Can you spot a liar from their chart?

May 15, 2021 at 22:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Can you spot a liar from their chart?
Can you understand if a person has tendencies to lie from their natal chart ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 26, 2021 at 23:55
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti
Mercury square or opposite Jupiter

I confirmed this on various charts

It exagerates while talking and has megalomaniac tendencies

Also, Pluto in third or Pluto aspecting Mercury - very very very manipulative placement. Like extraordinary manipulators and truth avoiders. Word choosing is everything for them. They know kow to hit it.
May 26, 2021 at 23:44
(Leo) Oleander
You can search asteroid Lie. I had read something about it but I don´t remember. Google it, maybe you can find something about it :3:
May 16, 2021 at 19:59
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Dilanakia
Brave ✨💜
May 16, 2021 at 19:53
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Sag_Stellium
At least it has couple of pros. I had to deal a lot with my Mars in cancer .
May 16, 2021 at 14:26
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium » Dilanakia
Asc ruler Mars is in the 8th with a out-of-sign opposition with the Neptune in the 3rd.. The truth is expressed easier because it´s happening at an unconscious level. That does take away some of the cons of having mars-neptune 👍
May 16, 2021 at 13:35
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Ioaanaa08
I think we all lie about small stuff. You should not label your self as a liar for that. But I will for sure check this specific aspect 😂😂
May 16, 2021 at 13:32
(Taurus) Dilanakia » IleneTs
That sounds really dangerous. Where is the line, right? 😂😂 thanks I ll check it out
May 16, 2021 at 13:31
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Moon_Queen
Great . Thanks a lot for the info. 🤗
May 16, 2021 at 13:30
(Taurus) Dilanakia » ram_goat
Do you mean the tarot cards ?
May 16, 2021 at 11:32
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I have neptune conjunct Mercury and both squering my moon and sometimes i lie without even noticing ,it happens when someone makes me feel uncomfortable and just say whatever to get rid of them
What i lie about most is my age ... I´m 30 but i always say I´m 23 😅 i feel like strangers shouldn´t know stuff about me so i invent things .
May 16, 2021 at 09:54
(Pisces) IleneTs
People with an aspect between Mercury and Neptune may have a tendency to bend the truth to their own will, which they fully believe in themselves, but may appear as a form of lying to another.
May 16, 2021 at 09:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
generally:
- Mercury with too many aspects
- good Neptune loves to justify its fantasies
- Moon in bad placements lies out of fear or hysteria
- prominent and high Saturn lies because he wants to make an impression
- it is said that prominent Mars and Sun does not lie

aspects:
- So0Mo Pisces
- Ve90Ne or Ve120Ne(Me)
- ArMo180Me
- GemMe90Ma...
May 16, 2021 at 09:00
(Aries) ram_goat
No, not really. Lying is more the domain of psychology than of astrology. The cards could give you a better idea, from one situation to the next.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 16, 2021 at 07:53
(Taurus) Dilanakia » 1janos
Yeah ve seen this about libras. And sometimes it is not only about the need to balance , it is also about the need to be loved by everyone
May 16, 2021 at 07:49
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Sag_Stellium
Ahhaha in my chart they have opposition. Though you can see it from my face immediately if I m lying , not a good liar. But I am doing acting as hobby so I think you have a pattern there.
May 16, 2021 at 07:43
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Seanfhear
Woaw I had no idea on this one I will check it out thanks :)
May 16, 2021 at 05:03
(Pisces) 1janos
People with personal planets - Sun to Mars -, in Libra often have a tendency to misrepresent the truth. This aims at maintaining balance and prevent unpleasant confrontations.

This is a generalization though.
May 16, 2021 at 01:42
(Pisces) Sag_Stellium
In the light of astrology and psychology, I think mars/neptune contacts in the natal chart could show a potential for lying or deception, to protect the sensitive ego. Then again, people are subject to change.

Fun fact: It´s also the contact many actors/actresses have. So my apologies to those who have celeb crushes 😜
May 16, 2021 at 00:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dilanakia
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Rahu has many attributes. Depending on the lord of the sign it is in, it can act positively or negatively.
Rahu usually magnifies things, and it is also a "planet" of confusion.

For example, right now, Rahu is in the sign of Gemini. Many astrologers (specially those practicing Vedic astrology) warned against rumors and false news, as long as Rahu being there. This is because Rahu is confusion and uncertainty or lack of clarity.
May 15, 2021 at 23:55
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Seanfhear
Himm , why did you even considered the rahu/north node
May 15, 2021 at 23:54
(Taurus) Dilanakia » N_thecat
Yes I was also thinking to look mostly around Neptune and Mercury. Just could t find a specific info or aspect on that
May 15, 2021 at 23:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I believe there is - but I didn´t reach that level of learning yet.

I think it all relates to the moon, Mercury and Rahu :161: in some combinations.
May 15, 2021 at 23:07
(Pisces) N_thecat
Some aspects between Mercury and Neptune or even Moon and Neptune may show tendency to lie.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »