Amazing chart

May 29, 2021 at 12:58 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Tob
Amazing chart
Hi everyone,
I like to spend my time reading about astrology.
I have about 50 horoscopes for my relatives and family.
It´s nice to try to interpret their charts. And among these charts there is one that is the most interesting for me. My nephew´s chart. Already at this point he is a very charming and unusual child.
His dad (my brother) has the Sun in Libra and the Moon in Leo, while his mother has the Sun in Aries and the Moon in Aquarius. So their Suns and Moons are in opposition. And the nephew was born on the full moon where the sun was in Libra and the moon in Aries. Which for me is very amazing.
Could someone please share your thoughts on this chart?
Thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 31, 2021 at 09:51
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Rosincvist
Very interesting chart indeed. Has a kite formation along with a T-square. Both represent some very good talents and abilities to overcome the hard challengs of life.
May 30, 2021 at 16:04
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
This beautiful fire kite, that involves both lights, with the Sun as the focus in 10th house Libra is giving great predispositions for very socially admired figure.
People will probably love him since he will bring harmony and prosperity throughout his new, fresh ideas and enthusiasm.
His family has to accept his uniqueness to help him develop his sense for social justice and to help him find his true place in society that is somewhere linked to diplomacy.
High intelligence is granted by 11th house Mercury that is so supported by his intuition but he will need time to learn to express himself verbally proper way.
Pars Fortuna DC - diplomacy (the development of negotiation skills) is his inevitable destiny.
May 30, 2021 at 15:34
(Aries) Jay Jay » fishscales
Oh, I think that is very common and definitely not coincidental. Family astrology is fascinating - oh so fascinating. It is also not a coincidence that children are often born the same day as a parent, aunt, uncle, grandparent, etc. My older brother was born on my mother´s birthday. My younger brother was born on my mother´s brother´s birthday and I was born one day off from my mother´s sister´s birthday. I think my sister was born on a relative´s birthday too, but now I can´t remember who.

My mother has Libra Sun, Taurus Rising and Aquarius Moon. My sister was born with Sun and Moon in Taurus, both conjunct her Moon. My older brother had Libra Sun conjunct her Sun and also his Moon conjunct her Jupiter. My younger brother has Libra Moon conjunct her Sun, and Aquarius Sun conjunct her Aquarius Moon. They all relate to my Mom very well, while I had difficulty with her. I have none of her primal triad signs. The only thing even remotely close to anything significant with my Mom is my Venus is in wide conjunction with her rising - at least they are both in Taurus.

My Dad has Leo Sun, Aries Rising and Capricorn Moon. My Sister´s Capricorn rising is conjunct his Capricorn Moon and her Jupiter is also conjunct his Sun. My older brothers Jupiter is conjunct his Moon. My younger brother´s Pluto/South Node are conjunct my Dad´s Sun, his Chiron is conjunct Dad´s Moon, and his rising sign is conjunct Dad´s Saturn. As for me, my Sun is conjunct my Dad´s rising, and my Saturn is conjunct his Mars - and that is all for me.

I have collected several family charts and they are all like this. It is quite unusual, I think, for it to be otherwise.
May 30, 2021 at 14:20
(Pisces) fishscales » Jay Jay
"To me, it is amazing how mothers and fathers have children who share the same Sun, Moon and ASC"

My mom and I both have Aquarius moons in the same degree.

My dad´s sun was in Sag, and my mom´s is in Gemini, exactly opposite eachother. My sun in Pisces forms an almost exact t-square to both of their suns.

Always thought both of those things were kind of strange, and could not have just been coincidental.
May 30, 2021 at 08:28
(Scorpio) Tob » Jay Jay
That´s right, there is a conjunction S :27:un-Venus in libra :27:
May 29, 2021 at 22:22
(Aries) Jay Jay
To me, it is amazing how mothers and fathers have children who share the same Sun, Moon and ASC - as well as other planets in the same signs or houses. Families usually have much in common astrologically. And then there is the less common rogue family member who has very little in common with the parents - like me. I´m one of those - and my family experienced me as "different".

Your nephew has Venus conjunct sun (I think - I can´t see the chart while replying) which often gives a person a kind of charisma. Anyway, I´ll let others comment on the chart . . . as I´ve done several long readings today . . . I´ll check back later.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 29, 2021 at 21:51
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It is beautiful in it´s simplicity, how can I be the first to say anything about it? :22:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »