eclipse in conjunction to my MC in gemini, 10th june!

June 3, 2021 at 15:00 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) lunaria
eclipse in conjunction to my MC in gemini, 10th june!
hello everybody,
on the 10th of june there is an eclipse happening in close conjunction to my MC (in my 10th house) in gemini. Mercury is my chartruler, wich sits on 0 degrees of aquarius.
I am very concerned with this eclipse. All the astrologers are talking about it so seriously!

I was born on february, 8th 1969 in Wilhelmshaven Germany on 8.20 pm.
I still haven´t found out how to get my birthchart in here! So sorry!

Is anyone here, who can help me with this question?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 4, 2021 at 15:23
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Sorry for the digressing on your post, Lunaria. A lot of people have posted on fear of the eclipses - so - those of us who spend a lot of time on AstroSeek, do end up having the same conversations. Unfortunately, it´s a forum. Our replies are relatively short, and we can´t say everything we might want to say to make ourselves understood. This can lead to misunderstandings. I hope we have been helpful and have not confused you . . .
June 4, 2021 at 15:16
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » cubic
:61: I look forward to your future post then! It´s a good topic. 🙏
June 4, 2021 at 15:01
(Leo) cubic » JayJayAstrology
Yeah I share some similar attitudes, including that I actually do appreciate what golden has to say, and have learned a thing or two from her posts, so this exchange of fire sucks a bit, but there are some views that I do not share with her indeed.

The last paragraph is how I´ve been also. Too many influences at once. And the whole underlying philosophy of how to view transits to begin with has to be right anyway, but that´s another topic I should start in the near future.

Perhaps after Pluto opposite Mars :4:
June 4, 2021 at 14:34
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » goldenlion32
People have different foundations - what astrology is - what it means - and how we use it. If we cannot trust our experience, what is the value of living? As wildflower says - we do the best that we can. And I trust that most people do! But we have our differing opinions.

Goldenlion, you seem very grounded to me. I appreciate you and all your comments. I think most people on the forum are good-hearted and genuinely want to help others as well as understand astrology better. I learn something new every day! I don´t always agree with your perspective, but you don´t always agree with mine - and in the end - what does it matter? We have our opinions.

Lots of people do indeed find eclipses significant. I honor that. Just because I don´t find them significant, doesn´t mean that it isn´t real for those who make that connection. There is no right or wrong about it. But I can voice my opinion. I don´t need anyone to agree with me. I encourage everyone to speak their truth and offer up their experiences. We need to be humble. We could all be the figment of some Spiritual Being´s imagination. We don´t need to take ourselves so seriously that we think we´ve got it right all the time.

Wildflower, sometimes I choose not to put my website on replies, especially when I already have done so in a thread, or I´m speaking more personally instead of giving what I consider professional advice. I am aware that I´ve chosen not to always post it.

I´m 70. I don´t have long to live. I want to share my experience with others before I die. If I don´t do it now, I won´t have a chance to later. Age has made me feel more driven to boldly state what I think than any other time in my life. I´ve worked long and hard at astrology - and - I just want to give out what I´ve gained from it - and offer to teach those who are attracted to my style. That´s it. In the end, if you or anyone else can be helpful to someone by examining eclipses - more power to you! After all, that is the main reason we do astrology.

I try to be quite scientific and ultimately, I´m skeptical of astrology - believe it or not. I have to prove everything to myself - and the fact that I think astrology is amazing is amazing in itself. To show how eclipses have affected your marriage or any other significant event, I´d want to look at the marriage date - and other influences. It´s very difficult to prove one thing causes one thing (to me), when there are so many influences. It makes it more difficult for me to say - yes - it´s THAT - when I can point also to other influences in an effort to be fair and objective. It racks the brain to distinguish between the effect of an eclipse and a strong Pluto, Saturn or Uranus transit, for instance. Maybe this is a weakness of mine and inhibits my intuitive knowing that it is this or that causing this or that - but - I do have Virgo rising and I tend to look at all the details and not leave any stone unturned. When I do come to conclusions, it´s usually a hard-won conclusion.
June 4, 2021 at 14:25
(Leo) cubic » goldenlion32
No I meant specifically the OP, that´s why I used "regular person", that´s the OP. So all this stuff about anxiety and living by transits was general/about the OP, not about you really.

There is an issue this was written then posted after 10-20 mins during which you´ve posted your posts in succession. So it was written without awareness of your posts.

Alright, bitchy might have been a stretch, excuses really, but idk if I´ll use the English word "few" for 2 people in this topic. Few always gives the impression of a small bunch, which is something between 3 and 5.

Lol.

Freud and his excuses to look at ovaries. He was a weirdo for sure :4:
June 4, 2021 at 13:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » cubic
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I didn´t even know astrology at the time or alternative information, so no, I didn´t live by the transits, or make thing happen. I didn´t grow up with Astrology.

I don´t have anxiety about it, or stressed out about it. I just know where I have been. Not sure what kind of evidence your looking for other then real documents, with dates, times, and transits, eclipse tables, and nodes.

Consensus just means to me a few individuals that study astrology and then deny what evidence others give them. And so it´s typical in every scientific community to have opposing views. Even Freud went after other psychologists because he didn´t think the population needed to hear what they had to say. And of course, he took X-rays of ovaries trying to convince people it had something to do with the mental state.

I´m far from "Bitchy", you should go listen to a lot of readers on YT, they get real bitchy, use swear words, have a real mean streak. Nay! Kind of imaginary word for you.
June 4, 2021 at 13:36
(Leo) cubic » goldenlion32
Woah, what a bitchy post over other people having a different opinion. Look you don´t live under No-Eclipses oppressive regime on the forum.

There is no forum consensus about it, so yes you are imaging that one for sure.

If I see enough evidence on the contrary I can change my mind.

I don´t think transits always produce concrete events, so it sucks to see a regular person catching anxiety about something that may or may not do anything. Anyone might subconsciously cause an event just to fit the pre-existing belief and emotion. Then it´s impossible to tell what really was the cause.

Common sense living still trumps detailed awareness of transits for practical purposes. It´s a bit much to live by transits like that and get worked up over what might or might not happen, but hey whatever floats the boat.
June 4, 2021 at 13:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Experiment then is taking the Eclipse tables and the North Node Tables and going through every year of events in your life and seeing how the eclipses had a cause and effect on those events occurring either ending or beginning.
You should have documents like births, deaths, divorces, buying houses, buying cars, graduating from school.

https://cayelincastell.com/wp-conte…
June 4, 2021 at 13:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
This is more about ending and beginning of cycles with education, relationships, separation, divorce, deaths, education, training, careers, and new one´s beginning.

Nothing to do with fear mongering or belief systems. Just the end of cycles.
June 4, 2021 at 13:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
June 11th, 2011

Graduation from College with my degree on the North Node Sagittarius in the 5th house and South Node in the 11th house.

Also ordained minister certificate around there.

https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/…
June 4, 2021 at 13:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
Jan 21, 2000 ~ Lunar Leo Eclipse
February 5th , 2000 Partial Solar Eclipse in Aquarius
July 1, 2000 Solar Eclipse Cancer
July 16th, 2000, Lunar Eclipse Capricorn.
Best one I can give you is getting married.
I have the North Node Aquarius/South Node Leo
Mercury in Capricorn.
And he had the North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer
Saturn in Cancer.
July 22, 2000, we got married in North Node Leo/South Node Aquarius.

Obviously, those eclipses pushed both of us to get married in a Catholic Church at the time and Saint Patrick´s, the old "Irish" and some say goes with the Taurus archetype since he´s Mars in Taurus conjunct Midheaven in Taurus. Two Czech/Slovak families on accident because we were in the U.S. and Dutch name.

Where I met this one in North Node Aquarius/South Node Leo in 2008 shooting off the North Node Pisces/South Node Virgo eclipse in Virgo and Pisces in 2007 for the divorce before I met this one in January 2008.

https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/…

Eclipses technically end and begin my activities.
June 4, 2021 at 12:06
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » goldenlion32
Look! When does a forum ever have consensus, goldenlion and wildflower? If you want to share your evidence - go ahead - share what your experience is. That´s what I do. Just tell your truth. I, for one, do listen, even if I don´t agree. I can still change my mind if someone says something that tweaks my interest - and I´ll research it for myself - test it out. If you feel strongly about something, then be convincing. Share your experiences. No one is stopping you!
June 4, 2021 at 11:25
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » cubic
Actually, the power of eclipses is a long-standing belief, but so was the earth is flat - and even that is unbelievably back in vogue. It isn´t new, but with everything else, the internet passes along all kinds of information that has no basis - and I believe this is one of them. Even among professional astrologers, all kinds of ideas and interpretations are passed along just because someone they like says it - and they don´t test it for themselves - and then people read these things or watch youtube - and there´s enough people saying something that then yet another person believes it - without really testing it out. People don´t take the time to test ideas. And that´s how people come to this forum scared about this or that transit.

It does seem to me that some people WANT to give astrology power to determine what and why things happen to them instead of looking at their inner world - their own consciousness - to see how they themselves actually cause things to happen. Astrology is a reflection of our consciousness - not the other way around.

I totally agree: "Just live your life and stick to common sense is my advice".
June 4, 2021 at 04:26
(Leo) cubic
I´ve not noticed Eclipses to do a thing. Just listened to somebody on YT saying that "Eclipses might take months for their effect to show up, but sometimes it´s immediate"

See now if nothing happens it´s cause you need to "wait for months".. it´s just bullshit really.

These people are on youtube for money, clicks, views.. it´s their daily job. We aren´t part of some smurf village where we are helping one another with greatest of intentions.

Eclipses weren´t a thing until they realized they can increase views by resurrecting this ancient woo-woo dark superstition, cause they kept getting asked about them by the crowd. Now it´s fear mongering every single time. Everyone is happy. People get the woo-woo scare, youtubers get the views.

Same mechanism as the news but with different information.. fear and anxiety induction leading to clicks, rinse and repeat.

Just live your life and stick to common sense is my advice.
June 3, 2021 at 22:06
(Aquarius) lunaria » JayJayAstrology
THank you very much, Jay Jay! You are right! I will try to stay calm...
June 3, 2021 at 17:29
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You entered your birth data when you joined AstroSeek. We see your chart. We can click on it beneath your name. You don´t have to do anything special to post it.

I know there is a lot of fear-mongering about eclipses online. We´ve inherited this fear from the ancients who feared them. I just had the Total Lunar eclipse on my Gemini MC-Sag IC and TR Moon was also conjunct my natal Moon. Nothing happened. I´ve been tracking eclipses for years - and - I´ve not noticed anything happening at all when they make strong aspects to my chart. I suspect that those who claim they have felt negative effects that there are probably other influences (astrological or some other influences) that contributed and may not in truth be something that happened because of the eclipse. We have to test and evaluate objectively what we read about astrology - and decide for ourselves.

Anyway, I personally do not fear eclipses and advise people not to worry about them - even if strongly aspecting the natal chart.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »