Proceedings for a bachelor´s degree

June 9, 2021 at 08:33 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) looney tunes
Proceedings for a bachelor´s degree
Hi everyone .
I am considering continuing my undergraduate studies .
Currently I still feel kind of stuck in my life ,
I am post traumatic and it takes me a while to implement things and be practical .
Although I am much better today, I don´t always have the strength I need .
The first semester begins this October
and I want to go for it.
My goal is to pursue a master´s degree and become a therapist .
I would love to help people through this .
The studies will last between three to four years .
The question is if it is good timing and a good choice according to my chart .
I will be happy to get guidance on the process in general .
Thanks.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2021 at 11:54
(Aries) Jay Jay » looney tunes
My pleasure.
June 10, 2021 at 06:06
(Pisces) looney tunes » Jay Jay
Oh Jay Jay ,
Thanks for your time and attention !!!
I really appreciate it dear . 💞💞💞
June 9, 2021 at 21:45
(Aries) Jay Jay » looney tunes
This is much more difficult to see. Most of the action is in your career field, but that just tells me that you are more likely to meet someone through what you are doing - going to school and preparing for a new career - than say, a dating app. Jupiter rules your 7th house of relationship and it´s (conjunct Venus - planet of love) on the 11th house cusp - what you do for a career in the social world. Just keep your mind and heart open as you will be far more social going to school - unless it´s all online - and you´ll have far more opportunity to meet like-minded people. I think you have reason to hope you´ll meet someone special. But as always, I can´t guarantee you will! We really can´t predict the future.
June 9, 2021 at 16:25
(Pisces) looney tunes » Jay Jay
Thank you dear Jay Jay .
That is very gratifying and gives me hope.
Can I ask you one more question please ?
How will these conjunctions , transits and progressions affect my relationship field ?
As I wrote here before , I have been divorced for almost 8 years .
June 9, 2021 at 13:03
(Aries) Jay Jay
You are asking about timing - so transits and progressions? I´ll look at the next two years . . .

Of course, we can´t comment on your physical strength and stamina. That you need to assess yourself. But as far as support for going back to school - looks good to me.

You have TR Saturn in the 9th house of Higher Education right now - until January of 2023 - and it doesn´t hurt that it will go into the 10th while in school. After all, you are preparing for a career. Saturn should help you focus and study well - at least, you´ll feel like working on school material, I´d think.

You´ll have TR Pluto in the 8th house - so you are also working on your own self-transformation in an intense way - so are focused on psychology through Pluto. During this time, TR Pluto also touches your 9th house cusp of higher education as well as conjuncts your Mars in the 8th. I would consider this very good for your studies.

During these two years, you will have a Secondary Progressed New Moon. SP Sun and Moon are conjunct in Aries, 11th - exactly on June 13, 2023 - at 21-10 degrees - which is an exact conjunction with natal Chiron at 21-20 degrees. That´s amazing! I would think it will indicate a wrap-up on a healing process - and - an achievement of greater independence along with your new career as a therapist.

At the same time - June, 2023 - by solar arc directions, your Saturn and Moon are conjunct IC. During school, SA Uranus crosses the DES - and SA mars conjuncts natal Sun. When SA planets come to the angels, they do indicate change.

Anyway, to me, it looks like good timing!

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 9, 2021 at 12:10
(Pisces) looney tunes » Rosincvist
Indeed I am religious 🙂
June 9, 2021 at 11:07
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I am impressed by how much you have in water; Such emotion and sensitivity!
You could be a Revron, Pastor, Minister, or dare I say it?..................a Rabbi! :78:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »