Astro-cartography

June 2, 2021 at 23:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user SunriseBoy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Astro-cartography
Guys, I´m new here and very new to this astrology thing. But I´m endeavouring to figure out the best location for me in which to live.
I´ve had a crack at using the chart here, but I just don´t get how one is supposed to read all the lines.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 7, 2021 at 19:35
(Cancer) gradytoyotarav
I prefer Astro-seek´s map. It also has things like Lilith aspect lines that Astro.com doesn´t offer. For Local Space lines Astro.com is very good though. I think they also count. Some astrology software also includes the star lines (I use Janus4).

Say a place has good planet lines but it´s in the Pluto local space direction from your birth place. Won´t be that nice. Or it´s on your Venus local space line but on a Pluto astrocartography line - will be dangerous. Obsessions in love.

I´d rather chose a place with only positive parans and good local space line pointing to it even if it has no nearby planetary lines over one on a Sun/Venus/Jupiter line but with malefic parans and a Pluto local space line as local space centered on your birth town shows auspicious and less auspicious directions.

I was told that places that aren´t on ACG planet lines are those that are free of karma.
June 7, 2021 at 14:00
(Scorpio) OS*
Hi!

I really like how the feature on astro-seek is made, you can search more specifically with the lines, aspects etc. I also use the tool on astro.com, astro travel section, if you click on the lines the description will pop up on the side. I´ve found them to be very accurate.

There´s a few different discussions here about astrocartography, you might wanna check it out. Others on astro-seek have brought interesting insights.

Good luck! and hope you enjoy the forum :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »