affinity with the sign of Pisces, Neptune and the water element.

Tradition says that it is the sector that governs hidden enemies, great trials and misfortunes, and chronic diseases. It is true that it informs us of these things, but in reality the twelfth house is much more than that.

The true essence of this sector is to start a process of dissolving the Self to merge with something much greater or, in other words, dissolve the terrestrial Self to merge with the spiritual Self. And all the tests that he puts on the person have that purpose.

Those who have this very prominent house full of planets feel a great need to isolate themselves and cultivate their rich inner life. But in other cases they give themselves to a spiritual, altruistic or philanthropic cause to alleviate the pain of the world and use their energy for the benefit of their fellow men. Thus, in this sector, we find many priests, monks, hermits, seers, healers and people of these characteristics, especially if the house is occupied by the Sun, the Moon or Neptune.

Certainly it is a house that attracts trials and sufferings, especially if it is occupied by several malefic planets (Mars, Saturn, Uranus or Pluto), but its purpose is to dissolve the I that is attached to material things to promote the spiritual growth of the life. person. Such trials and sufferings, including hidden enemies and chronic diseases, will present themselves whenever the native selfishly tries to use his talents or energies for his own benefit.

This house is related to all places of seclusion or isolation: prisons, hospitals, asylums, sanatoriums, asylums, etc. When it is very badly configured the person can end up in one of those sites, but if he receives good aspects then he is likely to work on them.

Paralyzed or quadriplegic people tend to have a very prominent and poorly aspected twelfth house, also those who live in slavery, those who spend most of their lives in hospitals, or those who alienate and self-destruct through drink or drugs. This house is only clearly favorable for those who follow a spiritual path, and here the well-known phrase of Jesus Christ could be perfectly applied: "Whoever seeks his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for Me will save it." That´s the twelfth house.

Esoteric astrology considers that this house is related to the karma that we bring from past lives, the debts that must be paid in the present existence.

- Second Ruiz
June 16, 2021 at 23:33
(Aquarius) viv » astreo
As above Ive worked a long time in clinics and hospitals with 12th house Saturn Neptune . No sixth house planets. My Mars conjunct Venus is inconjunct Neptune Saturn and part of a yod with Pluto. Feel like that’s a push to act but not as hidden as Mars in twelvth might be.
June 16, 2021 at 23:23
(Virgo) astreo
I wonder a lot if the 12th house rules HOSPITALS. Does anyone know a person who works in a hospital, who possibly has Mars in the 12th?

And if it were true, what difference would it have with the 6th house?
June 16, 2021 at 23:18
(Aquarius) viv » rohini moon
Yes I have Neptune conjunct Saturn in 12th Saturn 10degrees from Asc and also exactly squaring Mercury 8degrees from squaring sun in third and sextile to Pluto on MC
so that’s plenty of Saturn

I agree with time alone to recharge

agree good at research but could also be theMercury in Cap

Yes to the dreams too though that could be the conjunction
with Neptune

Yes to loss, lots of “fated“ changes and deaths eg Pluto on Saturn death of child. Pluto on Asc though, a positive new initiative a few years laterHas taught me about grief, including ancestral grief

Hidden enemies ? I sometimes over estimate people with the Neptune I’m sometimes deceived by their motivations. I look on the high side and sometimes get blindsided by the low

I don’t find twelfth the rubbish chute, despite what they say though I’ve found many a treasure in charity shops and road side junk collections, so maybe I’m used to it

I see into people too but that could be eight house moon

On the whole I feel this placement of Saturn, exalted in Libra, conjunct Neptune is helpful. Gives a lifelong challenge to bring dreams and intuitions Neptune into Saturnian form from 12house quietness ...

Have also worked as therapist including in psych hospitals and prison and run retreats also all traditional 12 house themes My work has always demanded some inner work of my own to move forward and this is never seen by agencies!

Thanks for posting I’m interested in following
June 16, 2021 at 19:12
(Virgo) rohini moon
"12th house themes"

Saturn in the 12th here. These are themes that come and go throughout life, I´ve noticed in my 36 years of having Saturn in the 12th. Also what I´ve taken notice of in others with 12th house activity

- difficult sleep, predictive dreams and/or nightmares about real life events

- we like being alone ´isolation´... but, it is welcomed by those of us with 12th house planets. enjoy alone time, very much. Usually need it to recharge for the next encounter with the outside world.

- expecting and accepting loss. No strangers to losing things in life.

- having hidden enemies. the planet one has here will give a better idea as to where this is coming from. For instance, say a woman with mars in the 12th, most definitely means men may be the enemy, here. They should´ always be mindful about everything around them. Also signifies some sort of "loss" around the planet itself. Again, well go with mars here... a 12th house Mars person themselves may not show outward emotions of anger... Mars here, itself, becomes ´hidden´

- love researching and getting down to the heart of the matter. I find them to be more adept at searching and seeking the light of truth in the darkness.

The 12th house is the garbage disposal of the chart... it´s where everything winds up falling down, one way or the other..it´s just a lot more noticeable when you have planets here.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »