New Moon June 10th: chaos?!

June 10, 2021 at 06:40 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Soulstice
New Moon June 10th: chaos?!
Hi! Just wanted to check in with you guys; anyone who’s been feeling very chaotic and on edge with this upcoming New Moon? I felt totally fine on the 8th, but then yesterday things quickly went down hill! Kids screaming their lungs out in my neighbour’s garden drove me totally nuts, difficult communication, waste of money with an Ikea desk that didn’t turn out as it was supposed to, having to do everything twice and the list goes on and on. What’s up with this?! I’m feeling so uneasy, like a caged animal almost. Even typing this is nearly impossible, my keyboard is going more slowly by the letter. Probably doesn’t help that I’m a Gemini either (and also Mercury in Gemini), haha!

How are you experiencing this phase? Thanks for reading this!

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 11, 2021 at 23:56
(Cancer) TimeLord
Eclipse gone.
Nothing happened.
June 11, 2021 at 23:26
(Virgo) LotusStar » Soulstice
This week the Sun will cross Neptune´s square and then the Mercury square will happen July 6 and a few days prior to that Mercury will have passed the degree of eclipse, this time direct. Maybe the other shoe drops then, or a new piece of information that may have been missing at the time is revealed. Because this New moon is Mercury ruled and it was retrograde at the time I think this would be important to track.

For you the eclipse was falling in the 9th house of higher education, and right on the ruler of your 9th house. Gemini and Mercury are also related to learning and studies. 9th house is also foreign travels, long term plans and aspirations... Gemini speaks of a duality of choices. Because Neptune is squaring, and Mercury´s retrograde there is possibly confusion and missing information not helping to decide which ways to go or not letting you make concrete plans yet, after this direct motion maybe more details fall into place.
June 11, 2021 at 20:23
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
I started a new, more intense workout regime yesterday..

In Vedic eclipse was in Taurus, in Mrigashira nakshatra. I have Moon/Rahu in Taurus but in Rohini and Krittika...

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
Because like Pat says....

:61:
YouTube
YouTube
June 11, 2021 at 16:47
(Taurus) Iceblu333
A store in my area is closing...

And I´m seeing a few more patterns in astrology in regards to the upcoming Saturn Square Uranus transit
June 11, 2021 at 10:41
(Scorpio) TheFool » Soulstice
It’s gonna trine a lot of my scorpio placement and also I just connect really well with the Cancer energy.
June 11, 2021 at 09:30
(Gemini) Soulstice » LotusStar
Would that important news be related to the 9th house too? How do you exactly see this in my chart? :-)
June 11, 2021 at 09:28
Hi LotusStar, when would that be you think?
June 11, 2021 at 09:28
(Gemini) Soulstice » TheFool
Haha, I know that feeling about being alone :4: Is there anything special in store for Cancer season?! :22: :4:
June 11, 2021 at 09:27
(Gemini) Soulstice » Joanna Suzanne
Hi! I actually felt nothing special with the last Full Moon (May 26). I believe it all depends on how it strikes our charts ;)
June 11, 2021 at 09:26
(Gemini) Soulstice » viv
Hi! I wasn´t able to focus for two seconds yesterday :2: Today is better though! I believe the eclipse was in my 1st house (ruled by Libra).
June 11, 2021 at 09:25
(Gemini) Soulstice » Cind
Hi! Thanks for replying :)

Me too ... I don´t have many friends left, almost none actually. I´m feeling better today (11 June), yesterday was horrendous as well. I didn´t have much influence from the last Full Moon on May 26, but the Full Moon on Nov 30 2020, that was horrible! Do you also remember that one?

Good day! :64:
June 11, 2021 at 06:39
(Aquarius) viv
yes it was intense for me too. A big time solar eclipse. it fell in my natal eighth Gemini, squaring Mars and Venus in Pisces, and sextiling natal Pluto MC in Leo and trining Neptune in Libra.Transiting Saturn moon and Kali in Aquarius was a player the week before when it crossed my IC , and Saturn n Kali were also trine the eclipse. I think they were reminding me that Kali is golden at the core and I am here to transform things not to react to power plays!

As it turned out I was very busy yesterday marking assignments, getting in a proposal for a workshop I am invited to do and getting my CV up to date , so I was literally working that day from 6am til 10pm! A part time position I´d like also came to my attention, so given this will last six months, I´m just hanging out today!
June 11, 2021 at 05:46
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
To be honest I had a great day, felt like I did something and interactions at work were friendly and nice. I didn´t know about any eclipse, probably this is the reason I haven´t felt anything special.
June 11, 2021 at 04:50
(Scorpio) TheFool
Yes I can relate my mind is definitely all over the place, been feeling like I wanna be alone a lot and then feeling
Lonely ... 😂

Feeling confuse about my relationship trying not to take a decision while were in mercury retrograde and gemini season, cant wait for cancer season thoo😍
June 10, 2021 at 22:38
(Gemini) AmberMoon » Ioaanaa08
Yea, I felt somewhat like this too.
Sun in Gemini.
June 10, 2021 at 20:25
(Virgo) csrsc » LotusStar
30 mins ago they ran over someone in front of me !!!!!

I blocked my mind

It was not something serious, the boy is fine, he only has scrapes on his knees.

I don´t know if it was just a coincidence.
June 10, 2021 at 19:51
(Virgo) LotusStar » csrsc
No not yet, but something´s in the works. The effects of this particular eclipse may not be immediately clear, because Mercury is retrograde... It may only really show the results after the Sun and Moon and Mercury (after goes direct) pass the degree of square to Neptune, so I keep hearing...
June 10, 2021 at 19:34
(Virgo) csrsc » LotusStar
Your Moon in Gemini !!

I would have asked you since yesterday HAHAHA

The only thing that happened is that the power went out in my house for 3 hours HAHAHA.

Has something happened in your life?
June 10, 2021 at 18:52
(Virgo) LotusStar » csrsc
Me too, my Moon.. could be related to home/living situation. Maybe change or new beggining on the way with regards to that. Also, look to the house Moon rules. This will also be impacted.
June 10, 2021 at 13:24
(Virgo) csrsc
I FEEL NOTHING

And it conjuncts my Natal Moon at house 6.

I guess since the Moon is a VERY intimate planet, you should feel it.

The way I think about my Health?

I do not know, I hope to notice something, and of course, I do not rule out "superstition".
June 10, 2021 at 12:58
(Sagittarius) MagentaP
Wow, odd, I was just thinking how calm my random interactions with people have been in the last few days compared to the recent past....if only it could continue....

Seems I have a transit moon opposite sun....you would think that would create tension - opposite for me though....relative calm. Hoping it is not calm before the storm though...
June 10, 2021 at 12:51
Hi!

Well, you´re very much on point! Beginning of June I decided to quit my current office job as of 1 Sept, and go back to my previous teaching profession ... I want to combine this with a new university study, psychology, starting late September. At the moment, I´m feeling very stressed, while I do think it´s a good decision. I want to become a psychoanalyst/psychotherapist. This will be a VERY long road though, and I made a risky decision leaving my current job as I don´t have a new one yet. I do feel quite confident, but as of yesterday I feel uneasy.

I´ll go do some weeding in my garden to cool down lol :4: I can´t even bear to sit at my desk right now, it´s making me so nervous!
June 10, 2021 at 09:47
(Pisces) Cind
Maybe the dark moon was trying to show you where to let go of control.

There are things we simply can not control, I think it is normal to feel like that. Just feel it and let it go. Maybe go outside for a walk in nature to ground yourself.

I have been noticing a lot of people and things falling away from my life or not working out, but I simply let them go and today this new moon is bringing so many positive things.

The feeling of being caged is probably because it is in your 9th house and with the struggle of not being able to travel you should look into maybe learning something new and tapping into the higher aspects of the Sagittarius house.

I hope this uneasiness goes away for you today.
June 10, 2021 at 08:53
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I have only been observing eclipses for a short time and so far I have not noticed any impact on my life. Or maybe it just seems to me that they have no effect.
However, for the past few days I have had a bit strange idea, as for this time of year, and yesterday I put it into practice, but does it have anything to do with the eclipse? I really don´t know.
June 10, 2021 at 08:02
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I feel just very tired , exhausted and I can´t sleep well
But in rest in okey
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer