What to expect when Chiron enters my 8th house?

May 25, 2021 at 07:47 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Deermaiden
What to expect when Chiron enters my 8th house?
I don´t know exactly when, but within a few years (maybe less) Chiron is going to enter my 8th house and I want to know exactly what to expect. I heard a few things that didn´t sound promising

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2022 at 19:50
(Gemini) vishalp610
If you´re looking for more information on Chiron in Sagittarius, the following link might help:

https://www.trulydivine.com/chiron/…
June 1, 2021 at 20:21
(Libra) Deermaiden
Thank you all so much! Now it is less scary than I thought. I was afraid because I heard things about more people dying during this transit and that would be something that I have no influence on. But hearing about shadow work or other techniques that can help me achieve mindfulness it sounds way better, even if it means that some seemingly bad events will lead me to achieve that :) It´s all clear now. Thank you. :79:
May 25, 2021 at 19:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jaided
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sounds about right. It should be bringing your attention to these situations as you just used where people will use words to get into your head and manipulate your thoughts and emotions. As until 2008, I didn´t even realize men were doing this or my family members. And then when I had a healer point it out in my birth chart it just all kind of kicked in to recognize how that worked out.
May 25, 2021 at 18:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Jaided, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Funny, a lot of what you just brought up has to do with a transit I am now going through as well
Mars opposition Neptune.
And I just happened to get back into contact with someone from my past in order to ´heal´ recently.... but just last I realized this person is only going to control my mind and deceive me just like he used to. I´ll never stop being amazed by how this all fits together.
May 25, 2021 at 18:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jaided
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You can also see the Mars energy in protests, riots, military/government, wars, fires, different Aries in Chiron events just like in 1968-1976 you can watch on YT Old News with different Movements replaying.

People make Aries in Chiron Sound light and fluffy like Pisces in Chiron was and that energy is long gone where we could escape reality so much into fantasy, fiction, meditation, visualization, spiritual bypassing, gaming, and was a time where many of us Aries in Chiron did heal, but this energy is more getting back to reality, being in the physical, mental process, thinking process.

This is where Identity is in a crisis with the World Changing. Collapsing of what you once knew, conditioned beliefs, labels, titles, social status, and perhaps those family members or friends might not be who you thought they were long-term.

Learning about deep fakes, fake news, how easy it is to influenced by cults, the silent pull into belief systems without you realizing until later you have been told the wrong information.

So you can believe you´re being healed by someone and at the same time they can be actually wounding you. And it´s quite fascinating because it teaches you about at face value someone or something can look perfect at face value. "The Halo Effect", and turn out to be something quite different.

Say, you have a healer that says, I made these subliminal healing tools for you and use them and then you never ask? Why am I allowing someone to to program my subconscious mind subliminally? Same with self-guided messages in meditations? What are message are they implanting? But at face value they might have tons of followers, beautiful face, body, fashion, make-up, and high reviews.

So one minute in history we´re saying it´s a bad idea to use subliminal messages and now in 2021, they admit they´re using Mind Control to heal you on YT. This is what Aries in Chiron does. It sends confusion of the Mental process and allows you to believe that you´re being healed, or what someone tells you it is truth, and then you find out later it might not be the truth, but damaged your perceptions, thinking process, or someone may gas-light you and tell you what you know it true, is a lie and be gas-lighted.

Now sure, you can heal with Aries in Chiron, but it is a bit more trickier then just say you will heal, because through healing you can be wounded in many forms depending on the situation.
May 25, 2021 at 18:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
System message: Post has been written by user Jaided, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ahh yes, I see now that Chiron just barely made it to my 8th house degree before going retrograde in 2019, so it wasn´t until April 2020 that it came back to my 8th house degree. Makes sense. Thank you for the info on my Chiron transits coming up.
May 25, 2021 at 15:41
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Jaided
Oh yes, and I see TR Chiron has been recently sextile your Mercury, the ruler of your South node wound - so - was also sextile your Aquarius planets. Looks like TR Chiron entered 8th house in April, 2020 - in Placidus house system. It´s going to be a while yet, but TR Chiron will square all your Capricorn planets. You should feel that.

Thanks for the feedback - it´s always good to know what people experience with these transits.
May 25, 2021 at 14:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
=====
This is interesting, Chiron has been in my 8th house for the last 2 years by the looks of it and what you said about it being a time of healing, or something happening to push you in the direction of healing makes a lot of sense. My moon and lilith are in the 8th house as well.
This is probably the first year I´ve really allowed myself to feel things that were buried for many years.
May 25, 2021 at 14:02
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
chiron transits can be healing. It´s the wounded healer. If you are doing healing work on yourself - inner work - shadow work - then it may bring new insights and healing. If you aren´t but need to - it can bring about a need to do it. Natal Chiron always points to something we need to heal or work on. If we work on it, Chiron transits tend to be supportive. If we aren´t working on it, then Chiron transits can cause something to happen so we do work on it. Either way, we need to work on it.

I´m looking at your chart now. You don´t have any planets in the 8th house. Okay, so TR Chiron will eventually square your Natal Nodes and oppose your Scorpio planets. These would be the times I´d watch for - possible healing work or you possibly healing others.

What you want to watch for in terms of your personal work are transits to your natal Chiron - stimulating your need to work on Chiron issues - Sag, 3rd house - being judged, black and white thinking (either/or, superior/inferior, right/wrong), thinking too big, being scattered with too many goals and never finishing anything, being overly-focused on finding meaning in everything, being overly-confident that you KNOW your are right or your beliefs are right and solid - these are all Sagittarius negatives that could be worked on if you do them.

The 8th house is a place where you can work on your issues. But transiting the 8th - just by itself - well, it isn´t a house that you are particularly focused on with no planets there. You might not even notice it. When Chrion squares your natal nodes, I´d think you could work on feeling less responsible for other people and pay more attention to your own nurturing. Your challenge is to be your own person - not how others define you.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 25, 2021 at 08:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
it´s hard to say how that will play out for you. Since 8th house/2nd house axis deals with land, property, materialism, finances, shared resources, emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, transformation it can be tough stuff with family, friends, co-workers, romantic partners, but you can have some great things happen as well with people.

It was a lot of growth for myself.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »