June 10, 2021 at 09:27
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Watch out for Gossip Girl and Gossip boy today! :4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 10, 2021 at 07:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » LotusStar
Hmm...I know it brings out the shadow and light of the psyche between the masculine and feminine. The Mirroring is strong, I can tell you that much with someone who wants to try to wound you and doesn´t recognize they have the same negative qualities in themselves.

Then you have those individuals who think I´m going to go with this person over here, and I´m going to have a better life and then that tower moment comes and "Oops!, They´re married, have a family, and nope it´s not happening.

One of those moments for others where they might be dating multiple women or men and all of them find out and then they end up with 0 and they all get together and have a discussion and start a smear campaign.

This is the kind of stuff I imagine is happening with this eclipse.

There´s some kind of situation where you think life is going to be a certain way, and something changes in a different way then you expected.

Definitely can deal with finances, career, job, and maybe investors.

I´d just watch communications for sure and what you say. Say it clear, concise, and direct as possible. Clarify. Have them repeat what you just told them to make sure they understand.
June 9, 2021 at 23:01
(Virgo) LotusStar
Interesting, he mentions Part of Fortune will be conjunct this eclipse so it could be fortunate thing.

I found another video that mentions the theme of juggling 2 themes, options, and duality during this time and the culmination of a story that´s been playing out for 12 months since the nodes moved to Gemini.

Unfortunately I do have to make some important decisions at this time, not great considering Mercury´s position :23:
YouTube
YouTube
June 9, 2021 at 20:32
(Virgo) csrsc
THANK YOU!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn