Saturn conjunct Moon in 12th house

June 6, 2021 at 20:44 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
Saturn conjunct Moon in 12th house
Hi astroheads! What keywords would you describe to a lovely person with Saturn conjunct Moon in 12th house cancer? And do you know anybody else who has this?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 8, 2021 at 21:53
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Astro-Seek User
Hello Michincho,

I enjoyed reading your reply, as a :157: 12th native myself. Ive come across this before and wanted to share something

Saturn in 12th house could be associated with working in isolated places such as hospitals, prisons, psychiatrics or other enviroments that require solitude or isolation.

Ive read how saturn 12th often works alone, in isolation. Ive got a funny story. I work with the public, running a retail business. Been doing it for years. Yes, its maddening. Dont really know how i ended up doing this. :61:

Not really sure how much more i can take! I despise phone calls, and being interrupted at work. Very strange combination.
June 8, 2021 at 20:37
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Astro-Seek User
And by the way.. your completely right. The natal absorbs all the sorrounding energies and needs time to rest. Time - another Saturnian theme
June 8, 2021 at 20:27
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Astro-Seek User
Hi Michincho, thank you so much! This answer has great value to me and you seem quite skillful. The natals mother did in fact have a great secret. The dry/wet perspective I forgot about. Thanks a bunch 🙏 I think it shows by the natal being very logic and taking huge responsibility. But natal is still very sensitive and empathic (Moon and Saturn being in cancer).
I´ve been thinking about the traditional view on moon being the mother and Saturn the father and how this conjunction comes in to play in reality. The natal is a single parent, Which might already underline the function of this aspect? Natal is also a musician and finds peace here... also by being in solitude and by water.
I Wonder how this Saturn could heal. Maybe with more or less structure?
By defining boundaries more clearly?
Or something intirely different that I´m overlooking?
Maybe you have an idea?
June 8, 2021 at 14:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Astro-Seek User, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi,

I am only a self taught student...

But with the little I know I would say that moon in the 12th could mean there is some kind of distance with the mother (sometimes she isnt alive or she is from a very different background, or there are some secret aspects of her life that the native doesnt know about her).

The moon is wet and saturn is dry. So this could imply in conjunction that the moon get dry. Her characteristics of nurturing could became less present. Maybe the mother was somewhat cold, distant or more similar to a commander with authoritative treats.

Saturn in 12th house could be associated with working in isolated places such as hospitals, prisons, psychiatrics or other enviroments that require solitude or isolation.

There is a psychic very sensitive connection with the colective energies (maybe with the mother as well), a background associated with a horde/fish type of family when there were a lot of relatives together always. A lot of uncles or ants or cousins, brothers, sisters, etc.

The person needs a lot of solitude to meditate or recharge energies. It can be associated to music or art as well or faith reasons. These moon needs to protect itself from bad energies making cleansings often or using the water as a charger of way of relax.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »