Combining electional astrology with ZR

June 3, 2021 at 07:15 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) cubic
Combining electional astrology with ZR
If an electional chart is cast with Part of Spirit and Part of Fortune in the same modality, that should start an instantaneous ZR Peak Period.

I´ve tried it a few times and it seems to enhance already good elections making them absolutely great!

However I´ve not done it enough times to be 99% convinced it´s working, and is not something else. It should in theory. But can it be that good really or was it a coincidence?

Anyone else tried this?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 3, 2021 at 10:53
(Leo) cubic » Moon_Queen
Right, it is like that. Very relevant reminder.

I´ve done rigorous testing on normal elections for myself. Question is wider – is there even anything there in that unknown territory?

Typical elections give you parameters and expectations you can verify against. Throwing ZR in the mix does not. Or at least I´m not aware where to look yet.

In addition to that the window of opportunity for testing is thinner as not everyday you get angular rulers of the Ascendant at the same time as PoF and Spirit are in the same modality in these about two hours. Then you´ve to have something to go out and do. It can get a bit much for a side hobby. Thus looking for feedback.
June 3, 2021 at 07:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
When I´m doing some statistical research I regularly fall in temptation (that I have to resist consciously) to choose only charts that support my conviction.
Our brain is wise and he will do anything to make us feel that we won or that we were right and so on, so even if it looks easy, objectivity is actually the most difficult to achieve.

So put your blind glasses of justice and try again. :5:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »