Coffee?? Sweet Jesus I think my husband is trying to put hair on my chest...

June 4, 2021 at 15:10 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Coffee?? Sweet Jesus I think my husband is trying to put hair on my chest...
My sweet husband brings me coffee in bed every morning..... (no complaints there)... Sometimes, once its starts to brew, he will start filling up our mugs..... Now, I like a good strong coffee, but I also like to make sure its done brewing before I start to pour!! Because otherwise the first stuff is WAY STRONG and the last bits are too weak!! ......(the difficulties of marriage.... lol!! Jk....)

Anyways, this makes me wonder, How do you like YOUR coffee?????? 😏😏😏 :83: :34: :17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 4, 2021 at 16:16
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » goldenlion32
🤣🤣🤣 I hear you..... I also drink tea.... in the late afternoon or evening.... I also leave my teabag in the cup while drinking it if its herbal tea.... but if its green or black , etc, I take the teabag out or it will get too bitterly strong (for my liking)... :84:
June 4, 2021 at 16:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I don´t drink coffee myself, but as a nurse aide, I´ve been told a hundred different ways I never make it just right to their liking. So, now I tell people ahead of time. "it´s just better you make your own coffee, because I have a bad reputation of not mixing all the right ingredients even if you write it down on paper step by step and I measure it exactly like you said. :61:

I drink tea, and I leave the bag in the tea cup while I drink it, and then they´re not happy, because you´re supposed to take it out and put on the tea plate. :61:

Never can make people happy.
June 4, 2021 at 15:52
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » csrsc
Mmmmmmmmm, sounds HEAVENLY!!! 😌😌😌😌😌😌😌 You and I would get along well coffee wise..... 😌😌😌😌 lol 😄😄
June 4, 2021 at 15:48
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Jaided
😄😄 lol right??! ... Very nice! I´ve tried black before but my friend said it wasnt "truly black" if I put sugar in it.... 😛 So I said, forget that!! I went back to my normal... I like it creamy so I like using heavy whipping cream... or half and half... but nothing less.. I cut way back on sugar though which I am proud of myself for!! I only sugar it a little....🙂
June 4, 2021 at 15:42
(Virgo) csrsc
I LOVE COFFEE

Diary I take 3 cups xd

I spend my time buying coffee makers HAHAHA
And I love trying all kinds of coffees, so I try from the different states of my country.

The best I have tried is one from Veracruz, my god, its aroma / flavor was incredible. :84: :84: :84: :84: :84: :84:
June 4, 2021 at 15:35
(Capricorn) Jaided
Haha, same thing happens to me over here! I could have written this :)
I drink mine either black or with a splash of almond milk since I´m off dairy. No sugar.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »