A tough week, tough transits (tons of Moon squares), will things improve?

June 15, 2021 at 07:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

A tough week, tough transits (tons of Moon squares), will things improve?
These days I have these transits:
Moon square pluto
Mars square pluto
Moon square MC
Moon square sun
Moon square saturn
Moon square mercury
Moon square chiron

On the flip side, I at least have moon trine venus, venus trine mc and moon trine moon.

It has been a tough week. A few months ago I was given my work assignment for the next year (September 2021-June 2022 time range) but early in June I was told, suddenly "We don´t know where you will be. We still want you on the team, but we are downsizing so your new position might have reduced pay". Ouch, now things are uncertain. Then, a few days later, my landlord told me she needs the apartment for her aging dad so we will have to be out in a month. I always pay early so I was assuming the opposite would happen and she would ask to extend the rental contract. Nope.

Emotionally I have felt off.

However, Maybe things started to change yesterday. I felt better yesterday at least. Any help? I am new to transit astrology.

My GF (Taurus woman with Taurus mercury and cap moon) has been an absolute rock through all of this (I do have transit sun in 5th). She knows I feel bad and doesn´t like to see me this way (her cancer rising) but it is like, "Babe, sometimes I am blue..." But yah, she has been supportive. It is hard because I know she does not like to see me sad and I keep telling her it is totally nothing to do with her. At the very least I have her, but this job and living situation, happening at the same time out of the blue sucks. Anyone see anything for this coming summer, late June to early September time frame?

Thanks.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 22, 2021 at 08:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know what you mean, but this is a smaller place with not too many employees. They have moved me, I just dislike the decrease in pay. I am looking for other opportunities.
June 15, 2021 at 18:53
(Virgo) rohini moon
"We don know where you will be. But we are downsizing"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/…
June 15, 2021 at 08:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Travelguy35
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I compose music on my computer, play guitar piano, one of my dream would be to make soundtracks for Movies! I also bring my amp outside and play in the parc
Sometimes. I think the 5th is really
Where creativity takes place but the 7th 9th and 12th are good house for inspiration and art too I wouls say, I heard somewhere that jupiter and venus were also art
Planets but im talking on personal experiences and not knowledge here
June 15, 2021 at 08:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » anotheralex
=====
What art do you do?

I had this huge well of inspiration last March, April, May, and June for art -- taught myself how to draw, but have not done much since last June in the middle of the month.
June 15, 2021 at 08:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Travelguy35
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think it should still be feel a bit more easy for us, its gona trine a lot of our scorpios, and opposition are not always as bad as square.

Im doing quit better almost broke off my relationship, had a big lack of will and I felt really uninspired artistically but its all coming back now :)
June 15, 2021 at 08:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Just looked at your transit for the end of july,
Man loots lf things a ready to change for you,, its like a nee beginning, jupiter ( expansion) plutot (transformation) and Saturn ( Limitations) going through your 1st house of the sefl, embrace the change coming, also BLack moon lillith transit your 4 house so maybe thets where the unexpected event came from,
On the other hand, mars, the sun and mercury will
Be transiting your 7th house of relationship so yoj should be able to give your women what she needs in term of
Communication and energy :)

Im no expert tho someone else might have better a
Look on this!
June 15, 2021 at 07:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » anotheralex
=====
I was going to say, this Gemini season always opposing all of my sag placements plus the leo moon squaring my scorp placements. I feel off. I feel bad for my Taurus gf. I keep telling her "Yes, I feel blue, it has nothing to do with you though" I just feel stressed but also sad.

Cancer season might be a little tough on my aries moon and it will be opposite my rising, but hopefully it brings some positive change.

Thanks for the response, hope all is well with you :)
June 15, 2021 at 07:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
June was indeed a rough month for us scorpios , I felt off
too, I feel like I already over analyzed thing and being oin gemmini season makes it too airy, too intense and
Mercury is retrograde til the 22. So give yourself some
time! accept the change, flow with it, life is probably bringing in a new part of your life.

Cancer season should feel better. Keep up.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »