Do you recognize the narcissist in her chart?

June 2, 2021 at 11:06 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Do you recognize the narcissist in her chart?
There is a woman in my immediate environment whom I classify as quite dangerous. Through my therapist (when I described my relationship to her) I recognized that I was dealing with a narcissistic personality. She strongly advised me not to confront her behavior, but to rigorously break off contact. Unfortunately, through family ties, I still find out about their behavior.
Terrifying with the distance to watch how she pulls people under her spell, so convincing, each of her lies is bought, people who are not useful to her are thrown away or worse, if someone shows her behavior he is mercilessly finished off. I am glad that I followed the advice of my psychologist and distanced myself without a comment.
Meanwhile I have read a lot about this disorder, it was terrifying how much it applies to her.
As for my question, if you had that person´s chart in front of you ... would you be thinking about narcissism?

https://www.astro.com/cgi/…

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 3, 2021 at 23:30
(Virgo) astreo
I´ve only met one guy with Sun Leo conjunct his Jupiter ....
July 3, 2021 at 20:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Gunnar Stars
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you for your lovely and uplifting apply.

Surprisingly i never thought about to just let it Go my mind wandered about how to convince.

I will relax now just wait if she comes to me.

When i read your reply, it reminds me in something my school teacher said. You can´t control others behaviour, you can only control yourself. I need to think more often about that.
July 3, 2021 at 18:21
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Green Garden
Actually I can recognize your way of experiencing it in my own life. Please don´t stop expressing yourself. That can Lead to social anxiety (speaking from the heart and not astrology here).

We all deserve respect. If we respect ourself we will easily earn the respect of others. I´m also in the process of learning to set boundaries.

As a pisces Moon that has been some what of a theme in my life. Especially when others read me as a strong leo ascendant.

I´m sorry your sister suffers from self denial. It must be hard to handle. Maybe she just wish to be recognized by you. I actually don´t know what to do in that situation. Have tried it quit a lot my self. I just change subject and stick my bullheadedness in my pocket for later use (agressive garden work 😊). But that´s not really a solution.. is it?

I really wish the best for you. Sounds like a tough tough situation to be in. Maybe you can inspire yourself with your positive aspects in your chart ☀️🌟🌜
July 3, 2021 at 12:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Gunnar Stars
=====
Yes i looked up those aspects.
For me it plays out like this: I am very often over heard and when i say something people selfdom believe me, i have to give prove from what i am saying, very often. For some reason i am not convincing.
I stopped giving my opinion, i only do it when i have the facts for it. I hate it to be ridiculed.

In that case with my younger sister. I didn´t even try to discuss it. I wanted to show her what was written, it could not have been manipulated and spoke for itself.
She refused it. I don´t know what else to do. Cutting another sister out of my life would be hurtful....
July 3, 2021 at 12:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Prima✿
=====
Yes i know🙂. There are some amazing Aries fighter out there who aren´t cutthroat.
July 3, 2021 at 06:10
You have Chiron in the 3rd house of siblings. You also have Taurus Mercury squaring your ascendant. Have you read any interpretations of this and does it resonate with you?
My Taurian Mercury is opposing Uranus. I have huge amounts of ideas all the time, but my communication can be a bit scattered. And add to this the combination of the slow thinking and communication of the Taurus... I often stumple on my words.

I think that what I´m trying to say to you: is to look in your own chart for answers and to look in your sisters charts to find understanding
July 3, 2021 at 06:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Prima✿, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
all those planets in Aries would indicate high sense of self worth
but most of all it could be dangerous when others are involved due to lack of consideration.

however I would consider this as an unevolved/unhealthy Aries

note not all Aries are like this it all depends if they are at healthy state or unhealthy state of mind :1:
July 3, 2021 at 05:57
It´s a bit difficult to respond to this. Now you draw in both of your sisters and it becomes obvous that it is your older Sister that has the narcissistic traits. I´m not sure it´s ethical though.
I have a chart simular to your oldest Sister, but actually I suffer with anxiety and a constant feeling of guilt and my siblings don´t see me as a narc. But we also have some issues. Maybe you should look into your roots in your own chart to find the answers?
Lying can be a misunderstood tool to self-protection or to get attention. If there is narcissism in your family, there would presumably also be enablers.

Here is a little click bate about it
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
I think Doctor Ramani is a good emidiator on the subject. I hope the best for you guys
YouTube
YouTube
July 2, 2021 at 19:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Green Garden
=====
Anyone?
June 30, 2021 at 08:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I would like to discuss the previous topic further. I have set the contact to the sister discussed above to minimal contact. My younger sister is on her side, what my older sister tells in lies is unbelievable. My younger sister doesn´t even listen to me, I have all the text messages from my older sister proving how much she lies. But my younger sister doesn´t want to see it. It feels so incredibly unfair ... the baptism of my little niece, daughter of my younger sister is coming up and I was the only one who didn´t get an invitation ... I am now here with the baptism present and I feel so angry.
What do you think the contact with my younger sister still makes sense? What is that she want listen, she didn´t even have, she could read the messages instead the exchange between US shows the manipulation and lies so clearly...

This is the birthdate of my younger sister

09.November.1988
04:58am
Deutschlandsberg

Edit: i know our Mercury are fucked in this Synastry..my Sun Opposite her Mercury but there is also my Jupiter..who tries and tries to get to her...
Her Sun, Moon, Pluto Opposite my Mercury no positive aspect in there.

I don´t get how my older sister is able to manipulate my younger sister to that extent..
She has No major aspects to her Sun,Moon, Mercury, Pluto stellium...

June 5, 2021 at 20:50
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » OS*
;) Well, I think I stated several times we need to look at the whole chart, and that we are anyway speaking about tendencies, or possibilities. I hope it´s clear now.

Of course when someone has a tragic upbringing, that will certainly affect them. There is no denying that. And of course there is free will, and potential to grow.
June 5, 2021 at 16:27
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » OS*
Well imo perfect example here, with the conjunction, and actually most of the personal planets, falling in the 1st house, the house of ´self´.

Regarding the Sun conjunct Mars: from personal experience I wouldn´t say this is an indicator of narcissism; would call it more a healthy ego than an unhealthy one. But some self-righteousness was maybe present yes. But you are right, when Mars is conjunct the Sun in addition to Venus, that probably would make Mars dominate, especially being in the 1st house. (Of course, we could never diagnose any disorder just from one placement, or the natal chart)

Aquarius and Pisces (her ´big three´) I do not connect at all with narcissistic qualities, so indeed the influence should be coming from elsewhere.

I would add maybe Leo Asc and Scorpio Moon to *possible* indicators (the majority of people I´ve met with these placement were definitely not). As well as planets in hard aspect to Pluto, as was already mentioned here.
June 5, 2021 at 06:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ways_of_Leavin'
=====
Another similarity!

So far we have:
No personal planets in water!
A fire stellium!
A Sun-Venus-Mars conjunction!

I wished there would be more charts of diagnosed narcissism out there.
June 4, 2021 at 20:15
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Sun conjunct Venus = narcissism galore. Or rather, can be. I don´t like isolating any placement or aspect... ("it always depends on the chart and the person"). And regarding this conjunction it ofc also matters the house and sign placement. I would say Aries, Leo, and Libra are particularly prone. So wow, that was quite interesting that both of the charts posted show this configuration! (When I read the topic title, this was the aspect that popped into my mind.) It really has been, unfortunately, the experience with most of the people that I´ve met born with this configuration, though those with the conjunction in Taurus and Virgo have been really sweet and showed more concern for others - but ofc these are just the ones that I have met, and my (subjective) opinion. Well, Sun-Venus people are usually "sweet" people indeed. Just many of them with an exaggerated ego. Often they are very obsessed with their looks, and how they come off to people in general. When they don´t get what they want - watch out. On the plus side I have found them to be very generous and sociable people. I just noticed their self-serving ways, and their tendency to always blame others for everything, while having a complete lack of insight into their own behaviours. I guess it stems from the unwillingness to see themselves less than anything stellar; the need for love and admiration is always greater than truth. If these people (and again, I´m not saying everyone born with this aspect necessarily possess these qualities) could just face themselves a bit more (and correct their mistakes, like us of us humans need to sometimes) they would come across as the charmers that they desire to be. But, yes; I guess they can´t, and that´s the essence of narcissism... how it was pointed out here that it´s really a self-protective mechanism (and I have seen it in full action).
Also, in both of these charts Mars in conjunct the Sun-Venus conjunction. I suppose it causes Venusian grace to be more subdued by Martian willfulness, and causes the owner more to act for their own good?
Well I´m a novice, not good at reading charts... this is just my two cents
June 4, 2021 at 08:48
(Virgo) LotusStar » OS*
I dont think you can or should diagnose anything just off a birth chart of course... but there are markers of a strong focus on self and selfishness. If the houses in that chart are correct, then north node in the first house in Leo could show the tendency to self-obsession especially coupled with how the Sun is aspected. The Aries stellium in the 10th is a competitive and aggressive drive for power, status or authority made more extreme by the opposition to Pluto.

Pluto in hard aspects can be quite ruthless and manipulative, with or without a personality disorder. Sun being in the Venus/Mars midpoint and Sun/Pluto hard aspect also show some level of self-obsession or intense self-focus. It´s not uncommon to see difficult Sun/Pluto aspects in personality disorders, including narcissism or just toxic personalities hate to say it but yeah... unless they have done their shadow work and focus on healing their ego wounds and trauma, clearly rooted in 4th house in this case. It can be a healing placement too but it depends on the person and how much healing they´ve done on themselves.

Narcissism is usually born of a very weak and broken sense of self from early childhood neglect... There´s different types of narcissism, overt and covert... Either way, it´s a damaging difficult experience no doubt.
June 4, 2021 at 06:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OS*
=====
Thank you, you descriped her very well. And yes we had a horrific childhood, with a sadistic father and an absent i´ll mother.
But still it doesn´t excuse her actions. I lived to the same pain and did not turn out that way.

The cut is fresh and as you said, it will take time for the energy to clear out and to get her out of my system.
June 3, 2021 at 10:53
=====
Thank you!

What is your opinion about this chart?

Comparing Diane´s and this chart
You talked about a lot of fire in Diane´s chart. It is also present here. Aries stellium instead of Leo.

Despite the Cancer Ascendant there is no personal
planet in water. Could be explaining her lack of empathy.
Diane has this also present in her chart
This are two factors i saw at first glance.
June 3, 2021 at 05:08
=====
Oh yes please, post the chart. Somehow it is not working for me

It is 11:47 am in the morning.
She has a 10th house stellium.

Horrific, i read it Up in Wikipedia.
I am glad her other two surviving children,spend the rest of their childhood in a loving home.
June 3, 2021 at 05:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
Sorry for that misunderstanding. I am looking only at the chart of the woman i am descriped above.
June 2, 2021 at 22:03
(Taurus) s81 » Green Garden
"Wikipedia

What makes a narcissistic person?

A defense mechanism to prevent further hurt. According to one theory, narcissism is a defense mechanism developed by the brain of a person who got severely hurt. The main purpose of narcissism in such a case is to prevent further hurt of the EGO by exaggerating self-worth and devaluing all of those who put the person down.

What is a narcissistic personality trait?

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which people have an inflated opinion of themselves. They also have an intense need for the admiration and attention of others. People with NPD may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they’re not given the praise or special favors..."

What I saw, and as a very general rule, is typically this kind of "defense mechanism" come from people with Pluto in 1/7 axis or in the 5/9 axis or in hard aspect with the Sun or the Ascendant ruler or an stellium (which acts like a "secondary Asc"). In this case it is Pluto opposing the Sun and the stellium that comforms with Venus and Mars at Aries (analog to the 1st house, the house of the projected self). Also, Neptune (with strong presence in natal charts of people with mental disorders) is in 5th house (ego) in the release point of the opposition of Pluto to the Sun and stellium, and it is in conjunction with the 6th house cusp (health). Finally, the Moon (ruler of the Ascendant in this case) is in aspect with Uranus at 29 Scorpio at 5th house, which doesn´t sounds good neither. Sum up all that and it could be the case.
For more, look online for astrological studies about mental disorders to see actual examples.

BUT, in any case, I agree with being very careful about labeling people with mental disorders by using their natal charts, since it´s something that requires a medical diagnostic rather than an astrological interpretation.
June 2, 2021 at 21:08
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Green Garden
I´m not questioning that the person you are referring is narcissistic. I thought you were asking if we can see it in other charts. I was responding to that.
June 2, 2021 at 19:52
=====
Thats terrible :9:
June 2, 2021 at 19:49
=====
OK ...i don´t know what i do wrong😫

Here are her states

April 16, 1981
Graz, Austria
11: 47
June 2, 2021 at 19:36
(Sagittarius) natalizzye
Could you send it to me in a private message? I am very curious about this person in the graph, and here is an error :37:
June 2, 2021 at 19:17
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Green Garden
I see it as well in that Ocean chart you have there. I wouldn´t hang out with them myself. I´d run! :32:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »