SCIENTISTS

May 30, 2021 at 20:13 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
SCIENTISTS
What astrological positions might indicate to a biomedical scientist or researcher in the birth chart?

What house would be the house of science?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 31, 2021 at 17:54
(Aries) ram_goat
Occupation is too dependent on language, gender, culture, geography, IQ, religion, socio economic status, family background, physical abilities..

too complicated to predict from a chart. Also free will and simply personality and interests of individual people also make this nearly impossible to predict or advise.

One of those things better handled outside of astrology, just like mental illness of which there are also endless threads being made all the time always asking the same unanswerable questions about it.
May 31, 2021 at 17:49
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
As usual, the chart is way too complicated to pick one sign and house - and many scientists will have a number of different placements that together will spell out research or science. That said, one of those placements is Sun, Moon or ASC in Virgo and 6th house. Scorpio is another one, depending upon the science. Both signs love to research and investigate. I don´t think we can say there is one house of science - but if I had to choose one, I´d say, 6th would be my top choice. Mercury will also be a key player.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 30, 2021 at 20:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist
My Mean North Node is at a Scientific Degree...........My :181: :157: is :193: Positive Mutable Science Degree! If there were a proper house of Science it would make it a little more difficult for Medical Doctors to transfer to Research Science and that is not the case!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »