Help, I need clarity on transits !

June 11, 2021 at 11:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Help, I need clarity on transits !
So I’ve watch a Video from an astrologer on youtube ; Jupiter transit for scorpio, and she was saying jupiter would transit my fourth house, wich I understood as being the 4th house away from scorpio in Aquarius.
But then I watch the transits here and they talk about the transits through my natals houses,
Wich would be the 2nd house

Did I understood something wrong? Are they different type of transit, or ways to read transits?

Thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 11, 2021 at 18:00
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » anotheralex
you´re welcome.
June 11, 2021 at 17:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » (dragonfly)
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yea I understood what you meant but she doesn´t say it HAS to be you rising, like you quoted she says sun, rising OR moon, she even precise in the video that it works for any planet placements, that´s what I didnt understood, im trying to understand because I have been using that for all my planet transit but turns out its not accurate if I dont understand it properly ^^´

but yet your explication makes the more sens,
thank you for you time and patience :32:
June 11, 2021 at 17:44
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » anotheralex
"This is for you if SCORPIO is your Sun, Sign, Rising Sign, or Moon Sign"

This is a quote from the description she put under the video.

Just as the description indicates, what is in the podcast to some extent describes the climate of what people with strongly marked Scorpio can expect. Turn on the recording aimed at Capricorns and then you will see that the information will apply to the 2nd house.
June 11, 2021 at 17:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » (dragonfly)
=====
Hello Dragonfly 😁

I thought about that too but she precise at the beginning that it works for any scorpio placements and she is not the first one I watch on youtube doing that. :63:

https://youtu.be/taoVVnZU410
June 11, 2021 at 17:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Datta108
=====
Namaste! 🙏
It would be really accurate but no she was really talking of tropical zodiac! 🤔
June 11, 2021 at 17:16
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
"Jupiter transit for scorpio"

I think I know what the misunderstanding is. She was referring to the transit of Jupiter for those with the Ascendant in Scorpio, not the Sun. According to the Whole Houses System, the fourth house falls in Aquarius. You have the Ascendant in Capricorn and while watching such podcasts you should focus on forecasts directed to Capricorn.
June 11, 2021 at 17:11
(Capricorn) Datta108 » anotheralex
Namaste, perhaps you were watching a vedic astrologer?? Because in April Jupiter moved to Aquarius which is the 4th house from Scorpio.Usually Jupiters 4th house transit from moon (and possibly ascendant) in vedic astrology is not considered very favorable, its called "Ardh ashtama Guru " and can see issues popping up at home or with vehicles or with mother and possibly at job/work/career.I noticed this is the time people move or leave thier house,change apartments or do renovations or have repairs done.And issues with vehicles and mother not ruled out🙏
June 11, 2021 at 16:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » viv
=====
This is not my question :63:

Its the way they read transit not the transit itsefl.

Thank you tho
June 11, 2021 at 11:17
(Aquarius) viv
fourth house usually means the house starting with the IC at the base of your chart. So Jupiter transiting there usually suggests good things to do with your home base either literally a nicer home, or symbolically more self assurance.Best Viv

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »