Anger

June 4, 2021 at 08:21 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Cind
Anger
Hi everyone,

I have noticed that every month when Moon is transiting my 9th House I feel this anger that just doesn´t go away. My 9th house is in Pisces then going into Aries.
But it happens when the moon goes through my whole 9th House so it´s not just the Aries moon.

I am not sure what it is about the 9th House. Maybe it´s the travel restrictions as I do have Moon in Sagittarius but I just can´t explain it I am always simmering. Other then that I am a very chilled person.

Can anyone see anything in my chart? :63:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 21, 2021 at 22:11
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Well, one thought is that your Sun and Saturn are in Pisces in the 8th. The Sun is fine in the 8th - but Saturn doesn´t like it. Pisces is sort of not of this earth - more spiritual and creative and about letting go - and it isn´t the perfect fit for the 8th either. the 8th is about going deep into the emotions and transforming them. But, Pisces is going, what am I transforming again? And Saturn is going, emotions - nah, don´t have time. And the Sun is going, yeah but I´m here in the 8th house and I´m supposed to be doing this 8th house work. So, these guys are not having a good time working together there.

Then TR Moon comes along - picking up that frustrated energy and then moves into the 9th where we expand and grow - and that frustration comes out.

It´s what came to mind when I read your question and looked at your chart.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 21, 2021 at 19:17
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, I wonder if you´re talking about the "Chandra ashtama" phase used in jyotish, it´s when the moon is transiting the 8th house from natal moon(if Virgo is vedic moon sign then whenever moon moves through Aries its Chandra ashtama, if natal vedic moon is Libra then whenever transit moon moves through Taurus its Chandra ashtama etc..)
My teacher always warned me to avoid or postpone important decisions on these approximately 3 days especially if the moon is very close to the Amayvasya, dark moon day,say 3 or 4 days before it,the day itself and a couple days after it.
Chandra means moon and ashtama means 8th,it roughly means mind(moon) is in the dungeon (8th house) of the horoscope and is not conducive for making wise decisions, traveling, initiating, etc..
Once I had to travel overseas during it and he warned me chances of losing important documents or valuables were very possible, I actually lost a $600 Ruby I was wearing on a chain,I was so distraught that I was praying and chanting incessantly that an hour later I found it on the staircase of the hotel I was staying at🙏
June 4, 2021 at 15:44
(Cancer) Trevor777
I think its the jupiter square Moon transit
Making you feel uncomfortable.
June 4, 2021 at 13:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
When Moon in Aries is in my 9th house naturally when you´re angry it means someone crossed your personal boundaries emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, or financially. It´s pushing up the surface what you may have missed before, or avoided, or was in denial about.

Aries in my case deals with Aries/Libra´s typically in the 3rd/9th house axis.

(9th house is your higher education, higher supreme court of spiritual justice. Original house of Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter.

Sagittarius is the archetype of I want Justice in my situation. So naturally, if you have a transit crossing the 9th house it´s bringing up your knowledge, education, insight and what you know. This might be considered your religion/faith higher ideals or values that you uphold as the law in spiritual justice or legal justice in the physical.

So naturally, it would trigger your emotions about certain situations that form against your belief systems, theories, concepts, or ideals no matter what archetype you have there since it´s your personal chart and what you´re learning from those teachers in the 9th house who may be Sagittarius or different archetypes.
June 4, 2021 at 13:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Jaided, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
9th house transits have me frustrated too, and I think you´re right about the fact that it´s hard on us right now with how we can´t really embrace these transits anymore. Every time I read about my transits in 9th house I scoff because it´s so unrealistic. My North node is in Sagittarius too so the direction I´m meant to be going is forever so far out of reach it feels, lol beyond learning and growing from home 😅

With your Jupiter and Moon in Sagittarius as well as Pluto its probably been a lot of adjustments for you and maybe subconsciously the 9th house is triggering you at the moment.
Also your Mars is in 12th house!? Same as my son and he´s been more sensitive but also more in tune to others, lol it´s like he knows how to get inside my head. I try to give him crap about whatever he´s done and he just calmly looks at me and puts his finger to his mouth and goes shhhhh..... lol its frustrating but hilarious.

Hopefully someone who knows more than I do can help but that made sense to me, if it´s been an ongoing thing. I´m sensitive to 12th house transits and my Chiron is in 12th house.

Also it´s good to know that you´re typically a chill person with a Sag moon and Leo rising, lol that´s my son and there´s no ´chill´ in him yet 😅
June 4, 2021 at 12:08
(Sagittarius) natalizzye
Hi, Cindy. It seems to me that you are going through your "bad" period of time on your Mars, which is passing your 12th house, also Saturn at 7, my Mars is also going through 12 at the moment and I have a very frustrating time, I feel very weak, I am copying what he wrote for precise interpretation i seek: ,, Transit Mars in the 12th house Your subconscious motives and the psychological causes of your actions will resurface. You may experience moments of frustration, but if you learn to work with this energy, it can help you to understand and solve your problems. However, you may also be irritated and have no idea why you are acting according to patterns of behavior learned in the past, even on a subconscious level. This transit gives you the ideal opportunity to work with these patterns and break them. " ,, Transit Saturn in the 7th house This transit brings a lesson in understanding yourself in the area of ​​close relationships. Initially there may be feelings of frustration and isolation. If you are in a romantic relationship, expect events that will teach you to make compromises. You will also think about the depth of commitment in this relationship. This way of thinking will affect you even if you are single. This may be the time when you decide to look for a serious relationship. If you are in a relationship that is not serious, you will be wondering whether this style still suits you and possibly decide to look for a new partner. In general, you will focus on quality rather than quantity in relationships. This also applies to friendships. If you are surrounded by lots of shallow friends who don´t bring anything positive to your life, you will long for change. The same is true for business partnerships. At the end of this transit you should learn to see people as individuals with various personalities and improve your relationships with other people. "
I hope that I helped a little and you will quickly get back on your feet, have a nice day. :18:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »