I got robbed today

May 24, 2021 at 20:37 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti
I got robbed today
Hello peoples :3:
I got robbed today in a mall, wallet with some cash and aaaaaall documents and credit cards is stolen.
Which transit indicates this beautiful event?
I´m thinking about this transit south node conjunct asc and north node.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 2, 2021 at 11:05
(Virgo) Obi1
Ja bih rekao krivo mjesto krivo vrijeme... 🤦
May 27, 2021 at 07:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had to chuckle this morning, my partner stole my make up basket with the Moon in Sagittarius conjunct my Sun in Sagittarius and his Midheaven in Sagittarius for his Medications. Sun in Gemini Trine Uranus in Libra. in his chart. I guess the eclipse decided I didn´t need my make up basket anymore. I kind of chuckle the eclipse took a make up basket.

See what else the thief takes today. :61: :61: :61: I´ll be watching.
May 26, 2021 at 23:53
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti » Trevor777
Yes, it´s a woman since I was shopping and I was focused on items in the store and I tought I just bumped on her and I apologized and like 30 seconds later I check my bag and voila.. missing wallet.

Never happened to me before.

I still think this south node brought to me some karmic debt, so she stole from me now😂
May 25, 2021 at 16:13
(Cancer) Trevor777
Do you know what the thief looks like ?

if not you can ask me, if you want.

An Event Chart would be interesting here, take time and date of when you was robbed, and that chart will show the theif, yourself, the direction the theif was heading.

The only thing transits will show is an aspect showing possible influence of it happening.

Just so happens to be nearly a full moon in scorpio aswell, Its when crime is most likely to happen, just before or after a full moon.

But on the Full Moon exactly thats Werewolf stuff I think
May 25, 2021 at 14:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Jaided, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh nooo. I got my wallet stolen from me a few months ago when the moon was in my 12th house. There was probably more to it than that but I settled on moon in my 12th house because I tend to have unpleasant things going on during Leo moons in my 12th house :24:

I checked your chart and Scorpio is your 12th house!
May 25, 2021 at 13:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That sucks.

I got robbed the day of Christmas, I believe in 2016 in Panama. At freakin´gun point. I lost 52 USD but somehow the two crooks were too dumb to hang around to steal my bag which had my wallet with card and Samsung tablet and they just ran off with the 52$.

A few days later, January 3, 2017, I had another very odd experience. The guy was a scam artist/probably a robber. Luckily I was thinking on my feet and avoided that ****head.
May 25, 2021 at 12:45
(Taurus) nutelina » LollyblueKeti
Usually the thief throws what he does not need in the trash nearby. Ask the mall if they have found anything. Police is usually overburdened.

I never have ID with me for these reasons. It´s not my ID anyway.
May 25, 2021 at 11:38
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » LollyblueKeti
Just to clarify, Mars and Mercury are the thieves - they represent "stealing" - not being stolen from. Stealing is an aggressive act (Mars) and one that has a thought-out intention behind it - Mercury. Mercury can be clever and quick.
May 25, 2021 at 10:00
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti
Thank you a lot guys! It makes sense. I didn´t know that Mars and Mercury are thefts, so I learned a thing or two.

Identity is in the wallet! Exactly.
First thing that went through my mind is what this event is pointing out to me.

In addition, I can´t find my passaport as well, so basically I don´t have a single document to identificate myself at the moment. Complete loss of identity😂
I´m a bit angry cause I have to go on 100 diferrent places to finish the paperwork, but okay.

Trust the process.

Seal your bags Keti.
May 25, 2021 at 05:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If you asked yesterday, before you got robbed, "what will happen today?" no one could tell you that you´ll got robbed and now every aspect is pointing to that.

So I do not see anything related to event but I see that transit 6th house Taurus Lilith in opposition to your 12th house Scorpio Pluto wants to change you from within, obviously by bringing some material losses in your everyday life.

This is all of course just and event, as you wisely stated, so you should use it for the best. You can learn patience, nice communication, diplomacy, or strengthen those skills if you already have them.

It is a bad thing to experience, but who know where does it lead you, trust the process :78:
May 25, 2021 at 02:27
(Scorpio) OS*
sorry that happened to you, I hope you´re able to get doc copies or replace those cards without too much hassle.

The destiny cards, Jack of Spades means theft. specially in Mercury or Mars periods.
May 25, 2021 at 02:15
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
So sorry to hear about this!

Sometimes I think there are events of chance - and not everything can be explained astrologically. I think it´s difficult to say what might be THE influence. Could be a combo of influences.

If you think about it symbolically, your identity (Driver´s License) and value/worth (money, credit cards) were taken from you today. Can you identify a feeling of vulnerability in your sense of identity or value? Maybe you have an intuition about that.

That said, the following transits and progressions give food for thought.

A victim is ruled by Pluto. Since you were stolen from - I´d think you´d represent the victim if it is shown in the chart. I don´t think this is definitive - but that´s what it says in The Rulership Book, by Rex Bills.

1. TR Uranus 12-03 is square TR Saturn 13-30 - could be influencing natal nodes at 13-24.

2. TR Nodes are at 11-13 and TR Chiron is at 11-50. These could be influencing the ASC-DES 10-28.

3. TR Pluto 26-38 is two degrees off an exact sextile to natal Pluto 24-36 AND two degress to an applying semi-sextile natal Saturn 28-49 though. Tr Pluto is in the house of money.

4. TR South Node 11-15 is applying to ASC 10-28 - as you mentioned.

5. TR Sun 04-08 Gemini, 6th is in applying conjunction with SP Sun 04-41 and TR Sun is an applying sextile to natal Venus conjunct/IC at 04-15. The Sun represents identity - so identity is in a wallet.

6. TR Mars 19-17 is separating square to natal Mercury 18-57.

7. TR Venus 19-41 is in a separating sextile to natal Mercury 18-57.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 24, 2021 at 21:15
(Virgo) LotusStar
Im sorry :( that´s so horrible. At least you weren´t hurt.

Theft is ruled by Mars with Mercury influence.

I would also guess it´s the Mars transit 8th house square your Mercury and in opposition to your 2nd house Neptune and Uranus, a sudden (Uranus) loss (Neptune) of money (2nd) by an unexpected attack (Mars opposition), on the heels of the ruler of your 2nd house (Saturn) going retrograde. Also the Moon transitting Scorpio in your 12th house of hidden enemies in square to Saturn ruler of 2nd not helping.
May 24, 2021 at 20:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mercury in Aries square Mars in Cancer and opposition Neptune in Capricorn looks perhaps is one aspect since it shows the confusion and karmic with Mars in Cancer transit. Was a masculine? Mars in Cancer Near the vertex which was one of those fated moments.

Mercury in Aries fast money and ruled by Mars. Chiron in Aries wounding! Uranus in Taurus near the Sun in Taurus which is the expected event with your wallet and money.

North Node/South Node’s are reversed and Mercury rules Gemini, and you have Mercury in Gemini, Sun in Gemini, Venus in Gemini in transit which is the trickster in the situation and Merchant (Mall) or money.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »