Past lives

May 31, 2021 at 07:02 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Past lives
Does anyone know how to see about your past lives on your natal chart. Which cycle are you in etc. I know you should look at south node but what does it tell me ? its in 9 th house in cancer. Does it mean that I was a cancer sun before.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 1, 2021 at 06:56
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Rosincvist
ahahhaha you are right. I was thinking my natal chart and messed it :P
June 1, 2021 at 05:44
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Dilanakia
:43:So you remember................You weren´t a :175: :152: after all? :43:
I meant previously as in "backwards" clock, there are a high rate of people imagining twelve Roman Numerals in the Zodiac right now! :22:
May 31, 2021 at 21:33
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Dilanakia
Good for you, then! Glad I got it right.
May 31, 2021 at 20:25
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Rosincvist
So I was libra and libra ☺️ That sounds like hell of a communicator.
May 31, 2021 at 20:24
(Taurus) Dilanakia » JayJayAstrology
Hi Jay Jay, yes I moved away from home home quite early and build my own system 😉 you are on spot
May 31, 2021 at 20:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your Moon sign was the earlier sign, that is the most common rule.
Your Sun-sign was your twelfth house cusp sign that is the other common rule.
Rules were made to be broken! Not everyone stampedes with the herd! :22:
May 31, 2021 at 13:38
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I believe South Node represents the biggest past life wound we need to heal. It also indicates some positive skills and experiences we bring forward. Your Cancer, 9th house SN says that your past life was quite expansive - learning, growing - especially in the possible areas of philosophy, religion, beliefs, law or spiritual paths. You may have studied and possibly taught these topics. In Cancer, your identity was greatly shaped by the beliefs within your family. Generally, the South Node in the 9th indicates that you came to some conclusions about life, yourself, or other people - that aren´t quite "right" - that your beliefs or conclusions are causing you some pain and difficulty, or a block to your own personal evolution. You are very focused on the meaning of life and living honestly according to what you think is right. You probably have very high standards and feel quite critical of society, which does not follow your high moral standards.

The North Node in Capricorn, 3rd suggests you need to reconsider the details of your beliefs or conclusions (3rd house) - and - really feel out what is true from deep within yourself (Capricorn) rather than following the rules or beliefs others espouse is true. It´s suggesting that you need to test what you feel is right rather than following an idea or belief that you haven´t tested out for yourself. It´s about deciding what is true through experience, through reflection, consideration and contemplation - not to just accept a belief because someone says it´s true, no matter how many people believe it or if you modeled the beliefs within your family system.

You do have a lot of support in the chart for doing your north node, so you are probably questioning these things already, and exploring your own truth. Am I right? Do you relate to this?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 31, 2021 at 13:02
(Scorpio) Tomi92
Try to study the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama.
May 31, 2021 at 10:04
(Taurus) Dilanakia » ram_goat
Hey sorry , I realised I made a mistake. My SN is in Cancer in 9th house and my NN is in 3rd house in capricorn. I just changed the post to correct answer.

For example an astrolog told my friend that this is his 7 th life cycle and I wanna know how you can calculate those things from natal chart. And when I google it I get many different answers so I m not sure what to take seriously .
May 31, 2021 at 07:25
(Aries) ram_goat
no it means that in some past lives you learned how to be a provider and provide
for others, and that in this life you need to learn to allow yourself to be cared for and nurtured. Most of the current "good" brit royals have cancer NN and Cappie SN. Charles and Andrew do not, and you can see how things went so badly with them. I´de say Cancer NN is probably more complicated and unclear than Cappie NN. It´s easier to see the in´s and out´s of that NN if you look at royals or celebrities, but since you are not one yourself, you´ll need to think a lot about what it all means for you, an ordinary person.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »