Favourite + least favourite placements/aspects in birth chart

June 4, 2021 at 09:07 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) lightning
Favourite + least favourite placements/aspects in birth chart
hey :-)

I was wondering about this recently, so I am curious about other points of views :-)

What is your favourite natal placement/aspect?
Which one do you consider the most difficult of your placements/aspects in your birth chart?

My favourite atm: Jupiter conjunct Asc; somehow makes me feel lucky and gives me a lot of optimism :-)

Most challenging atm: Mars in Libra - sometimes I would love to have Mars in Aries for real.. to express anger and energy in a more direct way...

your turn! :17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2021 at 18:40
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Laura10
A friend of mine also had Mercury-Pluto in Scorpio and we developed a sort of telepathy. It was fun! Generally Mercuries of the same sign are mentally on the same wavelenght.

Awakening the potential of your Mercury certainly comes with the activation of 4th house matters. The natural rythm of transits will slowly awaken this potential overtime while life gives you opportunities to build a home and its private life as a reflection of your soul´s inner sanctuary and its deep psychic roots. In that area of life human beings move from their family´s atmosphere, then they eventually build new foundations out of their own hearts and ultimately they connect with the greater soil of humanity´s historical roots.

You naturally use emotional intensity (Scorpio) to reconnect with your inner sanctuary (4th house) through specific delicate bonds (Venus conj IC) but initially there is a confusion in that area of life (NN conj IC). In your private life you perhaps surround yourself with groups of young people (Mercury-Jupiter) in a protective bubble. An important need of transformation is felt in terms of emotional safety (Pluto in H4) which happens to be on your mind (Mercury). How is this inner sanctuary built? With the practical knowledge of your career (ruler of H10 in H4) and the intuitive knowledge of your business (ruler of H8 in H4) and its creativity (ruler of H5 in H4). Ultimately such a sanctuary will bring strength to your personal identity and its choices (ruler of H4 conj Asc) and that will promote your overall growth (H1).
June 7, 2021 at 21:48
(Sagittarius) bad1angel
My the best aspects: sun conjuction moon- I know if I love 100, mercury conjuction pluto / venus - gives me a sharp mind, I will examine everything from a to z, sometimes I have the impression that I read people´s minds, clumsy inf information without much thought, I speak quickly, my speech is never boring- (I mean the aspect of plutonium), with venus - I have a beautiful vocabulary, I have good manners, people appreciate me for a nice way of being, all in all I have a full house 5- I love having fun, spending time with people, but I am attracted to drugs, I feel childish, I think that I spend too much time playing / traveling than studying, when it comes to bad aspects I can distinguish my jupiter opposition mars as follows - which makes me very hasty, agitated, nervous, too self-confident, too optimistic, gullible and competitive, too fast, my venus square mars / jupiter - sexual dissatisfaction in all respects, too much attraction to the opposite sex, despite good looks, I prefer to be alone, gain new horizons, another aspect, probably one of the worst, is my natal SUN S QUARE URAN - I am very individualistic, rash, aggressive, independent, many people consider me a cold person despite the ascetic lion, not allowing to be with one person, a changeable / capricious person, who cannot be tolerated, egocentric, the next aspect will be with my moon square Neptune - my imagination is very great, sometimes I think and forget about the outside world, I can look at the ceiling and think how good it would be to be in another world ... the next group are very hard aspects of Mercury with Mars and Jupiter - hard communication, capriciousness, changeability, aggressiveness, changeable moods, too much personal pride, tenderness, lack of tact ..
June 7, 2021 at 19:22
(Taurus) Michincho
My Favourite Placements on my chart (using sidereal lahiri ayanamsa) are :P

Stationary Retrograde Mercury
Mercury conjunct Jupiter
Mercury in the 6th house
Mercury in Rohini
Sun in Aries
Sun in Krittika
Sun in the 5th House
Moon in Cancer
Moon in the 8th house
Sagittarius Ascendant
Moola Ascendant
Saturn in the 1st House
Rahu in the 3th house
Rahu in Aquarius

Least favourite Placements:
Mercury in Taurus
Jupiter in Taurus
Jupiter in Rohini
Jupiter in the 6th House
Moon in Ashlesha T.T
Moon in the 8th House >.<U
Mars in the 7th T.TU
Mars in Ardra T_T
Saturn in the 1st House
Ketu in Leo

:29:
June 6, 2021 at 21:01
(Sagittarius) Laura10 » Psyle
Oh yes, it is sometimes confusing to live with so different parts of myself, trying to make peace and balance is a hard job.

It all makes sense to me what you wrote, I can sense great poential but it is always somehow hidden and not easily expressed on the outside, its not tangible - its very powerful but hard to make it real, appliable in life. I dont know how to use it to get the most out of it. What do you think, where and how to use it?

Its great you are able to use your powers directly, amazing gift.
June 6, 2021 at 15:22
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Laura10
I see that trine mostly in a positive light.

Introverted (retrograde Mars) raw emotional energy (Cancer Mars) effortlessly expanding (trine) this underworldly mental research (Scorpio Mercury). Effectively most of my energy (Mars) is used to fuel this introspective research (Mars only has this aspect). And most of my energy is thus turned inwards (retrograde Mars). I´m soft outside but sharp, taboo and occult inside. Cancer Mars & Moon bring soft sensitivity and a fascination for dreams and memories which helped me analyze all the transits since my childhood. Then my Aquarian planets make me look to the future.

Your Mercury sure has an impressive package! It´s in a "water house" (your 4th house) so it´s initially hidden in your unconscious mind like a jewel waiting to be unveiled. Once it gets unveiled it displays a tremendous power of introspection and grounding (4th house). Whereas mine in the 6th house (earth house) is usually quite tangible and it can be used for personal development, work and medicine (6th house). Your Mars-Mercury square perhaps means that your slow introspective thinking process (Mercury) is very different from your fiery and extroverted personal mode of action (Leo Mars). Such a difference requires a strenuous work of balance and adjustment between your identity (H1) and your inner sanctuary with its deeper roots (H4).
June 6, 2021 at 14:25
(Sagittarius) Laura10 » Psyle
Same with me, mercury conjunct pluto in scorpio! I have jupiter in the package too, but all squaring mars.
You described it well, researching + intuitive knowledge❤️

How do you see Mars trining your mercury and pluto?
June 6, 2021 at 12:38
(Sagittarius) Psyle » csrsc
Philosophy, psychology, mythology, esotericism, astrology...

I´ve also studied mathematics and that went well at uni but in the end Scorpio Mercury prefers psychology!
June 6, 2021 at 00:39
(Virgo) csrsc
FAVOURITE:
My great trine of Earth, has helped me achieve and specify everything I want.

NO FAVORITE:
I don´t know, I like everything HAHAHA

My moon in Gemini tells me:
Think many things at once.

My Mars in Sagittarius tells me:
Do many things at the same time.

But nothing my excess land can not fix. : V
June 5, 2021 at 21:11
(Leo) Oleander
My favourite one is grand square between Sun, Mars, Saturn and Uranus. Also, I hate it because it´s the most challenging thing in my chart I think.

Other one is mutual reception between Moon Gemini and Mercury Cancer. Mercury is st in my chart but I don´t feel the disadvantages of that position because of that (I guess so)

Moon conjunct Pallas... In Gemini... I really like it.

Mercury opposite Neptune... That´s the worst I think. I´m tired of considering people as I wish and then being disappointed because of my "dreams".

Pluto, Chiron and Lilith square Venus. Nope, I´m not gonna talk about it haha. It just hurts.
June 5, 2021 at 15:52
(Virgo) csrsc » Psyle
What kind of research do you like to do?
June 5, 2021 at 12:57
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
fave: Chiron in the 8th house, Taurus, Venus in 12th.

challenging: I would say at the moment is natal Mars/Neptune in Sagittarius 3rd house with the current nodes in transit. just stuff with 3rd/9th house themes. . .
June 5, 2021 at 09:33
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Favourite Placement:
Sun trine Moon
Moon trine Mercury 0°28 (this somehow saved me from melancholia)
Sun conj. Mercury

Least Favourite:
Moon square Venus (gracefully awkward lols)
Moon square Saturn 0°48 (felt it deeply)
Moon square Chiron

:108:
June 5, 2021 at 08:45
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
My favorite is Virgo Jupiter :191: Mars Leo MC
My least favorite is Libra Pluto :192: Aries Moon but I like them in houses :15:
June 5, 2021 at 08:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Looked at this question before and worried I could just fall asleep because it comes dangerously close to quantifying qualities!
Stationary :153: upper :194: stationary :199:, it doesn´t have a tremendous number of points of reference!
:159:Rx :193: :164: in water, can´t sweep a 6 minutes o´arc aspect under the rug very easily!
:43: My tee- :194:s involving :155: caused me a lot of suffering :43:
The temptation to toughen-up criteria to discriminate against :160: is constant!
:177: :152: past-life was going to become :178: :152: current life, can´t just start hissing at the sky/:158:!
June 5, 2021 at 01:24
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Favorite: Grand Earth Trine in moon, neptune, and mercury

Least favorite: sun square Jupiter and opposition Saturn. Mars in 12th.
June 4, 2021 at 16:51
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Hello lightning (:

* My favourite placement : Mercury in Scorpio conjunct Pluto (trine Mars).

Known as the Sherlock Holmes aspect. Arguably this water Mercury isn´t the fastest mind out there, nonetheless it´s able to make deep dives within the philosophical maze of existence. It brings me countless hours of fascinating research. I tend to connect with deeper intuitions which arise out of the unconscious.

* One of my most challenging placements : Mars in Cancer retrograde.

Welcome to the Mars club! Here Cancer is the sign of its fall which makes this Mars very hard to utilize efficiently, nearly as bad as Mars in Libra I´d say. Especially when I try to apply my Mars to the external world (since its retrograde). For instance I´m finding it hard to handle 30 kids when I teach at school. The stubborn Mars in Aries kids have so much more strength I can literally feel their massive energy field, they are often hard to tame. I would absolutely love to have Mars in Scorpio. I guess my strong Pluto in Scorpio (hidden occult power) and Saturn in Aquarius (mental discipline) make up for my lack of Mars (terrestrial power). All in all I have other challenging placements (Lilith...) but Mars is an obvious one.

:84:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »