A job opportunity for knowledgeable astrologers

June 4, 2021 at 18:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) astro-flame
A job opportunity for knowledgeable astrologers
Hey guys!

So I know some professionals are hanging out on this site but I didn´t want to put the word "professional" into the title of the topic and scare off the ones who know astrology well but haven´t turned it into a source of income yet.

Either way - this offer is for anyone who´s interested and feels confident in their knowledge.

Since last spring I have been working for this one astrology app (not putting the name here so it is not considered an advertising) and they are expanding. Previously, they did only delayed time services (you get an order for a Natal report or a forecast or a synastry and you have a certain period of time to complete it).

In May this year they have launched online chats, too, and the testing phase is over now so they´re hiring more astrologers because they expect more traffic.

Also ! soon they will launch a site and obviously, that will bring even more clients and more orders for reports/synastries, etc.

Anyway, the main requirements are
1) knowledge of either Vedic or Western astrology
2) good writing skills (grammar, spelling, sentence structure, etc)
3) Optional - fast typing if you´re interested in the online chatting position

So if you want to give it a try - contact me via personal messages and I will give you the email for the HR of the app (she´ll ask you to do a small test assignment to asses the skills)

cheers! :98:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 6, 2021 at 17:31
(Aries) astro-flame
Yay :75: One of our forum members has passed the test and got hired! Congrats on this first step in astrological career :17:

There are still a few openings available. If anyone´s interested - PM me for the info

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »