How to fix my Friends situation?

May 14, 2021 at 19:46 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) V for Victory
How to fix my Friends situation?
I´m now suffering from loneliness as never before. Many friends (or people who I thought were friends) just disappeared from my life during last months, when they found out about my pregnancy. Maybe that´s just a coincidence but I don´t think so...

Now exactly I need some moral help and support so much that I entered some non profit association that provides emotional and personal care for women in my situation (mono-parenting in other country).

As I´ve already noticed before, I´m an amateur in astrology, and may not be 100% sure in my natal chart interpretation, but I guess it has something to do with Saturn in 9 house or Pluto in 8th. My birth hour is also not very certain cause that´s all I remember from my mom´s words and I can´t ask her anymore.

I feel absolutely destroyed morally and don´t understand why I found myself almost lonely, although I consider myself a nice amd cheerful person. I want to know, maybe I can fix it somehow thanks to astrology...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 15, 2021 at 12:30
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I´m so sorry to hear about your fickle friends. Unfortunately, I don´t think it is so unusual for people to lose friends just when they need them the most. It´s great you have some resources which can help.

It is difficult to read a chart well without a birth time, but I doubt that it answers the question of fickle friends. It is always a hard lesson to realize that people are not loyal friends. I´d be surprised if most people don´t have this experience at one time or another. I know I have. People have their own reasons for doing what they do, and often it has nothing to do with you. People tend to want to be with others whose situation is similar. Couples socialize with couples. Singles with singles. Moms with other Moms.

I guess my advice is to realize that you will make new and better friends, perhaps with other new mothers with whom you can share your new life. I don´t see anything in your chart that says you will be friendless forever. Look forward to the birth of your baby and the new social circle you are sure to find.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
May 15, 2021 at 00:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
OK, I´m a hobbyist here so don´t expect what I say here is 100% correct. So, feel free to neglect what I´m saying here.
I use Whole Sign system here and not Placidus, just to be clear, and I don´t consider the 3 outer planets much.

Anyway, I would like to tackle here the 11th house of your chart instead of going first to the ascendant. Neglecting Pluto, your 11th house contains Ketu (the south node), which is a marker of isolation, and the 11th house is society and the social circle. 11th house is in Scorpio and its lord Mars is in 12th house, house of isolation, so this kind of emphasizes the fact that in one way or another, you´d feel or be indeed isolation from your social circle.

On the other side of Ketu, we have Rahu (the north node) is in the 5th house in Taurus. The 5th house is house of skills, romance and adventures (and luck). Rahu is confusion. Lord of Taurus, Venus is in the 4th house in Aries, and this is its detriment sign, i.e. Venus is not feeling comfortable. Back to Rahu, it is affected by this placement of Venus. Seems you do have some confusion about your romantic life. Not sure what is going on with your life but probably you trust people more than you should (Rahu magnifies things as well).

Back to Venus, as I said it is in detriment. Venus here rules your 10th house (libra), the house of reputation, and the 5th house (Taurus) of romance. I´ve explained its effect on the 5th house, and as for the 10th house, you might imagine how interpret this already. Worth noting that your 4th house lord, Mars, is in the 12th house, house of isolation and distance, and I guess this is reflected well with the fact that you are living in a place far from your original home already.

Now back to the ascendant. Your ascendant (capricorn) and the 2nd house (aquarius) are both ruled by Saturn, and Saturn is in the 12th house. It is said that 3rd, 6th and 12th houses are good placements for Saturn, the planet of restrictions, limitations, regulations. Being there in the 12th house, house of spiritual nature and distancing, it seems that in time you will grow spiritually and develop yourself, if you focus on that process. Saturn, as they say, shows you the path that you need to take usually. Growing yourself on your own seems to be the way to prosper, on the Self plane, and even financially (2nd house).

Moving to the 3rd house (house of communications and other things), I see Jupiter here, so maybe you have siblings more than the average where you were born (i.e. if the average for the family to have 2 children probably your family had 3 or more). Anyway, I notice here that you have Mercury being combust by the sun. Mercury is the planet of logic and communication, and speech. Being combust by the sun here is like his attributes and properties being burnt, making the planet out of balance. Casting this on the fact that this is happening in the 3rd house (of communication) it seems maybe that either you are prone to be misunderstood OR misunderstand what others say; I don´t mean language-wise, but rather logic-wise.

OK, I´m not a guru-type or anything and not even a psychologist or a "life coach" but from what I understood (and I could well be wrong) is that you need to work on yourself and forget about people. Be busy with yourself. Maybe the friends you thought are friends are not really friends, as simple as that. Don´t be fooled with sweet words (specially when it comes to a romantic-like encounter). Learn to focus and to look beyond the words. Deeds speak clearer than words.

Hope this helps.
May 14, 2021 at 21:17
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » V for Victory
Good!! You´ll be okay!! Just focus, and message me anytime!! 😊😊
May 14, 2021 at 20:56
(Pisces) V for Victory » JessSezItSoftly
Oh thank you, it sounds realky encouraging 🙌
May 14, 2021 at 20:42
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
It´s okay friend...🙂 I dont know a whole lot about astrology (as much as I thought I did...) but you can definitely learn more about it especially getting to know yourself better through your natal chart.... And when we start to understand ourselves better it´s less painful when others try to label you or judge you.... You can become stronger in your own self understandings, confidence and love through knowledge, wisdom and maturity (which are things I pray for actually).... Life is really hard at times and lots of ppl are having big let downs and troubles now at days... You´re not alone!! You may feel really lonely at the moment but take advantage of this solitude and learn from your personal growth..... :80:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »