Starting over again from square 1

June 1, 2021 at 16:02 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Starting over again from square 1
Feeling like hitting the reset button on life. Im at 29+° progressed sun in Virgo. Will enter Libra in two months. Big changes ahead supposedly. This feels like standing in front of door #3 and dont know whats behind it. Not sure if thats the biggest transit at play or other influences?

Anybody else on here ever just dropped their life and started over again? How did it work out?

Tired of alot of things and want a new blank page to scribble with my crayons :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 2, 2021 at 21:43
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

Take it easy, sunny :27:
YouTube
YouTube
June 2, 2021 at 20:47
(Aries) Wolfmoon
"Anybody else on here ever just dropped their life and started over again? How did it work out?"

More than once. Each time there was regret and worry but time helps and heals that.

I´m currently in that position again and have been for some time. I´m tied to repairing my house before I can sell it then I´ll start again. New environment, new job, new life etc plus having lived on my pluto line the last 4 years, I´ve definitely transformed.

Life is the journey and its too short being miserable and I enjoy change.

Advice. Go with the flow man. If you´re in tune then life will guide you. Ive learned that it may not always be what you expect but there´s always something to get out of it. Ride the river of life snd like you said, throw your hands up and go "weeeee" :4:
June 2, 2021 at 19:18
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
Sounds dumb and simplistic, but you really want to try and feel as "light" as possible, ya know?

Even if you have responsibilities and commitments in whatever path you choose, you should still feel "light"...not like you´re drowning and have someone´s foot on your neck...

Note: "light" does not mean not exhausted from whatever you´re pursuing...

But there are different kinds of exhaustion...the good, somehow even satisfying kind, and the bad kind...the kind that entails mental and emotional stress, etc..
June 2, 2021 at 14:30
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Thanks Fish,

I appreciate the advice. Its funny, i read back over NN 12th and found this

"For north node in 12th house people, it is very hard to let go. In the past, you mastered being in charge, and you want control in every situation. However, the north node in the twelfth house indicates that in this lifetime, you have to learn to trust the universe. Going with the flow is where the growth can happen in this case"

Pretty timely. And true. I have a very hard time letting go. No matter how wrong something feels, i will try to hold on to it.

It don´t make no damn sense.

But ive been white-knuckling this shit so long im about ready to chop my arms off! (Just figuratively :61:)

Its crazy. Maybe this major transit will help push me through all of this.

It went on to say something about holding on to trying to be perfect and guilt until you make yourself sick, psychosomatic illness, and the like.

I think this is why i want to drop it all and start over. I keep picking up luggage until im buried in it. And the only way out is to just drop it all. Every. Last. Piece of it. To hold on to any of it is to hold on to all of it. Maybe Janis was right
June 2, 2021 at 07:50
(Pisces) Cind
I am last degree of Pisces and I am ready for this new start! It is a bit intense but the change will be worth it :4:
June 1, 2021 at 23:57
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Thanks Rohini :62:

This does seem like a meeting with fate.

Its a strange concept for me. I want to bend fate or change fate, but in the end, maybe we are just passengers in life sometimes

🤔
June 1, 2021 at 23:41
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
I know what you mean. Really, that makes sense. That does seem to help keep a larger perspective. Its difficult when your going through it, but looking back gives you a bigger and clearer picture. I guess its good to remember to stay focused on the big picture. Thanks, I needed that
June 1, 2021 at 23:36
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"May as well hold up my hands and go, "weeeee""

I think this is the correct approach.

Yes, sometimes we need to make decisions...but a lighthearted, go-with-the-flow attitude is essential: regardless of whether the decisions work out the way we planned, or not.

Also, it´s important to keep in mind that "not the way we planned" is not necessarily a bad thing.

Like ram said: the universe has a way of taking care of the big things.

All we have to do is remain flexible and faithful enough to accept (and appreciate!) the way it chooses to teach us its lessons...
June 1, 2021 at 23:16
(Virgo) rohini moon
gotta do what´s best for you..no matter the cost -- figuratively speaking here. Everything that is meant to happen, does happen, at the exact time it is meant to. I don´t believe in ´ coincidences´ in that regard. Astrology manifests these points right along with fate.

:37: here´s to new beginnings
June 1, 2021 at 21:05
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Sunnyshadow
:61: Well you haven´t lost your sense of humor! You´ve heard of chaos theory, right? Before a change can happen, there is chaos - because we have to let go of the old for the new to emerge. The 12th is letting go - and reorganizing . . . it´s probably a good idea to let go of the boulder and go watch some chipmunks play. That sound just about right! You´re on the right path, pal.
June 1, 2021 at 21:00
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » JayJayAstrology
Thanks JJ,

Great response as usual. This feels like one of those big changes a comin´. Like the slate has to be cleaned, or the building demolished before rebuilding begins. Lots of chaos and confusion right now. Not feeling very confident, but just ready for something, ANYTHING, to happen. Been pushing this boulder up the hill so long, i wouldnt mind if it rolled right back over me on the way down, and saying f that boulder and walking sideways across the hill to look at some chipmunks
June 1, 2021 at 20:29
(Aries) ram_goat » JayJayAstrology
yes, what she said..
June 1, 2021 at 20:24
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
OHHHH - just looked at your transits and progressions. YouR SP is not only entering Libra - it is crossing your ASC! That´s a much bigger event. Many people actually do make huge changes. The first house is a new beginning. Granted, it doesn´t cross your ASC until 2024-25, but it´s already getting close. So you´ve got a two-step transformational process happening here. First, entering Libra, which is probably already highlighting the way you do Libra - or making you feel more engaging and outward - and maybe less critical or self-doubting? It isn´t like you are a stranger to Libra influences - as you are a Libra rising. So, it should not feel SOOOO different. Sun crossing into the first house, is likely to be the real change.

Because SP will be crossing the ASC in the not too distant future, I´d say that between now and then, you are truly in a stage of preparation for a big change. And neither event is starting over from square one. It isn´t like that. Yeah, you will make some changes, but you are still you. You still have your natal chart. It´s not like you wake up and you are a totally different person starting over.

Since SP Moon is in Scorpio, 2nd house, I would think that you are reevaluating your self-concept or how you value yourself. You could be reinventing who you think you are - and you have about four years to make the final tweaks before that Sun crosses into the new beginning. A turning point is likely to take place when SP Moon enters Sag and 3rd house around end of June 2024. Then SP Sun goes into 1st, Jan 25, 2025. While the SP Sun is on ASC, it will of course, be highlighting Libra qualities and issues, and so the theme is likely about who you are in relationships.

Don´t worry. It´s usually GOOD! Changes can be scary, but they are also exciting! Very exciting! Be happy that the universe is supporting you as you are growing and changing and becoming your better self.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 1, 2021 at 20:05
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
this is the hard part... the big wheels turning slowly are the important
ones but the little stuff is what crowds your radar screen.

After a year or two, you´ll start to see the bigger things. Just have to hang on
and deal with the little gremlins until the larger patterns to things become apparent. then you can take one small step, intelligently, in some direction, then.. more waiting.. more gremlins.. then a big picture moment comes again after some time has passed.

that has been my experience with this.
June 1, 2021 at 19:44
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
Thanks Ram,

That eases some of the apprehension

Feel like im on a ride that I cant control right now

May as well hold up my hands and go, "weeeee"
June 1, 2021 at 19:02
(Aries) ram_goat
How did it work out?

yes. badly. but bigger wheels were turning, larger issues at play.

tread carefully. things will happen when they should, as they should.

just try not to smoke and explode before it´s time. The universe will take
care of the big things.

Be ready for a bumpy ride at times. It takes the passing of time for events
to appear in proper perspective. Even the bad things that happen have some good
side to them.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio