Moon Experiment

May 30, 2021 at 19:01 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) cubic
Moon Experiment
So it was 2019 and I had time to mull over like so many have before me how to prove that astrology works. Historically it seems to me that it doesn´t matter if you have proof, because it´s more about the mores of the times accepting astrology or not. Regardless I´m not a science guy and I needed something accessible, and on the cheap and quick side that I can pull off myself.

So I was thinking about extremes and contrasts. Looking back at the 1995 to 2008 period in music, and now that Pluto has transitioned from Sagittarius to Capricorn I thought that transition is one of the more concretely contrasting ones. Sagittarius is quite rapidly expressive fire sign, and Capricorn is sure not big on talking or making noise. Every time Jupiter goes from Sag to Capricorn it creates quite contrasting times in society also.

So I thought to go to this one cafe which was usually full of late teens or so from the nearby Uni during a transit of the Moon from Sagittarius to Capricorn, and see if it has an immediate observable effect on their conversations.

Indeed right at when the Moon moved to Capricorn people pretty much went from conversing in a loud, noisy and over the top manner to quiet and reticent. I was amazed. It really was a sudden, observable, concrete change at the expected time all over the cafe on every table.

Few weeks later I had the chance to try it again. Did the same thing at the same location, the hour was a bit different this time of course, called somebody close to demonstrate to him also over the phone, and sure enough it happened again. From lively and loud to quiet pretty quickly once the Moon moved to Capricorn, he heard the change himself and was impressed, but still skeptical, because it was his first time. My mind was blown I gotta say, seeing it for the second time.

So 2 times it happened as expected. Was it a coincidence? I don´t think so, but feel free to see for yourself in your location next time the Moon goes to Capricorn, and you have nothing else to do.

Just make sure you´re there right at the last degree(s), use something like the demo version of Janus 5 to find the right time at your location quickly.

You need a lively place - a cafe, a restaurant or a crowd of some sorts.

That place near the Uni was easy because it was almost guaranteed to be full of noisy people every day.

Ideally we´ll have an owner of a cafe or a restaurant chiming in with a few months of tapes to verify all this.

I´m not playing around btw. This is not a joke or a prank.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2021 at 16:01
(Virgo) astreo
I want to try it!!!
June 24, 2021 at 15:57
(Leo) cubic » OS*
"I thought it was an odd coincidence but other than that nothing."

Thanks for participating! Happy someone gave it a shot. :1:

Something that came to my mind.. something I (or anyone else of course) could possibly do one day in the future, if the situation allows for it of course - to film some kind of clock or TV on the wall in a cafe, as a way to timestamp the effect of the shift.
June 24, 2021 at 13:37
(Scorpio) OS*
Hi Cubic,

I didn’t forget your post, I’ve actually been paying more attention to how moon sign transits affects the collective since,

It’s really early and also holiday here so it’s very quiet morning. Most shops are closed. I went a couple blocks away to get coffee/breakfast, I live right near a subway station which is usually high traffic at all times of day. . .

Only thing I found odd sync is these homeless men arguing really loudly, and cops just showed up when the moon shifted to Capricorn, energy totally shifted there. . . They’ve been very tolerant, since the pandemic there’s a lot more around, areas looking like “tent cities”. Anyways, I thought it was an odd coincidence but other than that nothing.

Wish I could “pin” this tread in some favourite section or something, like a site feature. idk. But I’ll try this again, and comment back here :) maybe some other time of day, difference circumstances, next time moon shifts from Sage to Cap :64:
June 22, 2021 at 14:30
(Leo) cubic
Bump for Moon entering Sag for whoever was interesting in observing the change to Cap in real life
June 2, 2021 at 06:51
(Leo) cubic » LotusStar
"Whenever the Moon is in Aquarius I started to notice people who are more ´fringe´ lets say, tend to be out in the public more."

Ha, noticed the same the other day when it was in Aqua, but didn´t make the connection.

"Another funny thing, I live near a liquor store, and when the Moon is in Pisces, the lines double or triple to get in :61: Not even joking."

Lol.

"I also avoid Void Moons to do anything important, and also avoid buying groceries then. I didnt used to believe it before but I started to notice when Moon in Void the groceries go to waste or end up being disappointing...."

Interesting. Well you might want to look into the basics of electing a chart for certain things like that also. It sound a bit too micro, and it can be, but for short/long trips for various tasks and the tasks themselves, it does make for a smooth, trouble-less experience, also things generally go a bit in your favour, but that´s another topic.

Yeah full moons in Scorpio are something else :4:

It all combines with the Sun also as additional themes/topics I see predictably popping up on various sites. I should make a thread on Sun´s connection to traditional days/celebration throughout the year one of these days, there is very clear connection there, but that´s for the future.
June 1, 2021 at 23:00
(Virgo) LotusStar » cubic
I notice people get into more fights and arguments when the Moon´s in Scorpio, more argumentative or people having a meltdown. Even here, I think there was huge fights on the forums during the last Scorpio full moon when Pluto went retrograde... and the last time the Moon was in Scorpio, I notice all these threads pop up about paranormal experiences and also more sexual themed threads lol
June 1, 2021 at 22:46
(Virgo) LotusStar
I like noticing these things too.

Whenever the Moon is in Aquarius I started to notice people who are more ´fringe´ lets say, tend to be out in the public more.

Another funny thing, I live near a liquor store, and when the Moon is in Pisces, the lines double or triple to get in :61: Not even joking.

I also avoid Void Moons to do anything important, and also avoid buying groceries then. I didnt used to believe it before but I started to notice when Moon in Void the groceries go to waste or end up being disappointing. Things done during Void Moon dont seem to come to fruition or turn out to be a ´dud´ or disappointment. Ive heard same principle can apply to any planet that is out of aspect and in the last degrees.

Dummy me once signed a lease during Mercury retrograde at 29 degrees of Pisces. Needless to say it was an absolute disaster, I ended up having to break the lease due to unfortunate and unforeseen circumstances, and important information that was hidden from me when I was signing, the whole thing manifested during the next Mercury retrograde in Cancer when I was set to move in. It just all kind of dissolved in some mysterious shady circumstances, just as it began.
June 1, 2021 at 12:38
(Leo) cubic » JayJayAstrology
Working at such jobs is great for making observations. Interesting that insects and animals are also affected.. why wouldn´t they be indeed.

Yes there are various nuances and influences which I most easily spot behind topics of conversations. At some point when I was really into testing and tracking it, to see how deep it goes, and so I can filter out what stems from which transit/natal transit, it seemed like more than 50% of conversational topics can be traced back to current transits sometimes, and a lot of the rest to natal ones, and they dynamically keep shifting with the planets over the days/weeks.
June 1, 2021 at 07:13
(Leo) cubic » TrilogyVenus
Ran a quick check for your current local location -
on 24th of June 2021 8:04 AM is when Moon changes from Sag to Cap over there.

I am not sure if that early hour is useful.. further this whole month unfortunately seems to have a lot of the more potentially observable transits either very early or at night.

So possibly next month.

1:47 PM, 8 of June Moon transits from Taurus to Gemini, that one is at a better hour, but I don´t know what to tell you to look for. Gemini ought to get people to be more talkative and chatty indeed in theory. Will it be as observable change as the one I saw? I don´t know.. maybe.
May 31, 2021 at 19:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist » JayJayAstrology
Reality warp has happened at the little V/C :153: & V/C :155: times, not just V/C :152:, because I was born with a Scorpio Moon, the key word is "intensity" which changes form for the time from last aspect in a sign to the entry into the new sign!
May 31, 2021 at 15:32
(Taurus) TrilogyVenus
This is interesting I want to try this.
May 31, 2021 at 13:50
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Rosincvist
Do you think Void of Course is valid? How does it affect you, or what is your experience?
May 31, 2021 at 13:48
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I love it, cubic. I have observed the same thing - I spend a lot of time in a library, and it is pretty amazing how the collective mood can change with Moon changing signs. But not only that, but animals and insects are also affected. I spend time in nature too.

I do the same thing Moon Queen does - I track what I think and feel every day with tracking moon changing into signs and houses - so, there are definite changes of mood corresponding to Moon in different signs. However, I do notice that there are various nuances that come in with other influences too. We don´t always get "pure Moon" affects. It reflects all the planets. Moon phase itself is also a factor.

If people want to learn astrology, this is one way to validate these things for ourselves - and I highly recommend it. Observe. Observe. Observe.
May 31, 2021 at 12:36
(Leo) cubic » OS*
Great! :15: Let´s see.

Moon_Queen:

Hmm. Interesting, that one is more prone to the placebo effect, but I guess one can log these sensations and only later check for the vertex.
May 31, 2021 at 00:45
(Scorpio) OS*
Next time the moon shifts from Sagittarius to Capricorn is on June 24th, same day as FM.

I looked up the local time for me at is around 9am. It´s a statutory holiday here so idk how busy it will be at that time but I live in the city so I´ll try to be somewhere crowded, coffee shop or something.

Im curious and willing to see, following your forum post. . . :64:
May 30, 2021 at 22:46
(Taurus) Rosincvist
An important thing to consider is Void O´Course :152:, most of us have to accept some unreality when the :116: is between "last aspect" and the next sign! :44:
May 30, 2021 at 19:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I believe you :15:

I do the same thing with Vertex, but I´m tracking my own inner sensations and I found out that, whenever I start to feel some odd energies out of the blue, transit Vertex is making conjunction to some of my natal planets that has challenging tasks at the time.

I also recently made one research with Lilith that absolutely proved (to me at least) that astrology is indeed linked with human behavior.

You can check it here

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »