Grateful to Astro-Seek and my birthday wish

May 24, 2021 at 19:25 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) UgurCan
Grateful to Astro-Seek and my birthday wish
I´ve been searching for myself for years. I found myself here in my Solar Return cycle last year. Eclipses have an effect, I don´t know.I usually avoid social media. Thanks to the pandemic, I decided to be around more. Astrology may not be a formal science, but it´s much more than that in the background. Astrology is an awareness. Astrology is actually an intimate and authentic mirror presented to you to accept your own self, which you are running away from. You have to accept it, not run away from yourself. I´d say my journey began with you. Every time I talk to you, I´m a little more aware of the many excuses I´ve hidden behind and the potential of what I can do.I don´t believe in coincidences, but assuming coincidences still makes you happy. It´s a coincidence to be with you in this part of my destiny. I want to thank your presence in my destiny on this beautiful day for lifting this mirror that has fallen to the ground and showing me and making my days more beautiful.

Actually, I was going to ask you to interpret my solar return chart, but I gave up. I´m an unformed dough all by myself. The people who shape me, the people around me, it doesn´t matter, good or bad. I´m grateful for everything.

I don´t know how I can make the world better this year, but I want to do something, at least individually.

Thanks to astrology, I thank all the members who have raised awareness and touched hearts, and Petr, the founder of this place. :79: :78:

SO WHAT DID ASTRO-SEEK AND ASTROLOGY ADD TO YOU?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 25, 2021 at 14:31
(Virgo) astreo
Happy Birthday!
May 25, 2021 at 13:06
(Gemini) UgurCan » JayJayAstrology
Thank you very much. All together, to the days of Astro-Seek, which grew even bigger! :78:
May 25, 2021 at 13:04
(Gemini) UgurCan » goldenlion32
Thank you very much. I love art, but I can´t take care of it for long. Actually, I want to start again with the music I left on this birthday. I hope I can stay stable in my ideas.
May 25, 2021 at 02:37
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Happy Birthday, Ugur Can! I hope you´re having a wonderful day. You are so sweet! I appreciate everything you´ve said. I agree - this is a pretty special community! I totally appreciate the questions asked, what everyone shares, the humor, the different perspectives, and there is much thanks to to Petr, who developed this platform. I think the platform itself gives a good-feeling space for us to be in. It´s a very smart design and I love it. There is so much good will and desire to understand ourselves. In my mind, people who want to understand, grow, change and give back - are my kind of people. I share your gratefulness! And thank you, birthday boy, for being here!
May 24, 2021 at 19:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one! I would say it´s really tapping into the feminine and masculine energy within self and balancing the energies and becoming one with yourself . Liberating your voice. Allow yourself to communicate authentically. All the Gemini obviously, speaks of balancing the emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Perhaps expressing them where in the past maybe you haven´t.

There is twins in the archetype, the duality, polarity, the light and shadow, the ability to perhaps to study this in nature, and even watch your shadow in the sunlight. The way the trees shadows, or different objects in nature. I did this myself back in North Node Sagittarius. It can be quite cool to get the camera out and even use different filters and bring out the light and dark shades in photography.

I Art class we usually even have that project to do our own portrait, and if you do this through time, you can even see the differences in drawings, paintings, and photographs.

Who are you behind the filters of your imagination. I even had someone create art of me with a mask on. There is a lot of in depth work can do in mirroring energies, or even seeing ourselves from different angles.

Perhaps go to an art museum or look online and study the art work from different positions and see how the story changes by what side of the painting your look from with perspective and your perception on four sides.

What´s the abstract, the symbolism, and meaning in the shapes, sizes, textures, color.

Gemini can bring out some interesting perceptions in art work, literature, and music. I used to have a friend that was an artist with a lot of Gemini, and it used to be cool looking at his art work.

Perhaps it is getting in touch with some kind of art medium for self-reflection, meditation, focus, and concentration. Even with clay and sculpting it gets to fine details of Gemini/Virgo.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »