Wrong methods of sport predictions

June 15, 2021 at 09:59 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) zarko22
Wrong methods of sport predictions
Hi to all!

On this forum, I noticed one topic that can harm those who are trying to learn predictions.
It is about the topic "EURO 2020- predictions etc ..." which was started by the man who blocked me and that is why I cannot write on his wall. That is why I am opening a new topic in which I will explain some principles of event prediction.
In short, the guy mentioned in my text uses WRONG methods for sports predictions and opens event charts with transsaturns, which is a serious mistake. The "results" of his predictions are already visible, and we will see more.
And to emphasize something. I didn´t block him like he did to me. He is free to write on my wall as long as he is polite. Let him explain the way he uses it.
I know that the only authoritative way is the one that uses ASC for the one who starts the game, and DSC for the other one. The color stories here are wrong.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 28, 2021 at 10:53
(Libra) zarko22 » (dragonfly)
A huge number of users here understand or think they understand only the point of view of modern astrology. Since my abilities as lecturers are not great, I can only emphasize the existence of a different kind of astrology. I must not impose taste. a small number of forum users responded. I expect that number to grow in the near future.
June 28, 2021 at 10:08
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » zarko22
You are in a public forum. If you are assuming that people are not mature enough to understand what you are talking about, why even start the discussion?

I suspect you might know quite a lot. But the way you communicate it makes you hit a wall. You are putting yourself in a lost position.

If you post this thread for educational purposes, you have missed the point... and not because of wrong predictions.
June 28, 2021 at 08:52
You are right if we are talking about educating people. On the other hand, if you teach people who do not have the necessary character traits, then you have not done it wisely. That is why true astrology is reserved for the dedicated.Yesterday I was consistent for the Netherlands-Czech Republic match and of course the prognosis was good. In the second match I ignored an important factor relying only on the mundane charts factor.And I was wrong.
June 27, 2021 at 21:19
(Libra) zarko22 » zarko22
baaad baad baad
June 27, 2021 at 18:06
(Libra) zarko22
The better point of Fortune that the Portuguese team has in Seville guarantees their passage further.
Far from the fact that Belgium have not chances in that city.But Portugal has more positive factors on its side.I do not exclude overtime,but Portugal certainly goes further.
June 27, 2021 at 16:05
(Libra) zarko22
Another very important fact for this match is that the symbolic of sign which represent location of this battle,the city of Budapest, falls into the bad mundane house of the Dutch national team.
June 27, 2021 at 15:58
(Libra) zarko22
If I understand the charts that are important for the Netherlands-Czech Republic match from the 38th minute of the match, everything goes to the Czech Republic´s hand. We´ll see.
June 18, 2021 at 13:04
(Libra) zarko22
It is interesting sinastry of Sankt Petersburg and teams of Slovakia and Sweden.
June 16, 2021 at 14:09
(Libra) zarko22
Looking at the day this match is being played, I am giving the Finnish national team a chance to return to the match. So, considering, in the end, the better Mercury of Finland, I think that by the end of the match, Finland will equalize or even win.
June 16, 2021 at 13:46
(Libra) zarko22
I don´t see the possibility of Russia scoring a goal before 17:38 CET
June 16, 2021 at 10:53
(Libra) zarko22 » goldenlion32
You know, I can reveal sources and texts to you. However, since you have been exposed to the influence of false astrology for too long, a good solution before acquiring true knowledge would be the ritual of initialization into traditional knowledge.Without that,you may not be able to recieve a new knowledge.It is about your mind which was poisoned through many years with false knowledge.There is a risk.
The choice is yours.
June 16, 2021 at 09:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » zarko22
Do you know the titles of your old sources, authors, and links of resources online? This is the point! You don´t necessarily have to explain it, but point to the resources to add value to the community.

If you can´t explain it yourself, or provide valuable content or resources, then there was no reason for you to bring up the subject in the first place. Your just wasting people´s valuable time if you are claiming to have the answers and not providing them.
June 16, 2021 at 09:20
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » zarko22
I am not the subject of this thread. Please let me decide for myself how I want to learn astrology and let´s get back to the topic again.

You started this thread to prove that Trevor is using the wrong methods, which in effect must be ineffective.

You may be right. But this thread would be more informative and less emotional if you showed what the technique you are using is about.
June 16, 2021 at 09:01
You can´t just get into the stuff I´m talking about. You have to start from the beginning, from the basics. To read old sources. From a time when astrology was worth a skill and was available to a small number of people.
What they call astrology in the last 150 years is far from a real skill. It is only planted as astrology.
June 16, 2021 at 08:54
I do not promote betting here nor does it occur to me. I know enough that it is a bad choice. Even for those who think they are lucky in it.
It is about knowing the real, traditional principles of interpreting the charts of conflict, competition, war, in the end.
There are texts in old sources and it is known how many points one position of the planet carries and which another. The hierarchy is clear. If you know what is what. Obviously I am not at a high level of interpretation of such maps, which of course does not mean that the principles based such misinterpretation.
It´s up to the interpreter, not up to astrology.
June 16, 2021 at 08:42
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I think goldenline is right. We would get more out of this thread if you explained how you come to your conclusions.
June 16, 2021 at 07:48
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Since your not really providing any real teaching of Methods. We´ll just put up an article for everyone so they actually learn instead of you just arguing about how others come up with their answers since your so technical, but don´t want to provide the information.

http://www.astroinvestigators.com/p…
June 16, 2021 at 07:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » zarko22
I don´t bet personally online or offline. I don´t promote betting or gambling. I was making a joke, because I understand the higher lesson here with the North Node Gemini (Rahu) Double Vision. It was a lesson for illusion (Mirroring the same energy). Who has the right answer.

Nothing to do with betting. Only spiritual justice! As you Libra is the 3rd house and lower courts. Where Sagittarius is the 9th house of higher courts.

Jupiter is the ruler of Sagittarius and Pisces. Co-ruler of Pisces is Neptune and Jupiter.

I admitted I do not know anything about sports astrology. Again a Jupiter lesson of luck, power, and wealth.

Jupiter in Pisces transit and the fact I have Sagittarius Sun and Neptune in Sagittarius.

Same thing happen to my ex-husband once when he went to take me to play poker. He thought he was King Sun in Libra, Mercury in Libra, and Libra Pluto and was the expert.

This happened to be in North Node Gemini/South Node Sagittarius 20 years ago. He was the Gambler. I was not.

I just observed a few games that night. Then played for the first time and had a Royal Flush. Beginners luck and his friends laughed at him because I didn´t know anything about the game and won all his money he took from all of them.

Some people call that Beginners Luck.

You may have your own agenda what your trying to teach. I have my own.

Neither is bad or good. Just is what it is.
June 16, 2021 at 05:57
Your criticism is in place only within the framework of my bad result yesterday.
Basically, ignorance is hidden behind your story, and it is always dangerous. So you don´t even understand the basis of my critical approach towards those who misidentify the signifiers themselves.
By the way, your charts for the countries of France and Germany are not the primary ones either, but of course you will find cover for your ignorance of astrology because that suits you best. :1:
June 16, 2021 at 05:40
Hello!
This is not about betting, but about astrological principles. I know how to clearly determine the signifiers, but I made a mistake in estimating their strength. It is not up to astrology, it is up to the interpreter.
June 16, 2021 at 05:20
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Still kinda surprised (and also somehow disappointed) in myself that I knew that was the Right Said Fred guy just from a video still :61:
June 16, 2021 at 05:13
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
Ah I got you...

Dangerous! :61:
June 15, 2021 at 22:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
here you go fish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 15, 2021 at 22:00
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
No picking yourself up after you fall down.

He basically made this thread searching for perfectionism in astrologers in the other thread (Virgo Pluto) fault of our generation.

He picked Germany.

I picked France.

And he´s claiming he´s the expert in Sports Astrology.

Big Fail in my opinion to attack the other astrologers and thread. Then his prediction is wrong after complaining "You are Dangerous for having the wrong answer.)

Final answer of the Win France!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »