Telekinesis

June 6, 2021 at 03:50 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Telekinesis
Has anyone ever tried or had success using telekinesis, or any of the kinesis forces? Very interesting subject that I don´t hear much about often.
If you have had success with it, what techniques have you worked for you, and how was your lifestyle at the time? How was your diet? And has the use of it helped you get in closer connection with yourself and have you experienced "ego death" in the process? :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 16, 2021 at 06:27
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Wolfmoon
Uri´s chart shows Sun :191: Lilith on the Galactic Center, the Galactic Centre sometimes rivals :182: the :108: for the paranormal!
June 16, 2021 at 01:11
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Wolfmoon
Uranus in the 8th seems like a pretty woo placement
June 11, 2021 at 23:33
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I wonder what the Astrolical aspects of such a phenomenon would be. Mercurial Aspects? Neptunian? What elements would be more susceptible? Water? Air?

Uri Gellar was said to bend spoons with his mind. He was a magician so it could´ve just been an illusion.

Here´s his chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 11, 2021 at 23:22
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Leo Moon
:92: Whitley Strieber talks of a pet cat who can dematerialize at will.
June 11, 2021 at 22:47
(Virgo) Lor3112
I haven’t had success, but I remember after my awakening 2 years ago, I was buzzing so hard, that for months I felt like I should/could have been able to. (It didn’t happen 🤣). But my awakening was preceded by a 3 day water fast and I was at my health peak. Something I intend to restart with in the next few weeks.
June 7, 2021 at 05:26
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
I have heard of Buddhist monks levitating while meditating. It’s considered an unimportant side effect.

exorcists report this regularly in the possessed, too..

they pay it no mind.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 7, 2021 at 05:21
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
When I was younger I tried to affect all the Psi powers. Telekinesis, ESP, distance viewing etc.

I had no success with it. Though it was interesting to explore.

I don’t think I approached it from a spiritual angle.

More as a natural mystery. I probably discovered the concept from a science fiction story or a TV show like “ In Search Of..with Leonard Nimoy”

It also became known that the American and Soviet governments had been trying to find people with psi powers for decades. Though they had no success.
( if they did they’re keeping it secret)

I have heard of Buddhist monks levitating while meditating. It’s considered an unimportant side effect.

When I first got interested in Zen I thought ego death was the way to reach a higher spiritual level.

I changed my mind after reading an exchange between the Dalai Lama and a student who had asked how to kill their ego.

The Dalai Lama answered that there was no need to kill the ego. Just to rise above it.

He said the ego could be a useful thing in being among people and living life.

Now I see that there is no ego to kill. It’s just me imagining how I am and isn’t my true self.

Though it is a useful construct as long has it is kept in check.

That’s why I try not to take myself too seriously….it’s an ego check.
June 7, 2021 at 03:01
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » fishscales
Yeah that´s a great point...
June 7, 2021 at 02:43
(Pisces) fishscales » IntoTheVoid
I don´t think she really dealt with stuff like that...at least in her writing...

Maybe she knew how it worked, or was capable of it...who knows...

But like we were discussing...as someone who was trying to kill their ego, it´s not something she would have focused on I guess...

Paradoxically, I think that the more someone kills their ego, the more "powers" they will have...

At least powers that will not ultimately do harm to themselves...

Black magicians, who are rooted in the ego, can have powers too...but they come at an unthinkable price...
June 7, 2021 at 02:33
I forgot who HP was so looked her up... ironically on the night of the Full Sag Moon my friend brought over a large book she´d written and he asked me what I wanted to learn from it... I said "telekinesis"... but there wasn´t anything directly on the subject in the book...

Just a synchronicity...
June 6, 2021 at 13:02
(Pisces) fishscales » IntoTheVoid
"To be able to manipulate matter, you must have to have the proper intentions and be doing it for reasons that involve the "ego" less, is probably what I am trying to say!"

Yes, I was gonna bring that up in my first post, but I got lazy :4:

So, if someone reached the level of ego death neccesary to achieve telekinesis, there would probably be few opportunities to use it! Gotta take "showing off" or "trying to prove a point" off the table. Maybe they would only get their telekinesis on when they´re home alone making coffee.. :61:

In Blavatsky´s case, I think the story goes that she was dying, and was trying to pass the time by playing the piano astrally, and was accidentally observed by a disciple...afterwhich she explained what was happening...don´t quote me on that though...

There´s also an interesting chapter in Autobiography Of A Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda, in which he encounters someone with the ability to manifest two physical bodies at once...but Yogananda shows disdain for this, because he thinks using spiritual knowledge for "parlor tricks" is distasteful...

Can´t remember if he eventually warms up to the guy or not...
June 6, 2021 at 12:45
I feel you´d have to spend years or just immense amounts of time in dedication to the practice... yes ego "death" likely comes first.

Very interesting about HP Blavatsky!

To be able to manipulate matter, you must have to have the proper intentions and be doing it for reasons that involve the "ego" less, is probably what I am trying to say!
June 6, 2021 at 12:24
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
I don’t think humans generally found abilities to do such things, or reached those levels of consciousness yet. I mean, if we collectively believed we could walk on water we probably would. . .

If some have these abilities, they don’t talk about it. I don’t think the world as it is, is ready for it.

There’s a time where God was thought as Time-based, then Space-based, and now Man-based. I’d want to believe someday we’d understand “the Creator” (God) is consciousness, whether it is a human or a daffodil in a field. . .

There’s so many beliefs systems out there, and the naysayers will always try to over shadow them, with opinions they often have absolutely no experience about, just read somewhere else and then regurgitated.

with internet, it´s so easy to manipulate images;

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

&&

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
June 6, 2021 at 11:56
(Pisces) fishscales
"And has the use of it helped you get in closer connection with yourself and have you experienced "ego death" in the process? :2:

I´d say someone would have to have undergone quite a bit of "ego death" to practice telekinesis effectively. (I´m talking the real thing, not magic tricks.)

Telekinesis involves manipulation/movement of external matter (energy), and I can´t see anyone being able to control external energy if they haven´t yet mastered controlling internal energy.

That being said, if someone is very connected to the higher energies within themselves, I have no problem believing that they could manipulate lower forms of energy such as matter with their mind/will.

There is also another form of "telekinesis" I´ve read about that I find interesting. Supposedly, HP Blavatsky could play a piano without touching it...but she was not exactly manipulating the keys with her mind...she was reaching out with her astral hands from across the room, and playing the piano with her astral fingers (the astral body is said to be elastic.)
June 6, 2021 at 05:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist
We should clarify this subject; There are two little men in the brain called the "homunculi" The Somato-Sensory homunculus and the kinesthetic homunculus, most education acknowledges five senses, however stay in school long enough and the "kinesthetic" sense is allowed the same importance as vision!
Now you are telling me that the little man in my head is after my `ego´?? :39:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »