Mysterious and obscure aspects, WTH?

May 21, 2021 at 15:19 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SagMeister
Mysterious and obscure aspects, WTH?
Hi everyone, :1: I am always looking for the deeper meaning of all aspects of a birth chart. I noticed that I have two T-squares within my chart.

Would anyone be able to give me some more information? what do they mean? what impact should they have?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 27, 2021 at 07:22
(Gemini) SagMeister » Moon_Queen
Thank you :1:
May 27, 2021 at 07:22
(Gemini) SagMeister » JayJayAstrology
Thank you Jayjay! :1: :1:
May 21, 2021 at 21:33
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » SagMeister
The T-squares themselves pretty much just mean there´s a lot of tension and potential for growth with the planets involved - in their signs and houses. The point opposite the apex of the T-square is what needs to be cultivated. They called it "the missing leg" - to a grand square. So the point directly opposite the Mars and the point directly opposite Mercury have meaning.

The T-Square with your Sun is out of sign - as you have two fixed signs and a mutable sign. So, it´s not just a mutable T-Square.

Pluto says you are evolving the way you do Scorpio, 10th house. Your MC and North Node are in Scorpio - so you are learning to accept life as a messy, complicated experience - full of drama and ups and downs. You yourself are more complicated than you´d like to admit. You rather prefer life to be simple, uncomplicated, and pleasant and like to project that image. Of course, this would be desirable, but it isn´t realistic - and when we feel resentful at life´s slings and arrows, this makes it even worse. When we don´t expect life to be easy and simple, we can roll with the punches better. It may be that you´re very good at talking your way through life - a smooth talker - a convincing talker - you can fool most anyone with your stories. You can wear just about any hat and make anyone believe you´re a master of all trades. But down deep, you know you kinda feel a little lost.

I don´t want to make you out to be a con artist, just because you´re good with words and make anyone trust you - but - you could be a con artist if you wanted to. I assume you´re using your gifts in a positive way.

Sun in 4th house is about developing your own emotional self - and in Gemini - see there´s the 3rd house South Node in Gemini´s house - and then the Sun is in Gemini. So Pluto opposing Sun and is asking you to evolve how you do Gemini. The Sun is your self-identity. So, this is about how you perceive yourself and express yourself - especially verbally. Pluto and Sun are square Mars - in Leo. Mars is a doing planet and in Leo - self-identity in the 7th - in relationship to other people. There´s pressure for you to change how you perceive yourself in relationship - how you relate - how you communicate. Opposite Mars is Aquarius in the 1st - so there´s a need to be more independent in your relationships - to find yourself and be more direct and honest in your relating. You don´t have to impress anyone, manipulate anyone, or feel an inequality with anyone.

Saturn is in Pisces in the 2nd house - so there could be some confusion or uncertainty around your self-value. Chiron in Virgo says there is probably some self-doubt or self-criticism. And they are square your Mercury in the 5th house - again - how you perceive and think of yourself. The opposite point from Mercury is Sag in 11th - and Safe is about having faith in yourself - having a big picture - aligning personal goals with what you do in the world.

Neptune on the ASC makes you "not quite here" - not fully in the bodyl You have that Pisces Saturn which suggests you are carrying this confused identity into this life from the past. The gifts that you have with the Piscean influences are creativity and imagination. You need to use them for personal development. Your Aires Moon says, you are here to explore who you are - to have courage to find your true self. You have value because you are a person. Aries is a statement of personhood. We are not all made equal in personality traits or qualities and we are not all here to develop the same things in ourselves. You are here to know yourself down deep inside. This is an expansive and self-expanding lifetime. Could be fun!

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 21, 2021 at 20:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My opinion

Squares are giving that obsessive compulsive behavior that manifests throughout every element in the aspect. Wild vortex that is consuming you until you drop dead tired.

In your case there are actually 3 main vortexes and 2 minor that actually have even more sever influence.

The first one is talking and judging, the second one is focus on feeling offended and the third one is will for destruction of everything when you feel betrayed. You are probably aware of these three and you can control them easily but hidden compulsion created of feeling of insufficient amount of material possessions and the feeling that you have to save the world is hidden from you and it consume you more.
May 21, 2021 at 19:07
(Taurus) Rosincvist » SagMeister
My two Tee- :194:s have :159: tri-elftile :157: at the fringe and :151: parallel :155: as the Apex-madness, almost a Grand-cross, a Grand-cross would actually be character building!
You can calculate harmonic seventeen and thirteen aspects at Astro-Seek that is closer to mysterious and obscure!
May 21, 2021 at 15:51
(Gemini) SagMeister
Here you can see my T-square aspects:

T-Square
:157:Saturn in 23° Pisces :182:
:153:Mercury in 18° Gemini :173:
:164:Chiron in 20° Virgo :176:

T-Square
:151:Sun in 3° Gemini :173:
:155:Mars to 29th Leo :175:
:160:Pluto to 29th Scorpio :178:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment