The true story of Jupiter in Pisces!

June 13, 2021 at 13:05 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
The true story of Jupiter in Pisces!
The Whale of Jupiter in Pisces! Not sure we can get a bigger fish.
https://gizmodo.com/whale-takes-one…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 9, 2021 at 20:55
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Jupiter in Pisces again! :61: :61: :61: You got to love the whales.
https://kingdomstv.com/giant-whale-…
June 13, 2021 at 17:25
(Sagittarius) RA_ » goldenlion32
:75:
June 13, 2021 at 17:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » RA_
oh..maybe that´s another thing the whale was saying. You were all under lock down and we had a nice time, now you´re all back polluting our waters. :1:
June 13, 2021 at 17:00
My closest encounter is with a Butanding or Whale Shark it became a tourist attraction here in the island of Cebu. The things that are taken for granted are the things that is already given. Only to learn to appreciate once taken away or when others find its purpose. We exploit the wonders of nature and we call that tourism. Then there goes less to the maintenance and protection of the environment and more money goes into our pockets. Nature can take care of herself with the absence of humans but that takes years or centuries once the natural cycle is disrupted. I hope no one will ever forget on how the lockdown helped nature to recuperate by herself. We humans are the ones that are needy and we put the natural environment into her extinction. I don´t like to think that will end up purchasing our own oxygen. Makes me wonder if there is a phone application to calculate our own personal carbon footprint.
June 13, 2021 at 16:06
I have to find the book I read about 10 years ago, but Hawaii is a huge place for whales.

https://www.hawaiimagazine.com/the-…
June 13, 2021 at 15:35
Interesting!
June 13, 2021 at 15:29
Yes, there is a spiritual message attached. One of them I believe is to the fishermen, since Humpback Whales used to be hunted pretty well by fishermen. And the guy himself is fishermen of Lobster. And naturally, the whales, dolphins, and other sea creatures are naturally in-tune with the times.

I think there are few different spiritual stories concerning the whale from different cultures.

I wish I had the guys chart to see what it looks like and the time of the event.
June 13, 2021 at 13:52
(Sagittarius) RA_
Last week while I was watching a short documentary about Orca this train of thought came to me. That a man could be caught by the whale´s aggressiveness. Few days later this came true! Maybe it´s only a coincidence but I stop believing in coincidence when this Pandemic came. Many instances that the universe is preparing me not to get shocked or surprised before an event happen she´s already sending me hints. Thank you for sharing this link Golden, there´s a Biblical message here so I shared this link to my family´s Facebook group chat. What is keeping us alive to this day is our past experiences that led us to make a sound decision.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »