Venus conjunct ascendant

June 9, 2021 at 06:26 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Venus conjunct ascendant
So we know Neptune conjunct Ascendant will give off Pisces vibes, Saturn conjunct Ascendant will give off Capricorn vibes, etc.

What about Venus conjunct Ascendant? Will someone with that aspect give off Libra vibes, Taurus vibes, or both? Or does it depend on the person? And how would it influence the physical appearance?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 11, 2021 at 01:15
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » (dragonfly)
Great point! My chart is very Venusian.
June 10, 2021 at 22:26
(Aries) raspberry » Castlewallsxo
In one example I know, the individual is a psychiatrist. His sun is conjunct pscyhe with 2.64 orb. His wife´s sun is also conjunct psyche with 3.24 orb. I only consider asteroids significant if they make contact to sth. ( chiron and ceres exluded)
* Also just noticed, in your chart it is conjunct Venus.
June 10, 2021 at 21:44
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » raspberry
Being in the first house is still notable though, isn´t it?
June 10, 2021 at 21:27
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Seanfhear
No problem :-)
June 10, 2021 at 21:21
(Leo) Seanfhear » (dragonfly)
awww sorry. I remember they have a special name for such placements in Vedic astrology. Something-Yoga (Dan Yoga, Raj Yoga, not sure). It is usually considered a good sign.
June 10, 2021 at 20:44
This post was addressed to the author of the thread:-) Her Sun is in Libra and Venus is in Leo. Both planets are in mutual reception due to the sign they are in. It can be said that they support each other´s action, gaining strength.
June 10, 2021 at 19:40
(Aries) raspberry » Castlewallsxo
I checked your chart.The orb is too large to call it a conjunction for Psyche.
June 10, 2021 at 19:24
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » raspberry
I just looked up my asteroids and saw I have Psyche conjunct ASC (and Venus). What vibes would that give off?
June 10, 2021 at 17:56
mutual reception? Didn´t know. I´m not aware of this concept.
All I know is that it makes semi-square :196: with the sun and to what I´ve found online, it signifies some minor hardships, like a person wouldn´t care much about his or her outlooks; And this is kinda me actually, even though I don´t usually consider minor aspects when I check other charts myself; I focus on the major ones.
June 10, 2021 at 11:10
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Your Venus is in a mutual reception with the Sun. Did you notice that? It strengthens its position further.
June 10, 2021 at 11:06
"I think this sensitivity works the other way around, like I do consider other people feelings and try to put myself in their shoes before judging them. This becomes like a double-edged sword because quite often too, I don´t see or feel people treat me that way. The least you´d expect is an attitude of "treat people the way you like to be treated" but I don´t see this often."

Oh yes, you are empathetic. That shines through all your comments on the forum.

I would like to believe that good always comes back. Well, it does not always work that way, but what does that change? Whether people appreciate it or not. I think the most important thing, though, is to act in accordance with yourself.

Personally, I don´t see sensitivity as a disadvantage. Unless it is not sensitivity but oversensitivity.
June 10, 2021 at 10:17
well..... snacks-wise ... yeah, I´m having a hard time stopping that delicacy
the sensitivity issue is there. But I don´t go around with my drama, I just keep it to myself most of the time and quite often I just leave things behind me. At some point though things burst up because I´m totally fed up with everything around me.
On the other hand, I think this sensitivity works the other way around, like I do consider other people feelings and try to put myself in their shoes before judging them. This becomes like a double-edged sword because quite often too, I don´t see or feel people treat me that way. The least you´d expect is an attitude of "treat people the way you like to be treated" but I don´t see this often.
June 10, 2021 at 10:09
(Scorpio) boyakasha
I have venus parallel ascendant, wish it was a conjunction in :179:!!
June 10, 2021 at 10:04
One more thing came to my mind. Venus in Cancer can signify great sensitivity and delicacy. So I think that in a male horoscope this can sometimes be problematic depending on what cultural background we grow up in. Not everywhere such delicacy in men is welcomed. But you have a strong Sun and your natal chart is dominated by the element of fire. I would say, all in all, it looks good for you.
June 10, 2021 at 07:04
(Leo) Seanfhear » LotusStar
yeah, specially if they are "family" in the first place
June 10, 2021 at 07:00
(Virgo) LotusStar » Seanfhear
Yeah the Cancer/Scorpio Moon combination would probably not enjoy the exposure and attention so much. A lot of what you´re saying is very descriptive of your Scorpio Moon too, wanting to be focused on deeper things, not the shallow. Cancer rising can also make someone sensitive about their appearance. The place where Cancer rules we are always a little extra sensitive and don´t want exposed, similar to Scorpio.

Still, hurtful comments on someone´s weight or appearance is not right... Some people are just jerks unfortunately.
June 10, 2021 at 06:37
yeah ... i guess i had lot of these moments
June 10, 2021 at 06:36
(Leo) Seanfhear » LotusStar
Yeah, it is in cancer and my cancer´s lord, moon, is debilitated in scorpio. Actually, I don´t pay much attention to my body; I´m considered fat (my ascendant and venus are in Pushya nakshtara, guess that´s why). I get comments that hurt me from time to time but, as usual, I just get over it (until one day I blow up on someone´s face). I don´t focus much on other people´s body nor i do on mine so I kind of get upset and sick of it when people just don´t see anything except of my body and this is all what they know about me or talk about or even have in their concern.

Forgot to mention in my previous post that I do photography so probably this is one thing for venus.
June 10, 2021 at 06:28
Venus in the first house adds personal charm no matter what sign it is in. It is certainly better to have Venus than a malefic planet in this place. People are usually attracted to such a person, BUT whether this first impression lasts longer depends on the whole chart. Sometimes with a closer contact the charm disappears and only disappointment remains. But in general it seems to be a favourable position, even though Venus naturally rules the seventh house. As we all know, first impressions count ;-)
June 10, 2021 at 06:24
(Virgo) LotusStar » Seanfhear
Chart rulers placement also comes into play with the appearance and personality.

Of course if Venus is ruling the chart and in the first it´s going to make the traits even more pronounced and make someone more focused on their body. But usually Venus rising will always give good features and someone who seems nice and friendly, at least at first.
June 10, 2021 at 06:01
(Leo) Seanfhear » raspberry
Well, for my looks, this is for people to see - I can´t really say I´m good looking or not (if you want to you can check my profile in the pics gallery, I´ve uploaded one extra photo there some time ago).

Other experiences? I don´t know really. I love architecture and wanted to be but well, life had other plans for me. I love archaeology as well but again, life had other plans for me. Home, well it´s a complex story but I do care of few things in the home and get quite upset when kids don´t just think of doing a simple normal thing such as putting dishes in the sink (I still live in the family house). I want to have my own home but things are complicated and here I can´t just go out there and live where I want.

So, not sure what qualities of venus I do (absolutely) have really.
June 10, 2021 at 05:39
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
One of my acquaintances has Venus in the 1st house in Capricorn, but there is no conjunction with the Ascendant. Her style of dress is rather conservative, not very fancy. However she is a natural beauty and time deals with her very gently. Being 52 years old she looks ten years younger. Apart from that, she is generally a very likeable person and inspires confidence in people at first sight.
June 10, 2021 at 03:31
(Aries) raspberry » Seanfhear
What is your experience with Venus-conjunct ASC in Cancer, then ? Does it show in your occupation?Or house/ family? Are u naturally good-looking or have a venusian occupation? An architect maybe?
June 10, 2021 at 03:08
(Pisces) fishscales
"Will someone with that aspect give off Libra vibes, Taurus vibes, or both?"

Venus vibes!

Planets are not signs...

I´d read the interpretations for Venus in whatever sign she´s in conjoining the ASC, and amplify that...
June 10, 2021 at 01:50
(Leo) Seanfhear
Glad of this question, as I have this placement (in cancer)

Not sure how people see me, but there are some comments about taking care of the body and looks, I don´t think represent me much. Maybe some mal-aspects on Venus? not sure
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »